2 Chainz Reportedly Robbed In San Francisco, Shots Were Fired [Update: Robbery Footage Added] Jun 13, 2013 at 09:45am
2 Chainz is at the height of his fame, and with his bright clothing and affinity for gold jewelry (plus his long hair and height) the rapper doesn't really have a choice but to stick out wherever he goes.
Near the end of June, Lil Snupe, a rising rapper from New Orleans, was tragically shot dead. The suspect in Snupe's murder turned himself in a few days later, but now cops have arrested a second suspect in the murder of the Dreamchaser artist.
Lil Scrappy Speaks On Going To Rehab For Weed Addiction [Update: Scrappy Leaves Rehab] Jul 1, 2013 at 05:51pm
Lil Scrappy is heading to rehab to get his weed addiction in check, after failing his urine test while on probation and proving positive for marijuana.
Davieanna Marlena Blake, 21, and Darnell Moses Alvarez, 24, are facing possible murder charges for the death of their two-year-old son, who was found dead outside their apartment last month.
Coolio Arrested For Punching His Girlfriend In The Face, Hits Her With Car [Update: Case Dismissed] Sep 24, 2013 at 05:31pm
Following in the footsteps of fellow veteran rapper Flavor Flav, Coolio is in trouble with the law for assaulting his girlfriend. The rapper allegedly pushed his girlfriend to the ground, and then punched her in the face, when he brought another woman home.
Lil Scrappy Released From Jail [Update: Scrappy’s Probation Hearing For Cold Urine Pushed Back] May 16, 2013 at 03:18pm
Lil Scrappy turned himself in to the police yesterday, after a warrant was issued for his arrest because of a suspicious urine sample. However, the reality T.V. star didn't have to spend too much time locked up, as he was released today.
Lil Mouse, a thirteen-year-old rapper, has only been in the game for short minute, but he's no stranger to the usual rapper antics, including trouble with the law.
Chicago can't seem to catch a break.
MC Hammer was arrested yesterday for obstructing a police officer, however, the rapper claims a different chain of events occurred.
Bobby Shmurda's career has been put on hold while he remains locked up and deals with his legal drama. News has been circulating that Shmurda was moved to Protective Custody inside, which Shmurda confirmed on a phone call to Hot 97.
Too Short Arrested For DUI & Possession Of Narcotics [Update: Too Short Released From Jail] Mar 20, 2013 at 08:46pm
Too Short ran into some trouble recently when he was pulled over by the cops for a traffic violation and he appeared to be under the influence.TMZ reports that Too Short was arrested for a DUI in L.A.
Soulja Boy Arrested In L.A. For Carrying Loaded Gun [Update: Soulja Claims Cops Didn't Have Probable Cause] Jan 28, 2014 at 04:28pm
Jeezy was arrested last night near Atlanta, and today we get news of another rapper's arrest, this time out in L.A. Soulja Boy was reportedly arrested early this morning for carrying a loaded gun.
Lil Reese got himself into some trouble over the weekend, which lead to his arrest. Reese found himself back in court this past Sunday for the second time in less than two months, as CBS Chicago reports, this time because of a misdemeanor theft charge.
If anyone would plan day-long festivities for a weed-smoking holiday, it would be Snoop Dogg.
New Investigation Of Lil Poopy Underway By Department Of Children & Families May 10, 2013 at 02:02pm
Last we heard about Lil Poopy, the fourth-grade rapper from Brockton, Massachusetts, he was being investigated by the Department of Children and Families.
Last month we reported on an incident involving MC Hammer, in which he was stopped by the police and claimed to be a victim of racial profiling.The veteran MC had been charged with obstructing an officer and resisting an officer in Dublin, California.
We heard about Snoop Dogg's problems on 4/20 over the weekend, with the rapper's party celebrating the day getting shut down by the cops. Now, more news comes in about 4/20 debacles, this time involving Nappy Roots rapper R. Prophet.
Chief Keef Arrested For Disorderly Conduct [Update: Arrest Was For Marijuana] May 21, 2013 at 12:28pm
Chief Keef found himself in trouble with the law yet again yesterday, having been arrested for disorderly conduct. The rapper was just released from Juvenile Detention Center for violating his probation in March, and a month later, familiar antics ensue.
Ryan Leslie is facing a new lawsuit from an NYPD officer, for using the detective's voicemail in a song he released back in 2011, "Joan Of Arc." The rapper faced legal troubles earlier this year, when he was taken to court and ordered to pay $1 million reward
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate15,185 Views96 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)3,383 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,179 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"23,577 Views92 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey3,307 Views18 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP1,747 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On34,428 Views187 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)4,887 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 77,932 Views339 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,301 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"61,117 Views229 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"11,376 Views26 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram96,815 Views360 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B12,565 Views47 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG72,431 Views124 Comments
You may also like...
- Migos On The Breakfast Club297 Views
- Kendrick Lamar "For Free? (Interlude)" Video3,708 Views
- Wiz Khalifa "Exclusive Freestyle" Video2,217 Views