2 Chainz Explains His Healthy Lifestyle & How He Feels About Ludacris Still Profiting From Him Jul 25, 2013 at 11:49am
2 Chainz definitely reps his single "I'm Different," recently revealing that he has plans for a cookbook, to be released alongside his upcoming album, B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time.
2 Chainz' love for top notch cuisine is no secret. He's vocal about it, and his Instagram account is filled with snapshots of exquisite dishes, most of which are prepared by his personal chef.
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement6,320 Views22 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years18,391 Views215 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop4,416 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"28,259 Views128 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail6,328 Views26 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album7,678 Views24 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"15,191 Views126 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie3,468 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"13,690 Views27 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set9,435 Views21 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean12,971 Views111 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season4,159 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram22,339 Views74 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,491 Views8 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art10,196 Views51 Comments
You may also like...
- M.I.A. Previews New Music421 Views