Drake and Meek Mill's beef is more heated than ever right now, and the jokes are flying on Twitter. Therefore, there couldn't be a better time for Brampton-based comedy troupe, 4Yall Entertainment to weigh in on it.
Brampton, Ontario-based hip-hop comedy collective 4YallEntertainment has been blessing HNHH with plenty of comic relief recently, bringing in Boi-1da for their "23 Types of Rappers in the Studio" video and releasing Phone-EG's mixtape The G Is S
If you're not familiar, 4Yall Entertainment are a hip-hop comedy group based in Brampton, Ontario.
Eric Andre's Adult Swim talk show has been off-the-wall from the pilot, but the comedian (joined by his straight man sidekick, Hannibal Burress) has managed to up the absurdity pretty consistently over time.
Throughout history, dudes have done a lot of weird, demeaning things to get back on their girlfriends' good side, and today Macklemore has joined their ranks.
According to the CDC, "The spread of Ebola between people occurs only by direct contact with the blood or body fluids of a person after symptoms have developed." Despite that, Cam'ron seems to think that you can catch Ebola by simply breathing the same air as
Ice Cube stopped by "Jimmy Kimmel Live" to promote his upcoming N.W.A. biopic.
This past weeked, Kevin Hart hosted his HartBeat Weekend in London, and lots of big names turned out for the festivities. Among them was Kendrick Lamar, who Hart singled out to hear a new freestyle from his "Chocolate Droppa" rap alter ego.
Some of you may be too young to remember this, but once upon a time, the dijon mustard brand Grey Poupon had a very famous commercial that featured two rich white men in Bentleys pulling up next to each other at a traffic light, and one pompously asking the ot
They say that imitation is the highest form of flattery, but not everyone is flattered when Weird Al Yankovic decides to make their hit song into a caricature.
Drizzy Drake is not doubt one of the biggest hip hop artists in present day. His albums have moved millions of units and he has sold out shows all the around the world. But one thing that you should know about the star is that he's also a pretty funny guy.
Jimmy Kimmel's got a pretty hilarious tradition of inviting rappers' mothers onto his show to read some of their chldrens' more explicit lyrics in a segment called "Words From Your Mother." After YG's mom recited some "Toot It And Boot It" bars around Mother's
"Go 'head and switch the style up/And if they hate, then let 'em hate and watch the money pile up" is quickly becoming less of a lyric from 50 Cent's "In Da Club" and more of a mantra that the entrepreneur lives his life by.
Every year around Mother's Day, Jimmy Kimmel likes to air a segment on his show called "Words From Your Mother" that features rappers' moms reciting (usually explicit) lyrics from their child's songs.
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow4,021 Views20 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid38,464 Views108 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"17,155 Views95 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them18,484 Views60 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 306,229 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week14,122 Views73 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy5,358 Views21 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"7,170 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences6,626 Views19 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates11,129 Views55 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon7,909 Views36 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs23,456 Views62 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever8,463 Views43 Comments