Yesterday, Complex unveiled a steamy photo shoot with Khloe Kardashian and the accompanying interview about the many trending topics surrounding her life (Kylie, Tyga, French Montana, Amber Rose etc).
Khloe Kardashian, the most outspoken Kardashian of the bunch, is on the cover of Complex's August/September issue. The youngest Kardashian sister posed for Complex in high-fashion work-out attire, and spoke with the magazine out in L.A.
Yesterday Complex unveiled their new cover, which, themed around the upcoming "Entourage" movie, features both Kid Cudi and Jeremy Piven. Following up today, they've unveiled their second cover for their June/July issue which features singer FKA Twigs.
Returning today for the latest episode in their “Neighborhood” series, Complex went out West to Long Beach, California to catch up with one of the cities’ hottest rappers, Vince Staples.
Recently a report circulated that Dame Dash and Kanye West were interested in purchasing Karmaloop (although it appears they are about to go bankrupt, so now might not be the best time).
Big Sean On "Control" Not Making His Album: "I Don't Fuck With Negative Shit" Jan 26, 2015 at 12:03pm
Big Sean scored the biggest hit of his career this summer, and he's preparing to conjure the creative energy that made "IDFWU" such a success for his upcoming album, Dark Sky Paradise. The GOOD Music rapper sat down with Complex to discuss his next moves.
Big Sean was a guest on Complex's video series "Fashion Bros," and spoke to the fashion bros for a good ten minutes about a bunch of random stuff.
We've already seen two new covers from Complex magazine for their December/January issue, but they're not capping it off there. They've got yet another cover star this month, recruiting J. Cole to appear on the third magazine cover.
After unveiling their creative Wale and Jerry Seinfeld magazine cover yesterday and it's accompanying interview, Complex follows up today with another big star on the cover, Nicki Minaj.
Wale is currently prepping his new album, The Album About Nothing, in which Jerry Seinfeld has become heavily involved.
Cam'ron and A-Trak announced mid-January that they were pairing up for a joint EP titled Federal Reserve for A-Trak's Fool's Gold label. The effort has already produced one track, "Humphrey" which had a classic Cam feel.
RiFF RaFF's video series with Complex TV debuts a new episode today, wherein the "Neon Icon" shares his kicks of the week, and invites a special guest on the show "Jean Stein Bebber."Watch RiFF RaFF Realm Episode 8, the latest video from Riff Raff, which dropp
Childish Gambino is the next star to nab the cover of Complex. With the recent success of Because The Internet, the actor-turned-rapper talks to Complex about, unsurprisingly, the internet, his album, his childhood and more.
Wale Spazzes On Complex Over Their 50 Best Albums Of 2013 List [Update: Wale Responds] Dec 13, 2013 at 04:45pm
We're at that time of year when just about every publication is working on their year-end list (count us among them), and while they're not necessarily meant to ruffle feathers, that can happen, when artists feel like they are unjustly excluded from these list
Pharrell Williams was recently dubbed by GQ as Hitmaker of the Year. Another magazine has set their sights on the talented producer as well, with Pharrell covering Complex's new digital cover.
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"4,565 Views42 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival2,703 Views16 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport5,524 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See13,025 Views110 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans2,925 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum16,186 Views121 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?9,804 Views91 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby18,391 Views63 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus16,719 Views86 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"5,676 Views34 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works463 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds10,156 Views38 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,420 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More6,954 Views18 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC2,992 Views0 Comments