Bobby Shmurda's career has been put on hold while he remains locked up and deals with his legal drama. News has been circulating that Shmurda was moved to Protective Custody inside, which Shmurda confirmed on a phone call to Hot 97.
Soulja Boy Arrested In L.A. For Carrying Loaded Gun [Update: Soulja Claims Cops Didn't Have Probable Cause] Jan 28, 2014 at 04:28pm
Jeezy was arrested last night near Atlanta, and today we get news of another rapper's arrest, this time out in L.A. Soulja Boy was reportedly arrested early this morning for carrying a loaded gun.
Coolio Arrested For Punching His Girlfriend In The Face, Hits Her With Car [Update: Case Dismissed] Sep 24, 2013 at 05:31pm
Following in the footsteps of fellow veteran rapper Flavor Flav, Coolio is in trouble with the law for assaulting his girlfriend. The rapper allegedly pushed his girlfriend to the ground, and then punched her in the face, when he brought another woman home.
Miguel was reportedly arrested for a DUI in L.A. early this morning, which is the first run-in he's had with the cops since blowing up. Hopefully he doesn't follow in the footsteps filled with legal troubles of his fellow r'n'b singer Chris Brown.
Ryan Leslie is facing a new lawsuit from an NYPD officer, for using the detective's voicemail in a song he released back in 2011, "Joan Of Arc." The rapper faced legal troubles earlier this year, when he was taken to court and ordered to pay $1 million reward
Justin Bieber's BFF Lil Twist seems to be a lil troublemaker. Just the other month YMCMB signee Lil Twist was arrested for a DUI, while driving his buddy Bieber's Fisker Karma. Twist is in trouble with the cops once more.
Near the end of June, Lil Snupe, a rising rapper from New Orleans, was tragically shot dead. The suspect in Snupe's murder turned himself in a few days later, but now cops have arrested a second suspect in the murder of the Dreamchaser artist.
50 Cent Dropped From MLB All-Star Bash Reportedly Because Of Domestic Violence Charge Jul 8, 2013 at 04:19pm
50 Cent is usually one to keep his private life just that-- private. But recently some incidents have come to light which are tarnishing his reputation, and in the process, he's apparently losing gigs.
Lil Scrappy Speaks On Going To Rehab For Weed Addiction [Update: Scrappy Leaves Rehab] Jul 1, 2013 at 05:51pm
Lil Scrappy is heading to rehab to get his weed addiction in check, after failing his urine test while on probation and proving positive for marijuana.
Chris Brown's Fender Bender Is Being Investigated By LAPD [Update: Brown Charged With Criminal Hit-And-Run, Responds On Twitter] Jun 25, 2013 at 02:40pm
Chris Brown really can't catch a break. Every other day the r'n'b singer seems to be in the news for law-related problems, or girl-related problems.
Lil Reese got himself into some trouble over the weekend, which lead to his arrest. Reese found himself back in court this past Sunday for the second time in less than two months, as CBS Chicago reports, this time because of a misdemeanor theft charge.
Chief Keef Reportedly Arrested Following An Appearance In Court [Update: Video Footage Of Chief Keef Being Released] Jun 18, 2013 at 01:46am
Just a regular day in the life of Chief Keef. The rapper has reportedly been arrested, yet again.
2 Chainz Reportedly Robbed In San Francisco, Shots Were Fired [Update: Robbery Footage Added] Jun 13, 2013 at 09:45am
2 Chainz is at the height of his fame, and with his bright clothing and affinity for gold jewelry (plus his long hair and height) the rapper doesn't really have a choice but to stick out wherever he goes.
Davieanna Marlena Blake, 21, and Darnell Moses Alvarez, 24, are facing possible murder charges for the death of their two-year-old son, who was found dead outside their apartment last month.
Soulja Boy Accused Of Hit-And-Run, Cops Impound His Bentley [Update: Soulja Boy Affiliate Arrested] May 31, 2013 at 12:22pm
Soulja Boy's Bentley doesn't seem to be very lucky, or Soulja doesn't really know how to drive it.
Chief Keef Arrested For Disorderly Conduct [Update: Arrest Was For Marijuana] May 21, 2013 at 12:28pm
Chief Keef found himself in trouble with the law yet again yesterday, having been arrested for disorderly conduct. The rapper was just released from Juvenile Detention Center for violating his probation in March, and a month later, familiar antics ensue.
Lil Mouse, a thirteen-year-old rapper, has only been in the game for short minute, but he's no stranger to the usual rapper antics, including trouble with the law.
Chris Brown always seems to have one issue or another he's dealing with.
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music11,623 Views24 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles11,016 Views46 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL28,504 Views54 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?15,075 Views68 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More2,338 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks5,070 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade1,707 Views20 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date3,737 Views22 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs4,616 Views15 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram29,862 Views69 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour4,343 Views13 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game8,255 Views28 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 302,575 Views5 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex7,081 Views16 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup3,455 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views