Childish Major has been impressing us with his singing chops, which he's experimented with on a few recent releases like the sombre "Angel," and "Catfishin'." Soon we'll get to hear a lot more from him, as he readies a joint EP with fellow ATLie
"Yeezy taught me" has gone from a quote to a job description for Mr. Kanye West. According to reports, Kanye is now serving his court-ordered 250 hours of community service at L.A.
Kanye West has found the most appropriate way of doing his community service hours, by giving lessons at a fashion school in Los Angeles.
Chris Brown Checks Out Of Rehab After 16 Days [Update: Brown Sentenced To 90 Days In Rehab] Nov 20, 2013 at 05:48pm
Chris Brown's rehab stint has quickly come to an end. The singer check into a Malibu rehab facility for anger management, and while it was reported that he could stay there for up to three months, the singer got out in just over two weeks.
Chief Keef Will Feed & "Clean Up After" Horses For His Community Service [Update: Keef Talks To TMZ] Nov 12, 2013 at 11:32pm
...and Chief Keef thought rehab was horseshit. The Chicago rapper was hit with 60 hours of community service following his arrest for speeding earlier this year, and he's finally got his placement-- at an equestrian center.
Chris Brown's probation was revoked during the unfolding of his hit-and-run case (which has been dismissed), however it was reinstated on one condition-- that Breezy do 1,000 hours of community service. As you may recall, the D.A.
Gucci Mane pled not guilty in his aggravated assault case this past May, for allegedly hitting a fan over the head with a bottle. As the case continues to unfold, GuWop has requested to do community service in relation to the charges.
Three 6 Mafia's DJ Paul has been ordered 21 hours of community service following an arrest stemming from late last year.Back in October of 2012, DJ Paul was stopped by NYPD officers after leaving a restaurant with an open beer in his hand.
Chris Brown is the latest celebrity to have past infractions used against him once his name is in the press for a fight with another artist. The L.A. District Attorney recently alleged that Brown did not actually complete his community service,
D.A. Alleges Chris Brown Did Not Complete Community Service, Frank Ocean Called Homophobic "F-Word" Feb 5, 2013 at 02:26pm
More details and twists continue to emerge from the altercation between Frank Ocean and Chris Brown outside a recording studio in L.A. Recently, Ocean’s manager, who was present for the incident said Brown was trying to “beat the shit out of”
- Charts Don't Lie: May 303,091 Views20 Comments
- Sony Will Not Pull Beyonce's Music From TIDAL2,367 Views16 Comments
- Review: Dizzy Wright's "The Growing Process"4,129 Views35 Comments
- Earl Sweatshirt Confirms "The Obvious": Odd Future Is No More17,341 Views32 Comments
- Vince Staples Shares "Summertime '06" Artwork4,431 Views26 Comments
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism10,848 Views45 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same38,743 Views90 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)7,258 Views5 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song23,696 Views44 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed4,712 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour19,981 Views78 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter12,054 Views51 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's31,120 Views59 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks3,358 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal13,702 Views21 Comments
You may also like...
- Sino "Slappin" Video (Heatseekers)316 Views
- 50 Cent Shares His Thoughts On Tidal6,613 Views
- Cory Gunz "Shut Em Down" Video1,419 Views