2 Chainz Explains His Healthy Lifestyle & How He Feels About Ludacris Still Profiting From Him Jul 25, 2013 at 11:49am
2 Chainz definitely reps his single "I'm Different," recently revealing that he has plans for a cookbook, to be released alongside his upcoming album, B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time.
2 Chainz' love for top notch cuisine is no secret. He's vocal about it, and his Instagram account is filled with snapshots of exquisite dishes, most of which are prepared by his personal chef.
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)769 Views1 Comment
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL1,503 Views15 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape6,881 Views19 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them2,570 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans2,029 Views3 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)733 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack2,193 Views11 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death12,574 Views37 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God5,218 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape10,550 Views59 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album28,704 Views149 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon11,285 Views58 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again6,675 Views27 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations6,826 Views16 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube6,934 Views28 Comments
You may also like...
- Tory Lanez & Shlohmo "Acting Like" Video4,126 Views
- Brisk God Vine Compilation355 Views
- Young Dro On The Breakfast Club410 Views