Recently a report circulated that Dame Dash and Kanye West were interested in purchasing Karmaloop (although it appears they are about to go bankrupt, so now might not be the best time).
Big Sean On "Control" Not Making His Album: "I Don't Fuck With Negative Shit" Jan 26, 2015 at 12:03pm
Big Sean scored the biggest hit of his career this summer, and he's preparing to conjure the creative energy that made "IDFWU" such a success for his upcoming album, Dark Sky Paradise. The GOOD Music rapper sat down with Complex to discuss his next moves.
We've already seen two new covers from Complex magazine for their December/January issue, but they're not capping it off there. They've got yet another cover star this month, recruiting J. Cole to appear on the third magazine cover.
After unveiling their creative Wale and Jerry Seinfeld magazine cover yesterday and it's accompanying interview, Complex follows up today with another big star on the cover, Nicki Minaj.
Wale is currently prepping his new album, The Album About Nothing, in which Jerry Seinfeld has become heavily involved.
Cam'ron and A-Trak announced mid-January that they were pairing up for a joint EP titled Federal Reserve for A-Trak's Fool's Gold label. The effort has already produced one track, "Humphrey" which had a classic Cam feel.
Childish Gambino is the next star to nab the cover of Complex. With the recent success of Because The Internet, the actor-turned-rapper talks to Complex about, unsurprisingly, the internet, his album, his childhood and more.
Wale Spazzes On Complex Over Their 50 Best Albums Of 2013 List [Update: Wale Responds] Dec 13, 2013 at 04:45pm
We're at that time of year when just about every publication is working on their year-end list (count us among them), and while they're not necessarily meant to ruffle feathers, that can happen, when artists feel like they are unjustly excluded from these list
Pharrell Williams was recently dubbed by GQ as Hitmaker of the Year. Another magazine has set their sights on the talented producer as well, with Pharrell covering Complex's new digital cover.
Eminem has returned to the music, and with his return has come (what are usually) rare interviews with the "Rap God," including this one for Complex's December/January cover.
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"4,085 Views33 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece13,304 Views31 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 231,603 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak26,970 Views100 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"2,451 Views16 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women60,660 Views108 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay14,658 Views53 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco34,201 Views53 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday4,363 Views20 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity9,748 Views57 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend14,502 Views17 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season4,264 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2318,400 Views20 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums8,793 Views16 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 975,110 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video872 Views