Celebrities, including rappers, have been inking endorsements deals with companies since the dawn of advertising. Hip hop music is more popular and marketable to the mainstream now than ever before, so these kinds of deals are on the rise.
It would seem like a no brainer, rap and advertising belong together, but the ad industry didn't always recognize what hip-hop could really do for marketing. This all changed in the 1980s. Each side began realizing what the other could for them.
- Jeezy Shares "Church In These Streets" Album Cover698 Views8 Comments
- Drake Takes Shots At Meek Mill On "Truffle Butter" At Austin City Limits13,319 Views115 Comments
- 10 Essential Bryson Tiller Tracks2,251 Views10 Comments
- Sauce Twinz Preview Meek Mill Collab; Drake Diss On The Way?8,708 Views77 Comments
- Fetty Wap's First Week Sales Numbers Are In15,967 Views85 Comments
- Drake's "Hotline Bling" Video Is "Coming Soon"6,860 Views67 Comments
- A History Of Jewelry In Hip-Hop5,472 Views20 Comments
- Amber Rose Forgives Kanye West & Wiz Khalifa In Emotional Speech At L.A. SlutWalk19,645 Views99 Comments
- Drake Brought Future Out To Perform "WATTBA" Tracks At Austin City Limits14,734 Views40 Comments
- Listen To OVO Sound Radio Episode 7 Featuring PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da7,881 Views9 Comments
- A Migos & Young Thug "Migos Thuggin" Mixtape Is On The Way19,568 Views97 Comments
- London On Da Track Responds To Gay Rumors After Video Shows "Gay Porn" In Studio42,780 Views175 Comments
- Vince Staples' Brother Dies; "Xanax Killed My Brother"25,030 Views64 Comments
- Listen To PartyNextDoor's 7 New Tracks Premiered On OVO Sound Radio45,285 Views45 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Gives His Chain To A Young Fan With "Rodeo" Tattoo26,711 Views60 Comments
You may also like...
- OG Boo Dirty Feat. Akon "Problems" Video2,057 Views
- Slim Dollars "Talk Shit" Video (Heatseekers)1,202 Views
- Young Thug’s “Tourlife: NYC Stop” Vlog4,180 Views
- Robb Bank$ "Pressure" Video1,693 Views