Kanye West is officially done with community service stemming from his assault on a photographer at LAX airport. The rapper clocked in even more hours than was required of him, and reportedly received an extremely favorable review.
Childish Major has been impressing us with his singing chops, which he's experimented with on a few recent releases like the sombre "Angel," and "Catfishin'." Soon we'll get to hear a lot more from him, as he readies a joint EP with fellow ATLie
"Yeezy taught me" has gone from a quote to a job description for Mr. Kanye West. According to reports, Kanye is now serving his court-ordered 250 hours of community service at L.A.
Kanye West has found the most appropriate way of doing his community service hours, by giving lessons at a fashion school in Los Angeles.
Chris Brown Checks Out Of Rehab After 16 Days [Update: Brown Sentenced To 90 Days In Rehab] Nov 20, 2013 at 05:48pm
Chris Brown's rehab stint has quickly come to an end. The singer check into a Malibu rehab facility for anger management, and while it was reported that he could stay there for up to three months, the singer got out in just over two weeks.
Chief Keef Will Feed & "Clean Up After" Horses For His Community Service [Update: Keef Talks To TMZ] Nov 12, 2013 at 11:32pm
...and Chief Keef thought rehab was horseshit. The Chicago rapper was hit with 60 hours of community service following his arrest for speeding earlier this year, and he's finally got his placement-- at an equestrian center.
Chris Brown's probation was revoked during the unfolding of his hit-and-run case (which has been dismissed), however it was reinstated on one condition-- that Breezy do 1,000 hours of community service. As you may recall, the D.A.
Gucci Mane pled not guilty in his aggravated assault case this past May, for allegedly hitting a fan over the head with a bottle. As the case continues to unfold, GuWop has requested to do community service in relation to the charges.
Three 6 Mafia's DJ Paul has been ordered 21 hours of community service following an arrest stemming from late last year.Back in October of 2012, DJ Paul was stopped by NYPD officers after leaving a restaurant with an open beer in his hand.
Chris Brown is the latest celebrity to have past infractions used against him once his name is in the press for a fight with another artist. The L.A. District Attorney recently alleged that Brown did not actually complete his community service,
D.A. Alleges Chris Brown Did Not Complete Community Service, Frank Ocean Called Homophobic "F-Word" Feb 5, 2013 at 02:26pm
More details and twists continue to emerge from the altercation between Frank Ocean and Chris Brown outside a recording studio in L.A. Recently, Ocean’s manager, who was present for the incident said Brown was trying to “beat the shit out of”
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival3,352 Views22 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition3,692 Views14 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)2,775 Views9 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye17,650 Views76 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far13,651 Views109 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay20,468 Views123 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie3,859 Views36 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"24,412 Views147 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram4,207 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum5,549 Views36 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs8,534 Views32 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke9,012 Views49 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"31,229 Views179 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support19,499 Views120 Comments
You may also like...