Yesterday Complex unveiled their new cover, which, themed around the upcoming "Entourage" movie, features both Kid Cudi and Jeremy Piven. Following up today, they've unveiled their second cover for their June/July issue which features singer FKA Twigs.
Recently a report circulated that Dame Dash and Kanye West were interested in purchasing Karmaloop (although it appears they are about to go bankrupt, so now might not be the best time).
Big Sean On "Control" Not Making His Album: "I Don't Fuck With Negative Shit" Jan 26, 2015 at 12:03pm
Big Sean scored the biggest hit of his career this summer, and he's preparing to conjure the creative energy that made "IDFWU" such a success for his upcoming album, Dark Sky Paradise. The GOOD Music rapper sat down with Complex to discuss his next moves.
We've already seen two new covers from Complex magazine for their December/January issue, but they're not capping it off there. They've got yet another cover star this month, recruiting J. Cole to appear on the third magazine cover.
After unveiling their creative Wale and Jerry Seinfeld magazine cover yesterday and it's accompanying interview, Complex follows up today with another big star on the cover, Nicki Minaj.
Wale is currently prepping his new album, The Album About Nothing, in which Jerry Seinfeld has become heavily involved.
Cam'ron and A-Trak announced mid-January that they were pairing up for a joint EP titled Federal Reserve for A-Trak's Fool's Gold label. The effort has already produced one track, "Humphrey" which had a classic Cam feel.
Childish Gambino is the next star to nab the cover of Complex. With the recent success of Because The Internet, the actor-turned-rapper talks to Complex about, unsurprisingly, the internet, his album, his childhood and more.
Wale Spazzes On Complex Over Their 50 Best Albums Of 2013 List [Update: Wale Responds] Dec 13, 2013 at 04:45pm
We're at that time of year when just about every publication is working on their year-end list (count us among them), and while they're not necessarily meant to ruffle feathers, that can happen, when artists feel like they are unjustly excluded from these list
Pharrell Williams was recently dubbed by GQ as Hitmaker of the Year. Another magazine has set their sights on the talented producer as well, with Pharrell covering Complex's new digital cover.
Eminem has returned to the music, and with his return has come (what are usually) rare interviews with the "Rap God," including this one for Complex's December/January cover.
- Lil Wayne Announces Lil Weezyana Fest, Hot Boys Reunion5,729 Views28 Comments
- Future On New Album: "The World Is Ready"7,576 Views75 Comments
- John Wall Debuts His Next Signature Sneaker, The Adidas J Wall 21,491 Views0 Comments
- Reddit User Claims To Have Recorded All Of Kanye West's "SWISH"9,418 Views48 Comments
- The Streaming "Game Of Thrones": Drake & Apple Music Vs. Jay-Z & TIDAL10,389 Views60 Comments
- YG Shares Post-Shooting Crotch Shot On Instagram8,802 Views17 Comments
- Joe Budden Clarifies Remarks On Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj8,772 Views15 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces New Single, Takes Kids On Surprise Field Trip4,016 Views19 Comments
- 10 California Locations Mentioned On Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"2,302 Views16 Comments
- Ciara & Russell Wilson Are Abstaining From Sex9,460 Views61 Comments
- Kelly Rowland Joins The Cast Of "Empire"2,361 Views9 Comments
- Behind The Beat: TM883,795 Views19 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's Next Reebok Collab Tries To Unite Gang Members3,748 Views0 Comments
- Papoose & Remy Ma To Join Cast Of "Love & Hip-Hop"4,292 Views26 Comments