When she’s not busy murdering verses, Nicki Minaj has her hands elsewhere in the business world. On Wednesday afternoon, Nicki took some time out to film a commercial for her moscato beverage Myx Fusions.
Yesterday Tyler, The Creator took to Twitter to say a few words in capslock about Mountain Dew pulling his commercials. We also heard from Tyler's manager, Christian Clancy, by way of his Tumblr page.
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them3,251 Views21 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 301,614 Views5 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week6,561 Views46 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy2,499 Views15 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"3,494 Views12 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences3,413 Views18 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates6,312 Views32 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon4,383 Views19 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs13,712 Views48 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever4,980 Views32 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney4,633 Views0 Comments
- Watch Performances From The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky & More At The 2015 MTV VMAs2,902 Views6 Comments
- Jeezy Announces New Album Coming In November3,586 Views12 Comments
- Top 10 Moments From The 2015 MTV VMAs13,541 Views18 Comments