Celebrities, including rappers, have been inking endorsements deals with companies since the dawn of advertising. Hip hop music is more popular and marketable to the mainstream now than ever before, so these kinds of deals are on the rise.
It would seem like a no brainer, rap and advertising belong together, but the ad industry didn't always recognize what hip-hop could really do for marketing. This all changed in the 1980s. Each side began realizing what the other could for them.
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame643 Views13 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland4,588 Views8 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties4,322 Views21 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne15,940 Views105 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat1,338 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour3,307 Views6 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"4,594 Views13 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World10,742 Views18 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case7,350 Views22 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex3,139 Views40 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.121,057 Views44 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"29,458 Views58 Comments
- Mac Miller's Journey To Finish His 3rd Studio Album10,218 Views41 Comments
- All Black Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Scheduled To Release In August2,418 Views0 Comments
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 3,767 Views9 Comments
You may also like...
- The Weeknd "Can't Feel My Face" Video18,125 Views