Fabolous talks about his initial reaction to Kendrick Lamar's verse on "Control" and the King of NY title. He says he "did more than think about responding" but he doesn't want to drop anything in the moment just because there was a media frenzy.Thoughts?
Big Sean chopped it up with Karen Civil recently, and the two discussed Big Sean's upcoming album, "Hall Of Fame," the one song it's lacking, "Control," Sean's collaboration with his new girl Naya Rivera, "Sorry" and if the song is about his old girls, as well
A$AP Ferg's Says "What's A King To A Lord?" In Response To Kendrick Lamar Claiming He's King Of New York Aug 19, 2013 at 12:32pm
A$AP Ferg is stepping out as an artist in his own right, and not just another "ASAP Mob" member, with the release of his solo album Trap Lord, tomorrow.
Stream Control (Kendrick Lamar Response), the newest drop from Papoose. The cut was released on Friday, August 16th, 2013. Things are looking better for Papoose with each new release, which Control (Kendrick Lamar Response) has proven yet again.
Talib Kweli talks to VLAD TV about lyrics, and specifically, Kendrick Lamar's verse on "Control." He says Kendrick was quoting Kurupt which was a smart move he knew would result in all this talk we're currently doing about the verse.
Bump Control (Freestyle), the latest cut from The Madd Rapper. It was released on Thursday, August 15th, 2013. Things are improving for The Madd Rapper with each new offering, and Control (Freestyle) is certainly no exception.
Bump Control (I'll Body You) (Freestyle), the latest cut from Grafh. It was released on Thursday, August 15th, 2013. Things are improving for Grafh with each new offering, and Control (I'll Body You) (Freestyle) is certainly no exception.
While talking to TMZ, Wale says he would have been offended if his name wasn't in the verse, before adding he still feels like the best rapper on the planet. Do you agree?Thoughts? Peep the new visual for Wale's Wale Feat.
Wale Says He'd Be Offended If His Name Wasn't Mentioned By Kendrick Lamar In "Control" Aug 15, 2013 at 10:15am
Many rappers who were not name-dropped by Kendrick Lamar in his buzzing verse on "Control" have decided to record a response, while those rappers who were called out have yet to do so.
Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar "Can Run That Backpack, I'ma Run These Streets" Aug 14, 2013 at 02:30pm
Although Eminem dropped a new record moments ago, the focus hasn't completely shifted off Kendrick Lamar just yet. Meek Mill, who also dropped a new record dedicated to Lil Snupe yesterday, spoke in a radio interview with Power 99 about the K.
Joe Budden calls the record "Control" "cute" in this video footage, as he discusses Kendrick Lamar's verse in particular.
Producer 9th Wonder and Young Guru get in on the Kendrick Lamar debate centered around his verse on "Control."How did Young Guru do on this video? How do you feel about the production here?
Jay Electronica is usually reclusive from the hip-hop scene, especially the hip-hop blog scene. However, it seems Big Sean's "Control (HOF)" is the exception, as the media-shy rapper spoke to Revolt TV about his verse and the record in general.
If we've learned anything from Kendrick Lamar's verse on Big Sean's song "Control", it's that there seems to be something lacking in today's Hip Hop genre. This is evidenced by the reaction of fans, the industry, social media and artists themselves.
Yesterday there was a lot of discussion and excitement surrounding Big Sean's leak "Control (HOF)" mainly due Kendrick Lamar's name-dropping verse, not to say Jay Electronica doesn't also deserve props.
By now you've probably all listened to the dope new leak from Big Sean, "Control (HOF)" which features Kendrick Lamar and Jay Electronica. While all three rappers are undoubtedly talented, K. Dot definitely took all the shine with this one and ran with it.
- The Best Of Kanye West At The 2015 VMAs2,563 Views27 Comments
- Kanye West Announces Presidential Candidacy In Wild VMA Speech13,610 Views98 Comments
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow10,931 Views53 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"1,026 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks14,005 Views43 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"4,604 Views6 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 4,011 Views32 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account23,295 Views52 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments7,745 Views31 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter24,654 Views54 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 299,239 Views64 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account25,909 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville56,327 Views68 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA18,318 Views31 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)6,490 Views26 Comments
You may also like...
- Styles P "Other" Video309 Views