Dr. Dre already gave us a full album this year -- something most of us thought was a complete impossibility at this point.
When listening to the two nearly 80-minute-long discs that The Game has released in the past week, it doesn't take long to realize that they're both very good albums. The Documentaries 2 and 2.5 both have high-profile guests who d
“My nostalgia is one hundred percent Compton and zero percent snitch" - The Game ---------------------
Ever since Beyonce’s eponymous album took the world, and subsequently the internet, by storm, the concept of the surprise release has been a trend that a wide span of artists have adopted.
This was Straight Outta Compton's week, and the sales reflect it. Dr. Dre's long-awaited third studio album made an impressive number one debut, becoming the third best rap sales week of 2015 behind Drake and Kendrick Lamar.
After garnering $24.2 million at the box office on Friday, "Straight Outta Compton" closed out its opening weekend with $56.1 million in sales.
Dr. Dre On Meeting The Actor Who Portrayed Him In Straight Outta Compton: "It Freaked Me Out" Aug 16, 2015 at 01:00pm
Straight Outta Compton is a certified hit, but its also a critical success -- with plenty of praise for the new faces who played the iconic group.
Dr. Dre's Compton: The Soundtrack dropped Friday, his first album in 16 years and his "grand finale," and as you might expect it is projected to do huge numbers its first week.
This room has been silent for sixteen years. For sixteen years, this hip-hop fan has waited for this hallowed space to be filled with the sounds of a classic that was promised-- Detox. The ultimate follow up to Dr.
BJ The Chicago Kid stopped by the HNHH office to give us a quick update on everything he has going on right now. The singer revealed that he's preparing his debut album, In My Mind, for a September or October release.
Kendrick Lamar's "King Kunta" video is unquestionably one of the best of the year thus far, showing Kendrick in his natural environment while rapping one of the most powerful songs on To Pimp A Butterfly.
Toronto's Director X is now one of the most successful music video directors around. He's directed multiple Drake videos, as well as recent videos for T.I., Iggy Azalea, and Wiz Khalifa.
An estimated 2,500 fans turned out for Kendrick Lamar's Saturday album signing at a Best Buy in Compton, his first public appearance in his hometown since the release of To Pimp A Butterfly earlier this week.
Bad Lucc is definitely one to watch in 2015. We've known him as Problem's right-hand man in the past. They're both a part of Diamond Lane Music Group, and they have a joint album, Diamond Lane America, coming later this year.
In the new issue of XXL, we get to hear directly from Kendrick Lamar-- instead of going the typical and sometimes boring interview route, Kendrick Lamar writes about himself in the first person.
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20161,461 Views10 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"3,293 Views19 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption9,613 Views47 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together7,821 Views57 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist4,176 Views14 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino3,266 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label4,505 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season1,760 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans4,070 Views25 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,115 Views48 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"19,606 Views78 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4017,488 Views72 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot9,856 Views39 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"14,412 Views70 Comments