Wylin' out in a hotel seems like a pretty universal concept, but when it forms the basis of two music videos released in the last few months, does it constitute copyright infringement?
Recently the highly anticipated collaboration between YG and Drake, "Who Do You Love" dropped, proving to be as infectious as we might have guessed from the short snippets.
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL491 Views5 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape3,478 Views11 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them2,093 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans1,540 Views3 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)587 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack1,806 Views10 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death9,841 Views32 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God4,978 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape10,081 Views59 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album27,576 Views145 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon11,111 Views57 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again6,509 Views27 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations6,701 Views16 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube6,864 Views28 Comments
You may also like...
- Tory Lanez & Shlohmo "Acting Like" Video3,062 Views
- Brisk God Vine Compilation257 Views
- Young Dro On The Breakfast Club341 Views