Wylin' out in a hotel seems like a pretty universal concept, but when it forms the basis of two music videos released in the last few months, does it constitute copyright infringement?
Recently the highly anticipated collaboration between YG and Drake, "Who Do You Love" dropped, proving to be as infectious as we might have guessed from the short snippets.
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement13,083 Views33 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years25,750 Views232 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop5,240 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"39,515 Views136 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail7,538 Views28 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album8,911 Views26 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"18,039 Views128 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie3,960 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"15,770 Views28 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set10,550 Views22 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean14,004 Views111 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season4,353 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram24,079 Views77 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,828 Views8 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art10,514 Views51 Comments
You may also like...
- M.I.A. Previews New Music573 Views