Childish Major has been impressing us with his singing chops, which he's experimented with on a few recent releases like the sombre "Angel," and "Catfishin'." Soon we'll get to hear a lot more from him, as he readies a joint EP with fellow ATLie
"Yeezy taught me" has gone from a quote to a job description for Mr. Kanye West. According to reports, Kanye is now serving his court-ordered 250 hours of community service at L.A.
Kanye West has found the most appropriate way of doing his community service hours, by giving lessons at a fashion school in Los Angeles.
Chris Brown Checks Out Of Rehab After 16 Days [Update: Brown Sentenced To 90 Days In Rehab] Nov 20, 2013 at 05:48pm
Chris Brown's rehab stint has quickly come to an end. The singer check into a Malibu rehab facility for anger management, and while it was reported that he could stay there for up to three months, the singer got out in just over two weeks.
Chief Keef Will Feed & "Clean Up After" Horses For His Community Service [Update: Keef Talks To TMZ] Nov 12, 2013 at 11:32pm
...and Chief Keef thought rehab was horseshit. The Chicago rapper was hit with 60 hours of community service following his arrest for speeding earlier this year, and he's finally got his placement-- at an equestrian center.
Chris Brown's probation was revoked during the unfolding of his hit-and-run case (which has been dismissed), however it was reinstated on one condition-- that Breezy do 1,000 hours of community service. As you may recall, the D.A.
Gucci Mane pled not guilty in his aggravated assault case this past May, for allegedly hitting a fan over the head with a bottle. As the case continues to unfold, GuWop has requested to do community service in relation to the charges.
Three 6 Mafia's DJ Paul has been ordered 21 hours of community service following an arrest stemming from late last year.Back in October of 2012, DJ Paul was stopped by NYPD officers after leaving a restaurant with an open beer in his hand.
Chris Brown is the latest celebrity to have past infractions used against him once his name is in the press for a fight with another artist. The L.A. District Attorney recently alleged that Brown did not actually complete his community service,
D.A. Alleges Chris Brown Did Not Complete Community Service, Frank Ocean Called Homophobic "F-Word" Feb 5, 2013 at 02:26pm
More details and twists continue to emerge from the altercation between Frank Ocean and Chris Brown outside a recording studio in L.A. Recently, Ocean’s manager, who was present for the incident said Brown was trying to “beat the shit out of”
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series1,253 Views9 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate36,611 Views135 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)7,264 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,365 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"37,153 Views117 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey4,914 Views30 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP2,622 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On48,709 Views200 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)6,256 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 105,387 Views353 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,738 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"70,937 Views244 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"13,291 Views28 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram103,905 Views363 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B13,393 Views49 Comments