"Yeezy taught me" has gone from a quote to a job description for Mr. Kanye West. According to reports, Kanye is now serving his court-ordered 250 hours of community service at L.A.
Kanye West has found the most appropriate way of doing his community service hours, by giving lessons at a fashion school in Los Angeles.
Chris Brown Checks Out Of Rehab After 16 Days [Update: Brown Sentenced To 90 Days In Rehab] Nov 20, 2013 at 05:48 PM
Chris Brown's rehab stint has quickly come to an end. The singer check into a Malibu rehab facility for anger management, and while it was reported that he could stay there for up to three months, the singer got out in just over two weeks.
Chief Keef Will Feed & "Clean Up After" Horses For His Community Service [Update: Keef Talks To TMZ] Nov 12, 2013 at 11:32 PM
...and Chief Keef thought rehab was horseshit. The Chicago rapper was hit with 60 hours of community service following his arrest for speeding earlier this year, and he's finally got his placement-- at an equestrian center.
Chris Brown's probation was revoked during the unfolding of his hit-and-run case (which has been dismissed), however it was reinstated on one condition-- that Breezy do 1,000 hours of community service. As you may recall, the D.A.
Gucci Mane pled not guilty in his aggravated assault case this past May, for allegedly hitting a fan over the head with a bottle. As the case continues to unfold, GuWop has requested to do community service in relation to the charges.
Three 6 Mafia's DJ Paul has been ordered 21 hours of community service following an arrest stemming from late last year.Back in October of 2012, DJ Paul was stopped by NYPD officers after leaving a restaurant with an open beer in his hand.
Chris Brown is the latest celebrity to have past infractions used against him once his name is in the press for a fight with another artist. The L.A. District Attorney recently alleged that Brown did not actually complete his community service,
D.A. Alleges Chris Brown Did Not Complete Community Service, Frank Ocean Called Homophobic "F-Word" Feb 5, 2013 at 02:26 PM
More details and twists continue to emerge from the altercation between Frank Ocean and Chris Brown outside a recording studio in L.A. Recently, Ocean’s manager, who was present for the incident said Brown was trying to “beat the shit out of”
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside"1,196 Views7 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown6,984 Views15 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts7,600 Views21 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son6,369 Views15 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.9,308 Views27 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"20,599 Views101 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"2,224 Views7 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 773 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery6,221 Views25 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"5,073 Views19 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue8,327 Views20 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 14,011 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way18,710 Views84 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 2810,869 Views51 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month8,272 Views21 Comments