Celebrities, including rappers, have been inking endorsements deals with companies since the dawn of advertising. Hip hop music is more popular and marketable to the mainstream now than ever before, so these kinds of deals are on the rise.
It would seem like a no brainer, rap and advertising belong together, but the ad industry didn't always recognize what hip-hop could really do for marketing. This all changed in the 1980s. Each side began realizing what the other could for them.
- Fetty Wap's First Week Sales Numbers Are In6,118 Views47 Comments
- Drake's "Hotline Bling" Video Is "Coming Soon"3,976 Views49 Comments
- A History Of Jewelry In Hip-Hop4,170 Views19 Comments
- Amber Rose Forgives Kanye West & Wiz Khalifa In Emotional Speech At L.A. SlutWalk16,739 Views93 Comments
- Drake Brought Future Out To Perform "WATTBA" Tracks At Austin City Limits13,104 Views39 Comments
- Listen To OVO Sound Radio Episode 7 Featuring PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da6,480 Views7 Comments
- A Migos & Young Thug "Migos Thuggin" Mixtape Is On The Way18,277 Views95 Comments
- London On Da Track Responds To Gay Rumors After Video Shows "Gay Porn" In Studio40,006 Views166 Comments
- Vince Staples' Brother Dies; "Xanax Killed My Brother"23,594 Views64 Comments
- Listen To PartyNextDoor's 7 New Tracks Premiered On OVO Sound Radio42,849 Views45 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Gives His Chain To A Young Fan With "Rodeo" Tattoo25,703 Views60 Comments
- Black Star (Mos Def & Talib Kweli) To Reunite In Australia2,058 Views12 Comments
- Amber Rose's Mom To Kanye West: "F*CK Yo 30 Showers!"20,566 Views75 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know ASAP Rocky?8,111 Views25 Comments
- PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da To Provide Mixes For Tonight's Episode Of OVO Sound Radio13,193 Views23 Comments
You may also like...
- OG Boo Dirty Feat. Akon "Problems" Video1,867 Views
- Slim Dollars "Talk Shit" Video (Heatseekers)1,160 Views
- Young Thug’s “Tourlife: NYC Stop” Vlog4,063 Views
- Robb Bank$ "Pressure" Video1,634 Views