Childish Major has been impressing us with his singing chops, which he's experimented with on a few recent releases like the sombre "Angel," and "Catfishin'." Soon we'll get to hear a lot more from him, as he readies a joint EP with fellow ATLie
"Yeezy taught me" has gone from a quote to a job description for Mr. Kanye West. According to reports, Kanye is now serving his court-ordered 250 hours of community service at L.A.
Kanye West has found the most appropriate way of doing his community service hours, by giving lessons at a fashion school in Los Angeles.
Chris Brown Checks Out Of Rehab After 16 Days [Update: Brown Sentenced To 90 Days In Rehab] Nov 20, 2013 at 05:48pm
Chris Brown's rehab stint has quickly come to an end. The singer check into a Malibu rehab facility for anger management, and while it was reported that he could stay there for up to three months, the singer got out in just over two weeks.
Chief Keef Will Feed & "Clean Up After" Horses For His Community Service [Update: Keef Talks To TMZ] Nov 12, 2013 at 11:32pm
...and Chief Keef thought rehab was horseshit. The Chicago rapper was hit with 60 hours of community service following his arrest for speeding earlier this year, and he's finally got his placement-- at an equestrian center.
Chris Brown's probation was revoked during the unfolding of his hit-and-run case (which has been dismissed), however it was reinstated on one condition-- that Breezy do 1,000 hours of community service. As you may recall, the D.A.
Gucci Mane pled not guilty in his aggravated assault case this past May, for allegedly hitting a fan over the head with a bottle. As the case continues to unfold, GuWop has requested to do community service in relation to the charges.
Three 6 Mafia's DJ Paul has been ordered 21 hours of community service following an arrest stemming from late last year.Back in October of 2012, DJ Paul was stopped by NYPD officers after leaving a restaurant with an open beer in his hand.
Chris Brown is the latest celebrity to have past infractions used against him once his name is in the press for a fight with another artist. The L.A. District Attorney recently alleged that Brown did not actually complete his community service,
D.A. Alleges Chris Brown Did Not Complete Community Service, Frank Ocean Called Homophobic "F-Word" Feb 5, 2013 at 02:26pm
More details and twists continue to emerge from the altercation between Frank Ocean and Chris Brown outside a recording studio in L.A. Recently, Ocean’s manager, who was present for the incident said Brown was trying to “beat the shit out of”
- LeBron James Is Willing To Send Up To 1,000 Ohio Kids To College For Free130 Views0 Comments
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia3,822 Views48 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers11,014 Views61 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music9,988 Views25 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History4,035 Views20 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In46,040 Views159 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week5,415 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"28,731 Views107 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,562 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"4,934 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,948 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,655 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 8,766 Views63 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"6,246 Views20 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake8,804 Views25 Comments