Recently a report circulated that Dame Dash and Kanye West were interested in purchasing Karmaloop (although it appears they are about to go bankrupt, so now might not be the best time).
Big Sean On "Control" Not Making His Album: "I Don't Fuck With Negative Shit" Jan 26, 2015 at 12:03pm
Big Sean scored the biggest hit of his career this summer, and he's preparing to conjure the creative energy that made "IDFWU" such a success for his upcoming album, Dark Sky Paradise. The GOOD Music rapper sat down with Complex to discuss his next moves.
We've already seen two new covers from Complex magazine for their December/January issue, but they're not capping it off there. They've got yet another cover star this month, recruiting J. Cole to appear on the third magazine cover.
After unveiling their creative Wale and Jerry Seinfeld magazine cover yesterday and it's accompanying interview, Complex follows up today with another big star on the cover, Nicki Minaj.
Wale is currently prepping his new album, The Album About Nothing, in which Jerry Seinfeld has become heavily involved.
Cam'ron and A-Trak announced mid-January that they were pairing up for a joint EP titled Federal Reserve for A-Trak's Fool's Gold label. The effort has already produced one track, "Humphrey" which had a classic Cam feel.
Childish Gambino is the next star to nab the cover of Complex. With the recent success of Because The Internet, the actor-turned-rapper talks to Complex about, unsurprisingly, the internet, his album, his childhood and more.
Wale Spazzes On Complex Over Their 50 Best Albums Of 2013 List [Update: Wale Responds] Dec 13, 2013 at 04:45pm
We're at that time of year when just about every publication is working on their year-end list (count us among them), and while they're not necessarily meant to ruffle feathers, that can happen, when artists feel like they are unjustly excluded from these list
Pharrell Williams was recently dubbed by GQ as Hitmaker of the Year. Another magazine has set their sights on the talented producer as well, with Pharrell covering Complex's new digital cover.
Eminem has returned to the music, and with his return has come (what are usually) rare interviews with the "Rap God," including this one for Complex's December/January cover.
- Top Tracks: April 13 - April 193,653 Views5 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan "Hurt" By Young Thug's "Bitch Homie Quan" Comment24,750 Views80 Comments
- Kanye West: "I Am An Innovator," Not A Musician10,124 Views79 Comments
- 4/20 Playlist8,013 Views22 Comments
- araabMUZIK Announces New Album "Dream World"1,833 Views4 Comments
- Russell Westbrook's Air Jordan 'Westbrook 0' Officially Unveiled5,253 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Covers PAPER Magazine3,818 Views14 Comments
- Migos Denied Bail After Arrest At Georgia Southern University16,265 Views51 Comments
- Rappers Share Their Smoking Preferences For 4/2016,624 Views37 Comments
- Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Reportedly Broken Up49,365 Views122 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "The Growing Process"6,183 Views15 Comments
- Stream Curren$y's "Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes"11,367 Views13 Comments
- 10 Things To Do On 4/2014,509 Views57 Comments
- Top-10 Marijuana Inspired Sneakers648 Views0 Comments
- Lil Durk Shares Artwork, Release Date For "Remember My Name"8,705 Views42 Comments