Big Sean On "Control" Not Making His Album: "I Don't Fuck With Negative Shit" Jan 26, 2015 at 12:03pm
Big Sean scored the biggest hit of his career this summer, and he's preparing to conjure the creative energy that made "IDFWU" such a success for his upcoming album, Dark Sky Paradise. The GOOD Music rapper sat down with Complex to discuss his next moves.
Not very many rappers can boast that they "shut down the internet" with one song. Even someone as high-profile as big Sean felt the need to drop four tracks simultaneously so he would have greater impact.
Jay Electronica isn't one to shy away from his thoughts on twitter. A few weeks ago, he took to the social media platform to vent out his frustration about so called “thugs" and crooked cops.
The responses to Kendrick Lamar's infamous "Control" verse came fast and furious, and Fabolous was one of the first to threaten to get in the studio upon hearing it.
There were certainly a lot of "Control" responses within the weeks of Kendrick Lamar's infamous verse, but not one from the actual rappers mentioned. Better late than never, J.
Kendrick Lamar breaks his silence on J. Cole acknowledging the "Control" verse Justin Timberlake's "TKO" remix feature, as well as his 7 Grammy nominations in an interview with Power 106. Peep Kendrick Lamar Speaks On J.
Drake On Kendrick Lamar's "Control" Verse: "Are You Listening To It Now, Though?" Sep 23, 2013 at 02:14pm
All the commotion surrounding Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse has subsided, and one question remains-- are you still bumping the track? It's a question Drake asked during his interview with Elliott Wilson for Elliott's CRWN series.
50 Cent Speaks On Kendrick Lamar's "Control," Relationship With Nas & G-Unit Sep 13, 2013 at 11:11am
50 Cent stopped by Funkmaster Flex's evening mixshow last night, and went on air to discuss Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse, his relationship with Nas, the status of G-Unit and more.
By now the subject of Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse is almost stale, and we've heard from almost everyone mentioned in the verse (plus those who weren't). One of the rappers we've yet to hear from who received a name-drop is Big K.R.I.T.
Among other things, Big K.R.I.T.
Broady is losing "control" on this week's "What's my Name" and uses only questions based on who was mentioned by Kendrick Lamar on Big Sean's "Control" record.How do you feel about the production here?
While in Philadelphia performing at Budweiser's Jay Z-curated "Made In America" festival this weekend, A$AP Rocky was asked about his reaction to Kendrick Lamar's infamous verse on Big Sean's Hall Of Fame B-side "Control".
The No I.D. produced track that has everyone in hip hop talking, "Control (HOF)" was rumored to be on Big Sean's album, but he released it as a freebie - because how can you even contain that much fire?
Jay Electronica says that he wanted "Control" for his own LP, but it's a good thing that it was released for free. Thoughts? When you're finished listening, visit our our news section to learn what's been happening in Jay Electronica's life.
A$AP Rocky addresses Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse at the 2013 Made In America festival in Philadelphia. Can you dig it? Did y'all catch A$AP Rocky's latest visual for ASAP Rocky & Kathy Griffin Go Back & Forth (Part 2)?
Drake Responds To Kendrick Lamar's "Control" Verse: "He's Not Murdering Me" [Update: Drake Reveals 3 Song Titles & Producers Off "NWTS"] Aug 31, 2013 at 12:31am
For the longest time, it seemed like no one with a direct connection to Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse had any interest in speaking on it.
Kendrick Lamar has finally taken some time to answer a lot of questions that have been raised since he released his monumental "Control" verse.
We've heard plenty of responses and reactions to Kendrick Lamar's "Control" verse, but up to this point, nothing from the man himself. In a new teaser interview with Power106, the rapper has finally broken his silence on the controversy around his verse.
Kendrick Lamar's "Control" Verse Boosts Twitter Following Of All Rappers Mentioned Aug 24, 2013 at 10:46am
Kendrick Lamar's verse in "Control" certainly got a lot of people talking about the rapper. In fact, it got a lot of people talking about a lot of rappers-- namely those mentioned in the track.
- Action Bronson Stops Norway Show Due To "Medical Reasons"748 Views5 Comments
- T.I. Says He Couldn't Have Released "Da' Nic" On A Major Label4,046 Views22 Comments
- Future & Blac Chyna Rumored To Be Dating9,649 Views61 Comments
- Jeezy Shares "Church In These Streets" Album Cover5,308 Views27 Comments
- Drake Takes Shots At Meek Mill On "Truffle Butter" At Austin City Limits40,703 Views317 Comments
- 10 Essential Bryson Tiller Tracks5,517 Views15 Comments
- Sauce Twinz Preview Meek Mill Collab; Drake Diss On The Way?20,042 Views143 Comments
- Fetty Wap's First Week Sales Numbers Are In24,531 Views94 Comments
- Drake's "Hotline Bling" Video Is "Coming Soon"9,526 Views71 Comments
- A History Of Jewelry In Hip-Hop6,789 Views21 Comments
- Amber Rose Forgives Kanye West & Wiz Khalifa In Emotional Speech At L.A. SlutWalk22,804 Views103 Comments
- Drake Brought Future Out To Perform "WATTBA" Tracks At Austin City Limits16,680 Views41 Comments
- Listen To OVO Sound Radio Episode 7 Featuring PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da9,610 Views10 Comments
- A Migos & Young Thug "Migos Thuggin" Mixtape Is On The Way20,481 Views100 Comments
- London On Da Track Responds To Gay Rumors After Video Shows "Gay Porn" In Studio46,426 Views183 Comments
You may also like...
- OG Boo Dirty Feat. Akon "Problems" Video2,302 Views
- Slim Dollars "Talk Shit" Video (Heatseekers)1,296 Views
- Young Thug’s “Tourlife: NYC Stop” Vlog4,353 Views