As the most popular female rapper since... basically ever, Nicki Minaj faces more than her fair share of hurdles in the media.
Azealia Banks had the internet talking once again yesterday, but for once, it was for something she said outside of Twitter.
Waka Flocka Responds To Backlash Over His Opinion That Caitlyn Jenner is "Rebuking God" Sep 19, 2015 at 04:07pm
On his most recent appearance on the Breakfast Club, Waka Flocka made some offensive statements regarding Caitlyn Jenner and the transgender community, suggesting that those who choose to identify with a different gender later in life are "rebuking God".
Nipsey Hussle has Twitter up in arms today, after he responded to an offensive tweet, seemingly agreeing with the sentiment.
Earlier this year, a collection of over a hundred Rich Homie Quan and Young Thug songs leaked onto the internet, allegedly from various studio sessions over the last few years.
Chris Brown's Rep Responds To Rumors The Singer Blew Smoke In Flight Attendant's Face Jun 3, 2015 at 05:57pm
A story that detailed an event in which Chris Brown acted very rudely towards a flight attendant made the gossip rounds earlier today, but his representative is denying pretty much all the claims.
Yesterday it was pointed out that struggle rapper and son of Tom Hanks Chet Haze had been using the N-word in some of his social media posts.
Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism May 29, 2015 at 07:57pm
Earlier this week, a petition was launched to ban Action Bronson from performing at the NXNE festival in Toronto.
Scrolling through the comments on a Young Thug Instagram post is an experience like no other, even in an age when being able to hide behind a computer screen has made disparaging trolls out of nearly all of us.
Waka Flocka Calls SAE Fraternity's Racist Chant "Disgusting," Pulls Out Of Show At University Of Oklahoma Mar 9, 2015 at 02:53pm
Footage of members of the SAE fraternity of the University Of Oklahoma gleefully performing a racist chant has gone viral today, and obviously people are pretty upset.
In a new interview with Pitchfork Magazine, Azealia Banks has revealed that she believes white performers--specifically females--performing in traditionally black genres is "corny" and "regurgitated."
You may want to have your phone ready for this one... because Rihanna's back on Instagram.
Iggy Azalea Goes Off On Paparazzo: "I Hope You Have Ebola" [Update: Iggy Speaks On Incident] Oct 11, 2014 at 05:20pm
Every celebrity has a breaking point when it comes to getting stalked by paparazzi, and it looks like Iggy Azalea found hers this weekend.
In case you missed the news last week, CeeLo Green made some disparaging remarks regarding rape. He subsequently deleted the tweets, but the damage was already done.
Protests in Ferguson are still going strong following the tragic killing of 18-year-old Michael Brown last week in Ferguson, Missouri.
Kanye West & Annie Leibovitz Issue Joint Statement Concerning Wedding Photo Reports Jun 19, 2014 at 02:23pm
Kanye West was tapped as a speaker at the recent Cannes Lions Festival in France, and while there, he happened to say a few words about his wedding photography and why it took four days to get a wedding photo together.
Pharrell Wears Native American Headdress For Elle UK, Sparks "#NotHappy" Outrage Jun 4, 2014 at 03:05pm
Many were surprised, weirded out, or in stitches over the debut of Pharrell's "Gandalf Hat" earlier this year, but it probably didn't outright offend anyone.
Justin Bieber Gleefully Uses Racial Slurs, Sings About The KKK In New Unearthed Footage Jun 4, 2014 at 02:18pm
Justin Bieber landed in some hot water when a video surfaced of the singer telling a racist joke, and using the N-word at the age of 15.
50 Cent "Couldn't Get Past" The Thought That Donald Sterling's Girlfriend "Betrayed" Him May 22, 2014 at 07:11pm
Many rappers have weighed in on the Donald Sterling controversy, the majority of which have been furious with the former Clippers owner over his racist comments.
Depending on who you ask, Kanye West's 2013 album Yeezus was either among the best albums of the year or, as 50 Cent recently put it, "weird." The album sparked controversy for its harsh, experimental qualities, and now Young Chop, who worked on some of the
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs431 Views5 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke4,725 Views33 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"20,186 Views155 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support16,399 Views116 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists35,903 Views178 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company27,806 Views46 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"21,531 Views39 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac15,448 Views91 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work41,927 Views109 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles4,095 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single4,612 Views14 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?9,852 Views36 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,865 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame3,363 Views26 Comments
You may also like...
- Mick Jenkins "Your Love" Video1,862 Views