Returning today for the latest episode in their “Neighborhood” series, Complex went out West to Long Beach, California to catch up with one of the cities’ hottest rappers, Vince Staples.
Recently a report circulated that Dame Dash and Kanye West were interested in purchasing Karmaloop (although it appears they are about to go bankrupt, so now might not be the best time).
Big Sean On "Control" Not Making His Album: "I Don't Fuck With Negative Shit" Jan 26, 2015 at 12:03pm
Big Sean scored the biggest hit of his career this summer, and he's preparing to conjure the creative energy that made "IDFWU" such a success for his upcoming album, Dark Sky Paradise. The GOOD Music rapper sat down with Complex to discuss his next moves.
Big Sean was a guest on Complex's video series "Fashion Bros," and spoke to the fashion bros for a good ten minutes about a bunch of random stuff.
We've already seen two new covers from Complex magazine for their December/January issue, but they're not capping it off there. They've got yet another cover star this month, recruiting J. Cole to appear on the third magazine cover.
After unveiling their creative Wale and Jerry Seinfeld magazine cover yesterday and it's accompanying interview, Complex follows up today with another big star on the cover, Nicki Minaj.
Wale is currently prepping his new album, The Album About Nothing, in which Jerry Seinfeld has become heavily involved.
Cam'ron and A-Trak announced mid-January that they were pairing up for a joint EP titled Federal Reserve for A-Trak's Fool's Gold label. The effort has already produced one track, "Humphrey" which had a classic Cam feel.
RiFF RaFF's video series with Complex TV debuts a new episode today, wherein the "Neon Icon" shares his kicks of the week, and invites a special guest on the show "Jean Stein Bebber."Watch RiFF RaFF Realm Episode 8, the latest video from Riff Raff, which dropp
Childish Gambino is the next star to nab the cover of Complex. With the recent success of Because The Internet, the actor-turned-rapper talks to Complex about, unsurprisingly, the internet, his album, his childhood and more.
Wale Spazzes On Complex Over Their 50 Best Albums Of 2013 List [Update: Wale Responds] Dec 13, 2013 at 04:45pm
We're at that time of year when just about every publication is working on their year-end list (count us among them), and while they're not necessarily meant to ruffle feathers, that can happen, when artists feel like they are unjustly excluded from these list
Pharrell Williams was recently dubbed by GQ as Hitmaker of the Year. Another magazine has set their sights on the talented producer as well, with Pharrell covering Complex's new digital cover.
Eminem has returned to the music, and with his return has come (what are usually) rare interviews with the "Rap God," including this one for Complex's December/January cover.
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday2,378 Views14 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity5,907 Views53 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend9,364 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,402 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2313,167 Views19 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums6,299 Views14 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,110 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs122,192 Views198 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine9,596 Views39 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,641 Views13 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL14,158 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape32,793 Views70 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,532 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans7,665 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)2,327 Views1 Comment
You may also like...