Wylin' out in a hotel seems like a pretty universal concept, but when it forms the basis of two music videos released in the last few months, does it constitute copyright infringement?
Recently the highly anticipated collaboration between YG and Drake, "Who Do You Love" dropped, proving to be as infectious as we might have guessed from the short snippets.
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back8 Views0 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 2587 Views0 Comments
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media1,710 Views9 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah3,567 Views24 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address19,298 Views114 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana27,529 Views113 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"3,102 Views12 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo39,968 Views93 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta30,507 Views79 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth10,830 Views38 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,157 Views23 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault11,614 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 9,415 Views44 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram8,008 Views17 Comments
You may also like...
- Vursatyl "Bring It To A Halt" Video320 Views
- Rossi Feat. Iamsu! "All I Want" Video1,013 Views
- Sav Sire "SOHO" Video (Heatseekers)758 Views