Childish Major has been impressing us with his singing chops, which he's experimented with on a few recent releases like the sombre "Angel," and "Catfishin'." Soon we'll get to hear a lot more from him, as he readies a joint EP with fellow ATLie
"Yeezy taught me" has gone from a quote to a job description for Mr. Kanye West. According to reports, Kanye is now serving his court-ordered 250 hours of community service at L.A.
Kanye West has found the most appropriate way of doing his community service hours, by giving lessons at a fashion school in Los Angeles.
Chris Brown Checks Out Of Rehab After 16 Days [Update: Brown Sentenced To 90 Days In Rehab] Nov 20, 2013 at 05:48pm
Chris Brown's rehab stint has quickly come to an end. The singer check into a Malibu rehab facility for anger management, and while it was reported that he could stay there for up to three months, the singer got out in just over two weeks.
Chief Keef Will Feed & "Clean Up After" Horses For His Community Service [Update: Keef Talks To TMZ] Nov 12, 2013 at 11:32pm
...and Chief Keef thought rehab was horseshit. The Chicago rapper was hit with 60 hours of community service following his arrest for speeding earlier this year, and he's finally got his placement-- at an equestrian center.
Chris Brown's probation was revoked during the unfolding of his hit-and-run case (which has been dismissed), however it was reinstated on one condition-- that Breezy do 1,000 hours of community service. As you may recall, the D.A.
Gucci Mane pled not guilty in his aggravated assault case this past May, for allegedly hitting a fan over the head with a bottle. As the case continues to unfold, GuWop has requested to do community service in relation to the charges.
Three 6 Mafia's DJ Paul has been ordered 21 hours of community service following an arrest stemming from late last year.Back in October of 2012, DJ Paul was stopped by NYPD officers after leaving a restaurant with an open beer in his hand.
Chris Brown is the latest celebrity to have past infractions used against him once his name is in the press for a fight with another artist. The L.A. District Attorney recently alleged that Brown did not actually complete his community service,
D.A. Alleges Chris Brown Did Not Complete Community Service, Frank Ocean Called Homophobic "F-Word" Feb 5, 2013 at 02:26pm
More details and twists continue to emerge from the altercation between Frank Ocean and Chris Brown outside a recording studio in L.A. Recently, Ocean’s manager, who was present for the incident said Brown was trying to “beat the shit out of”
- Pharrell & Robin Thicke Are Trying To Take "Blurred Lines" Back To Court302 Views2 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Involved In Basketball Brawl 1,983 Views12 Comments
- Stream Tech N9ne's "Special Effects"1,631 Views14 Comments
- The Best Possible Acronyms For Kanye West's "SWISH"9,612 Views26 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign & B.o.B Cover RESPECT Magazine1,229 Views2 Comments
- 7 Most Costly NBA Playoff Injuries Of The Last Decade1,271 Views0 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Fabolous Vs. Lloyd Banks5,114 Views35 Comments
- Capone-N-Noreaga Share "Lessons" Artwork & Tracklist939 Views4 Comments
- Tyga Blasts TMZ For "Fabricated" Story9,012 Views25 Comments
- Rise & Grind Playlist4,261 Views18 Comments
- Stream Ciara's New Album "Jackie"1,742 Views12 Comments
- French Montana Shares Artwork & Tracklist From "Casino Life 2"26,820 Views119 Comments
- Stephen Curry To Be Named NBA MVP5,615 Views0 Comments
- Houston Astros Are Selling Hats Signed By Bun B And Fat Joe For $2006,600 Views19 Comments
- Madonna Wishes She Didn't Kiss Drake At Coachella58,204 Views99 Comments