Recently a report circulated that Dame Dash and Kanye West were interested in purchasing Karmaloop (although it appears they are about to go bankrupt, so now might not be the best time).
Big Sean On "Control" Not Making His Album: "I Don't Fuck With Negative Shit" Jan 26, 2015 at 12:03pm
Big Sean scored the biggest hit of his career this summer, and he's preparing to conjure the creative energy that made "IDFWU" such a success for his upcoming album, Dark Sky Paradise. The GOOD Music rapper sat down with Complex to discuss his next moves.
We've already seen two new covers from Complex magazine for their December/January issue, but they're not capping it off there. They've got yet another cover star this month, recruiting J. Cole to appear on the third magazine cover.
After unveiling their creative Wale and Jerry Seinfeld magazine cover yesterday and it's accompanying interview, Complex follows up today with another big star on the cover, Nicki Minaj.
Wale is currently prepping his new album, The Album About Nothing, in which Jerry Seinfeld has become heavily involved.
Cam'ron and A-Trak announced mid-January that they were pairing up for a joint EP titled Federal Reserve for A-Trak's Fool's Gold label. The effort has already produced one track, "Humphrey" which had a classic Cam feel.
Childish Gambino is the next star to nab the cover of Complex. With the recent success of Because The Internet, the actor-turned-rapper talks to Complex about, unsurprisingly, the internet, his album, his childhood and more.
Wale Spazzes On Complex Over Their 50 Best Albums Of 2013 List [Update: Wale Responds] Dec 13, 2013 at 04:45pm
We're at that time of year when just about every publication is working on their year-end list (count us among them), and while they're not necessarily meant to ruffle feathers, that can happen, when artists feel like they are unjustly excluded from these list
Pharrell Williams was recently dubbed by GQ as Hitmaker of the Year. Another magazine has set their sights on the talented producer as well, with Pharrell covering Complex's new digital cover.
Eminem has returned to the music, and with his return has come (what are usually) rare interviews with the "Rap God," including this one for Complex's December/January cover.
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 1,145 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?6,640 Views29 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title14,309 Views44 Comments
- First Week Numbers For Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt8,401 Views21 Comments
- OVO Is Opening A Pop-Up Store In L.A. 4,103 Views18 Comments
- Forbes' 2015 "Hip-Hop Cash Princes" Include Migos, Young Thug, YG & More11,239 Views32 Comments
- Quiz: Are You Wiz Khalifa Or Ty Dolla $ign?8,980 Views22 Comments
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots2,659 Views14 Comments
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"12,114 Views23 Comments
- Top-10 Vines From Monday Night In The NBA815 Views0 Comments
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco3,147 Views12 Comments
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet453 Views3 Comments
- Justin Bieber's Next Album Will Have Production From Kanye West & Rick Rubin9,408 Views38 Comments
- Stream Shlohmo's New Album "Dark Red"2,028 Views5 Comments
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft9,677 Views18 Comments