"Yeezy taught me" has gone from a quote to a job description for Mr. Kanye West. According to reports, Kanye is now serving his court-ordered 250 hours of community service at L.A.
Kanye West has found the most appropriate way of doing his community service hours, by giving lessons at a fashion school in Los Angeles.
Chris Brown Checks Out Of Rehab After 16 Days [Update: Brown Sentenced To 90 Days In Rehab] Nov 20, 2013 at 05:48pm
Chris Brown's rehab stint has quickly come to an end. The singer check into a Malibu rehab facility for anger management, and while it was reported that he could stay there for up to three months, the singer got out in just over two weeks.
Chief Keef Will Feed & "Clean Up After" Horses For His Community Service [Update: Keef Talks To TMZ] Nov 12, 2013 at 11:32pm
...and Chief Keef thought rehab was horseshit. The Chicago rapper was hit with 60 hours of community service following his arrest for speeding earlier this year, and he's finally got his placement-- at an equestrian center.
Chris Brown's probation was revoked during the unfolding of his hit-and-run case (which has been dismissed), however it was reinstated on one condition-- that Breezy do 1,000 hours of community service. As you may recall, the D.A.
Gucci Mane pled not guilty in his aggravated assault case this past May, for allegedly hitting a fan over the head with a bottle. As the case continues to unfold, GuWop has requested to do community service in relation to the charges.
Three 6 Mafia's DJ Paul has been ordered 21 hours of community service following an arrest stemming from late last year.Back in October of 2012, DJ Paul was stopped by NYPD officers after leaving a restaurant with an open beer in his hand.
Chris Brown is the latest celebrity to have past infractions used against him once his name is in the press for a fight with another artist. The L.A. District Attorney recently alleged that Brown did not actually complete his community service,
D.A. Alleges Chris Brown Did Not Complete Community Service, Frank Ocean Called Homophobic "F-Word" Feb 5, 2013 at 02:26pm
More details and twists continue to emerge from the altercation between Frank Ocean and Chris Brown outside a recording studio in L.A. Recently, Ocean’s manager, who was present for the incident said Brown was trying to “beat the shit out of”
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back2,076 Views9 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 25575 Views0 Comments
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media3,006 Views12 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah5,360 Views31 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address21,007 Views123 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana30,305 Views115 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"3,244 Views12 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo42,786 Views98 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta32,144 Views80 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth11,065 Views38 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,301 Views23 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault11,791 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 9,560 Views44 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram8,242 Views17 Comments
You may also like...