Yesterday, Complex unveiled a steamy photo shoot with Khloe Kardashian and the accompanying interview about the many trending topics surrounding her life (Kylie, Tyga, French Montana, Amber Rose etc).
Khloe Kardashian, the most outspoken Kardashian of the bunch, is on the cover of Complex's August/September issue. The youngest Kardashian sister posed for Complex in high-fashion work-out attire, and spoke with the magazine out in L.A.
Yesterday Complex unveiled their new cover, which, themed around the upcoming "Entourage" movie, features both Kid Cudi and Jeremy Piven. Following up today, they've unveiled their second cover for their June/July issue which features singer FKA Twigs.
Recently a report circulated that Dame Dash and Kanye West were interested in purchasing Karmaloop (although it appears they are about to go bankrupt, so now might not be the best time).
Big Sean On "Control" Not Making His Album: "I Don't Fuck With Negative Shit" Jan 26, 2015 at 12:03pm
Big Sean scored the biggest hit of his career this summer, and he's preparing to conjure the creative energy that made "IDFWU" such a success for his upcoming album, Dark Sky Paradise. The GOOD Music rapper sat down with Complex to discuss his next moves.
We've already seen two new covers from Complex magazine for their December/January issue, but they're not capping it off there. They've got yet another cover star this month, recruiting J. Cole to appear on the third magazine cover.
After unveiling their creative Wale and Jerry Seinfeld magazine cover yesterday and it's accompanying interview, Complex follows up today with another big star on the cover, Nicki Minaj.
Wale is currently prepping his new album, The Album About Nothing, in which Jerry Seinfeld has become heavily involved.
Cam'ron and A-Trak announced mid-January that they were pairing up for a joint EP titled Federal Reserve for A-Trak's Fool's Gold label. The effort has already produced one track, "Humphrey" which had a classic Cam feel.
Childish Gambino is the next star to nab the cover of Complex. With the recent success of Because The Internet, the actor-turned-rapper talks to Complex about, unsurprisingly, the internet, his album, his childhood and more.
Wale Spazzes On Complex Over Their 50 Best Albums Of 2013 List [Update: Wale Responds] Dec 13, 2013 at 04:45pm
We're at that time of year when just about every publication is working on their year-end list (count us among them), and while they're not necessarily meant to ruffle feathers, that can happen, when artists feel like they are unjustly excluded from these list
Pharrell Williams was recently dubbed by GQ as Hitmaker of the Year. Another magazine has set their sights on the talented producer as well, with Pharrell covering Complex's new digital cover.
Eminem has returned to the music, and with his return has come (what are usually) rare interviews with the "Rap God," including this one for Complex's December/January cover.
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks5 Views0 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"620 Views3 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"1,414 Views26 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era2,951 Views15 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 3,279 Views24 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack5,364 Views14 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company3,351 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once3,820 Views13 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More4,542 Views7 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date3,175 Views20 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?20,234 Views41 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview67,711 Views84 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend11,308 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"64,121 Views165 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"83,510 Views349 Comments