2 Chainz Explains His Healthy Lifestyle & How He Feels About Ludacris Still Profiting From Him Jul 25, 2013 at 11:49am
2 Chainz definitely reps his single "I'm Different," recently revealing that he has plans for a cookbook, to be released alongside his upcoming album, B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time.
2 Chainz' love for top notch cuisine is no secret. He's vocal about it, and his Instagram account is filled with snapshots of exquisite dishes, most of which are prepared by his personal chef.
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back4,799 Views18 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 251,321 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media4,576 Views14 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah7,485 Views35 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address23,058 Views133 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana33,303 Views121 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"3,414 Views12 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo46,749 Views104 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta34,894 Views87 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth11,454 Views38 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,494 Views23 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault11,990 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 9,729 Views44 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram8,569 Views17 Comments
You may also like...