Yesterday, Complex unveiled a steamy photo shoot with Khloe Kardashian and the accompanying interview about the many trending topics surrounding her life (Kylie, Tyga, French Montana, Amber Rose etc).
Khloe Kardashian, the most outspoken Kardashian of the bunch, is on the cover of Complex's August/September issue. The youngest Kardashian sister posed for Complex in high-fashion work-out attire, and spoke with the magazine out in L.A.
Yesterday Complex unveiled their new cover, which, themed around the upcoming "Entourage" movie, features both Kid Cudi and Jeremy Piven. Following up today, they've unveiled their second cover for their June/July issue which features singer FKA Twigs.
Recently a report circulated that Dame Dash and Kanye West were interested in purchasing Karmaloop (although it appears they are about to go bankrupt, so now might not be the best time).
Big Sean On "Control" Not Making His Album: "I Don't Fuck With Negative Shit" Jan 26, 2015 at 12:03pm
Big Sean scored the biggest hit of his career this summer, and he's preparing to conjure the creative energy that made "IDFWU" such a success for his upcoming album, Dark Sky Paradise. The GOOD Music rapper sat down with Complex to discuss his next moves.
We've already seen two new covers from Complex magazine for their December/January issue, but they're not capping it off there. They've got yet another cover star this month, recruiting J. Cole to appear on the third magazine cover.
After unveiling their creative Wale and Jerry Seinfeld magazine cover yesterday and it's accompanying interview, Complex follows up today with another big star on the cover, Nicki Minaj.
Wale is currently prepping his new album, The Album About Nothing, in which Jerry Seinfeld has become heavily involved.
Cam'ron and A-Trak announced mid-January that they were pairing up for a joint EP titled Federal Reserve for A-Trak's Fool's Gold label. The effort has already produced one track, "Humphrey" which had a classic Cam feel.
Childish Gambino is the next star to nab the cover of Complex. With the recent success of Because The Internet, the actor-turned-rapper talks to Complex about, unsurprisingly, the internet, his album, his childhood and more.
Wale Spazzes On Complex Over Their 50 Best Albums Of 2013 List [Update: Wale Responds] Dec 13, 2013 at 04:45pm
We're at that time of year when just about every publication is working on their year-end list (count us among them), and while they're not necessarily meant to ruffle feathers, that can happen, when artists feel like they are unjustly excluded from these list
Pharrell Williams was recently dubbed by GQ as Hitmaker of the Year. Another magazine has set their sights on the talented producer as well, with Pharrell covering Complex's new digital cover.
Eminem has returned to the music, and with his return has come (what are usually) rare interviews with the "Rap God," including this one for Complex's December/January cover.
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia1,419 Views19 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers6,479 Views47 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music6,409 Views21 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History2,898 Views15 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In31,151 Views142 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week3,997 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"20,597 Views94 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,194 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"3,932 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,710 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,452 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 7,631 Views62 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"5,416 Views20 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake7,892 Views25 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)2,954 Views6 Comments