Scrolling through the comments on a Young Thug Instagram post is an experience like no other, even in an age when being able to hide behind a computer screen has made disparaging trolls out of nearly all of us.
Waka Flocka Calls SAE Fraternity's Racist Chant "Disgusting," Pulls Out Of Show At University Of Oklahoma Mar 9, 2015 at 02:53pm
Footage of members of the SAE fraternity of the University Of Oklahoma gleefully performing a racist chant has gone viral today, and obviously people are pretty upset.
In a new interview with Pitchfork Magazine, Azealia Banks has revealed that she believes white performers--specifically females--performing in traditionally black genres is "corny" and "regurgitated."
You may want to have your phone ready for this one... because Rihanna's back on Instagram.
Iggy Azalea Goes Off On Paparazzo: "I Hope You Have Ebola" [Update: Iggy Speaks On Incident] Oct 11, 2014 at 05:20pm
Every celebrity has a breaking point when it comes to getting stalked by paparazzi, and it looks like Iggy Azalea found hers this weekend.
In case you missed the news last week, CeeLo Green made some disparaging remarks regarding rape. He subsequently deleted the tweets, but the damage was already done.
Protests in Ferguson are still going strong following the tragic killing of 18-year-old Michael Brown last week in Ferguson, Missouri.
Kanye West & Annie Leibovitz Issue Joint Statement Concerning Wedding Photo Reports Jun 19, 2014 at 02:23pm
Kanye West was tapped as a speaker at the recent Cannes Lions Festival in France, and while there, he happened to say a few words about his wedding photography and why it took four days to get a wedding photo together.
Pharrell Wears Native American Headdress For Elle UK, Sparks "#NotHappy" Outrage Jun 4, 2014 at 03:05pm
Many were surprised, weirded out, or in stitches over the debut of Pharrell's "Gandalf Hat" earlier this year, but it probably didn't outright offend anyone.
Justin Bieber Gleefully Uses Racial Slurs, Sings About The KKK In New Unearthed Footage Jun 4, 2014 at 02:18pm
Justin Bieber landed in some hot water when a video surfaced of the singer telling a racist joke, and using the N-word at the age of 15.
50 Cent "Couldn't Get Past" The Thought That Donald Sterling's Girlfriend "Betrayed" Him May 22, 2014 at 07:11pm
Many rappers have weighed in on the Donald Sterling controversy, the majority of which have been furious with the former Clippers owner over his racist comments.
Depending on who you ask, Kanye West's 2013 album Yeezus was either among the best albums of the year or, as 50 Cent recently put it, "weird." The album sparked controversy for its harsh, experimental qualities, and now Young Chop, who worked on some of the
Last week at the Barclays center, Jay-Z was seen rocking large gold pendant that serves as a symbolic representation of the Five Percent Nation affiliation.
Nicki Minaj's new video for "Lookin' Ass Nigga" turned a lot of heads, generally due to Minaj's furious spitting, barely-there outfit, and automatic weapon-firing, but there has also been some talk about the single artwork-- which features an iconic photo of a
Just how much fun were they having? Well you can look at the NSFW over here. The Canadian pop singer has been mired in controversy after controversy, as of late. This is probably the most graphic controversy yet, at least from an immediately visual level.
She's no stranger to controversy and, indeed, she's quite famously outspoken, but Azealia Banks caused a particularly big splash today when she released a string of twitter posts targeting her current label, Universal, notably referring to them "as a group o
Homeboy Sandman Calls Out Rap Genius For Being "Disrespectful, Irresponsible Dicks" Jan 24, 2014 at 03:31pm
Rap Genius is a lyric-annotation site that proved to be popular among rap listeners, but actual rappers have been split on the subject.
Jay Z has accomplished a lot in the last year, but a new video that surfaced online today is probably one of the few things he couldn't pull off in 2014.
Kanye West On Anti-Semitism Accusations: "It Was Kind Of Like An Ignorant Compliment" Dec 20, 2013 at 01:57pm
Kanye West made some controversial comments in his Breakfast Club interview last month, where he made the claim that "Black people don't have the same level of connections as Jewish people."
In a recent interview with the Breakfast Club, Kanye West briefly mentioned Arsenio Hall, alluding to the fact that there were racial implications to the cancellation of Hall's 1994 talk show.
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"1,278 Views10 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand1,419 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist643 Views4 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award7,236 Views64 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 5,629 Views27 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour797 Views6 Comments
- Dear Graduates: Life Lessons From Kanye West's "College Dropout"3,797 Views19 Comments
- Stream Mobb Deep's "Survival Of The Fittest" EP946 Views7 Comments
- Young Thug Says His Next Mixtape Will Be Called "Tha Carter V"17,013 Views163 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Celebrate Trip To NBA Finals With A 'Flicka Da Wrist' Video1,923 Views0 Comments
- Lil B Accuses Chedda Da Connect Of Stealing His Swag On "Flicka Da Wrist"5,938 Views29 Comments
- Frank Ocean Uploads Mysterious Empty Playlist To SoundCloud7,772 Views25 Comments
- Azealia Banks To Star In RZA-Directed Film "Coco"2,681 Views32 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals3,666 Views0 Comments
- Kehlani Announces "You Should Be Here" Tour4,848 Views8 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Kirk Knight0 Views