Big Sean On "Control" Not Making His Album: "I Don't Fuck With Negative Shit" Jan 26, 2015 at 12:03pm
Big Sean scored the biggest hit of his career this summer, and he's preparing to conjure the creative energy that made "IDFWU" such a success for his upcoming album, Dark Sky Paradise. The GOOD Music rapper sat down with Complex to discuss his next moves.
Not very many rappers can boast that they "shut down the internet" with one song. Even someone as high-profile as big Sean felt the need to drop four tracks simultaneously so he would have greater impact.
Jay Electronica isn't one to shy away from his thoughts on twitter. A few weeks ago, he took to the social media platform to vent out his frustration about so called “thugs" and crooked cops.
The responses to Kendrick Lamar's infamous "Control" verse came fast and furious, and Fabolous was one of the first to threaten to get in the studio upon hearing it.
There were certainly a lot of "Control" responses within the weeks of Kendrick Lamar's infamous verse, but not one from the actual rappers mentioned. Better late than never, J.
Kendrick Lamar breaks his silence on J. Cole acknowledging the "Control" verse Justin Timberlake's "TKO" remix feature, as well as his 7 Grammy nominations in an interview with Power 106. Peep Kendrick Lamar Speaks On J.
Drake On Kendrick Lamar's "Control" Verse: "Are You Listening To It Now, Though?" Sep 23, 2013 at 02:14pm
All the commotion surrounding Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse has subsided, and one question remains-- are you still bumping the track? It's a question Drake asked during his interview with Elliott Wilson for Elliott's CRWN series.
50 Cent Speaks On Kendrick Lamar's "Control," Relationship With Nas & G-Unit Sep 13, 2013 at 11:11am
50 Cent stopped by Funkmaster Flex's evening mixshow last night, and went on air to discuss Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse, his relationship with Nas, the status of G-Unit and more.
By now the subject of Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse is almost stale, and we've heard from almost everyone mentioned in the verse (plus those who weren't). One of the rappers we've yet to hear from who received a name-drop is Big K.R.I.T.
Among other things, Big K.R.I.T.
Broady is losing "control" on this week's "What's my Name" and uses only questions based on who was mentioned by Kendrick Lamar on Big Sean's "Control" record.How do you feel about the production here?
While in Philadelphia performing at Budweiser's Jay Z-curated "Made In America" festival this weekend, A$AP Rocky was asked about his reaction to Kendrick Lamar's infamous verse on Big Sean's Hall Of Fame B-side "Control".
The No I.D. produced track that has everyone in hip hop talking, "Control (HOF)" was rumored to be on Big Sean's album, but he released it as a freebie - because how can you even contain that much fire?
Jay Electronica says that he wanted "Control" for his own LP, but it's a good thing that it was released for free. Thoughts? When you're finished listening, visit our our news section to learn what's been happening in Jay Electronica's life.
A$AP Rocky addresses Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse at the 2013 Made In America festival in Philadelphia. Can you dig it? Did y'all catch A$AP Rocky's latest visual for ASAP Rocky & Kathy Griffin Go Back & Forth (Part 2)?
Drake Responds To Kendrick Lamar's "Control" Verse: "He's Not Murdering Me" [Update: Drake Reveals 3 Song Titles & Producers Off "NWTS"] Aug 31, 2013 at 12:31am
For the longest time, it seemed like no one with a direct connection to Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse had any interest in speaking on it.
Kendrick Lamar has finally taken some time to answer a lot of questions that have been raised since he released his monumental "Control" verse.
We've heard plenty of responses and reactions to Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse, but up to this point, nothing from the man himself. In a new teaser interview with Power106, the rapper has finally broken his silence on the controversy around his verse.
Kendrick Lamar's "Control" Verse Boosts Twitter Following Of All Rappers Mentioned Aug 24, 2013 at 10:46am
Kendrick Lamar's verse in "Control" certainly got a lot of people talking about the rapper. In fact, it got a lot of people talking about a lot of rappers-- namely those mentioned in the track.
- All Black Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Scheduled To Release In August393 Views0 Comments
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 2,048 Views8 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record33,184 Views194 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 9732,942 Views71 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"29,273 Views79 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 2612,497 Views20 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 10,852 Views51 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown7,895 Views17 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio25,365 Views26 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy34,717 Views115 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series8,095 Views17 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter4,150 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Best Diss Tracks Of The 2010s30,776 Views136 Comments
- Ice-T & Coco Are Expecting Their First Child Together6,613 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Speaks On "Beauty Behind The Madness" In NY Times Profile10,751 Views32 Comments
You may also like...
- Malcolm Mays "Ruthless" Video390 Views