2 Chainz' love for top notch cuisine is no secret. He's vocal about it, and his Instagram account is filled with snapshots of exquisite dishes, most of which are prepared by his personal chef.
2 Chainz Explains His Healthy Lifestyle & How He Feels About Ludacris Still Profiting From Him Jul 25, 2013 at 11:49am
2 Chainz definitely reps his single "I'm Different," recently revealing that he has plans for a cookbook, to be released alongside his upcoming album, B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time.
- Wiz Khalifa Details PARTYNEXTDOOR Collaboration & Mixtape With Curren$y 11,319 Views34 Comments
- A Brief History Of The Game's Beefs18,684 Views54 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces 1st Annual "Steez Day" Festival4,030 Views8 Comments
- Troy Ave Reveals "Major Without A Deal" Artwork3,541 Views32 Comments
- Kehlani Signs With Atlantic; Starts "Tsunami Mob" Imprint3,915 Views5 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Ciara's "Jackie"6,034 Views21 Comments
- Nail Emojis Are Now Flooding Young Thug's Instagram29,394 Views93 Comments
- Wale And Fashion Retailer 'Villa' Have A Collab In The Works911 Views0 Comments
- Nothing Was The Same: Ranking Drake's Remixes16,995 Views50 Comments
- Young Thug Responds To The Game's Threat, Game Replies82,249 Views211 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Talks About His Craziest Experiences On Mushrooms13,686 Views20 Comments
- Noah Breakfast Talks Tory Lanez & Rare MP3s4,332 Views6 Comments
- Fetty Wap Explains How Drake Ended Up Remixing "My Way"15,582 Views32 Comments
- Cher Says Kanye West Personally Thanked Her For Auto-Tune5,684 Views11 Comments
- Chris Paul's Top-10 Air Jordans503 Views0 Comments
You may also like...