2 Chainz Explains His Healthy Lifestyle & How He Feels About Ludacris Still Profiting From Him Jul 25, 2013 at 11:49am
2 Chainz definitely reps his single "I'm Different," recently revealing that he has plans for a cookbook, to be released alongside his upcoming album, B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time.
2 Chainz' love for top notch cuisine is no secret. He's vocal about it, and his Instagram account is filled with snapshots of exquisite dishes, most of which are prepared by his personal chef.
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"3,784 Views31 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece13,004 Views30 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 231,558 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak26,970 Views99 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"2,437 Views15 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women60,075 Views104 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay14,577 Views53 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco34,042 Views53 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday4,363 Views20 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity9,737 Views57 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend14,477 Views17 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season4,262 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2318,382 Views20 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums8,785 Views16 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 975,103 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video872 Views