Over the last couple of months, we've seen hip hop invade a couple of Marvel comics covers, first with Rae Sremmurd making their way into Captain America, and then Birdman boolin' in the bondo with the Kingpin for Spider-Man.
Birdman's presence is largely felt when he's around, whether he's shit-talking at the end of a track, or simplyrubbing his hands together in a video, the man leaves a strong impression.
It's no secret that there's a long-standing relationship between hip-hop and comic books. What with Ghostface Killah calling himself Tony Stark, MF DOOM styling his persona after the villain Dr.
Continuing to expand her personal brand reach beyond music, the YMCMB artist with the anime-like dimensions, Nicki Minaj, is having a comic book released which documents her rise to fame. As the new installment in their “Fame” series, Bluewater
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism7,879 Views37 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same27,562 Views74 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)5,712 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song16,559 Views41 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed3,677 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour16,859 Views65 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter10,356 Views47 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's25,301 Views55 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,865 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal12,202 Views21 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,682 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition6,423 Views4 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug18,054 Views81 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,839 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff15,046 Views121 Comments
You may also like...