2 Chainz Explains His Healthy Lifestyle & How He Feels About Ludacris Still Profiting From Him Jul 25, 2013 at 11:49am
2 Chainz definitely reps his single "I'm Different," recently revealing that he has plans for a cookbook, to be released alongside his upcoming album, B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time.
2 Chainz' love for top notch cuisine is no secret. He's vocal about it, and his Instagram account is filled with snapshots of exquisite dishes, most of which are prepared by his personal chef.
- De La Soul Raised Over $600 Thousand On Kickstarter For Their New Album4,505 Views28 Comments
- Barter 6 Producer Wheezy Wants To Work With Lil Wayne19,843 Views53 Comments
- Lyrical Allegiance: Picking Pacquiao/Mayweather Sides Through Song10,325 Views29 Comments
- Turk Files Default Motion After Cash Money Ignores His Lawsuit8,233 Views16 Comments
- Jay Z, Drake & Eminem Are Among Billboard's "Money-Makers" Of 201427,420 Views20 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2nd 6,649 Views14 Comments
- Tyga Reportedly Owes Ex-Landlord Over $120K10,265 Views73 Comments
- Top-10 NFL Sneakerheads681 Views0 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 25 - May 1)10,309 Views6 Comments
- Chief Keef & Lil Durk Are Working On New Music18,705 Views81 Comments
- Killer Mike Pens Op-Ed On Baltimore & Freddie Gray3,610 Views30 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 1)4,154 Views1 Comment
- 10 Worst Fake Jordans Seen On Instagram In April2,610 Views0 Comments
- Yung Joc Arrested In Atlanta13,041 Views51 Comments
- Cam'ron's Mom Throws Shade At Nick Cannon On Instagram16,299 Views13 Comments
You may also like...
- J.Y. Feat. Fetty Wap "Buddy" Video605 Views