Rita Ora has had a hard time getting her music career off the ground in North America, but a new collaboration with Chris Brown might be just what she needs to score a hit on the U.S. charts.
It's been one hell of a week in Cash Money/Rich Gang news.
Chance The Rapper and The Social Experiment are getting ready to close the Pitchfork Music Festival this Sunday, but first they made an appearance on local talk show, Windy City Live!.
Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" turned Mustard's formula into a number one hit last summer, but (un)fortunately the single didn't work in its second Xerox-ed form, "Pretty Girls" -- a Britney Spears single which once again brought Iggy, The Invisible Men production team
Couples making songs together is a natural thing. From the Sonny & Cher days to present-day power couple Beyonce and Jay Z, it only makes sense for a couple talented people to create music together, especially when they're in love.
Mike WiLL Made It's twitter timeline is just full of news today. The super-producer called out artists who are hopping on Swae Lee of Rae Sremmurd's swag, and then after, hinted that Gucci Mane is coming home.
With the release of Major Lazer's new album Peace Is The Mission this past week, Diplo decided to do some quick/free promo by hopping on Reddit for an AMA. He was accompanied by Major Lazer counterpart, Walshy Fire.
Both Ab-Soul and Isaiah Rashad have been noticeably absent from our lives. TDE definitely embraces the motto, "quality over quantity," often taking their time between project releases. Since Soulo's These Days...
Chief Keef and Lil Durk were two of the most prominent rappers in the drill scene when it first started to get some coverage a few years back.
Over the last year, 50 Cent has been more active in the music game than he's been in quite some time, yet we still have yet to hear his consistently delayed studio album, Street King Immortal.
Last week Tech N9ne announced a release date for his upcoming album Special Effects. The album is due out on May 5th, and while Tech may be putting the finishing touches on it right now, he's still missing one very essential verse.
Beanie Sigel is currently recovering from a gunshot wound that almost took his lung, but luckily, the doctors were able to reinflate it. While we hope Beanie has a speedy recovery, we also have something to look forward too in the interim.
Ty Dolla Sign Reveals Upcoming Collaboration With Kanye West, Rihanna & Paul McCartney Jan 2, 2015 at 10:59pm
It looks like Ty Dolla Sign is going to have another monster year in 2015. Along with his highly-anticipated debut album Free TC, the Taylor Gang crooner has some monster collabs that are on the way, specifically with Kanye West.
Although Lil Wayne has been facing a setback or two when it comes to his new album Tha Carter V, he's not letting that hinder his work process. The rapper recently hit the studio with Migos, presumably cooking up a hot collaboration or two.
The KTT sleuths are at it again. The popular rap forum has unearthed some possible evidence of a Drake feature on Katy Perry's Prism deep cut, "Legendary Lovers", hidden in plain sight on songwriter Max Martin's official website.
Big Sean Says Eminem Collab Will Not Be On His Album, Confirms Kanye West, Chris Brown & Ariana Grande Features Oct 17, 2014 at 12:38pm
The internet got excited when Big Sean confirmed that the long-awaited collaboration with Eminem was finally happening. In a recent interview he kept it brief, just saying that a "somethin'" would arrive sooner or later.
Although previous rumors of Detroit rappers Eminem and Big Sean working together were quashed, it now appears that we'll be hearing a collaborative track after all.
Remember the feeling you got when you heard Kendrick Lamar connect with MC Eiht on "m.A.A.d city" off his debut album good kid, m.A.A.d city? Or what about when Stalley collaborated with Scarface on "Swangin'"?
Infamous Records have announced today that Mobb Deep's Prodigy is connecting with his Infamous signee, Boogz Boogetz, for an entire collaborative album.
Some combos are classic like peanut butter and jelly or Oreos and milk or Cory and Shawn, and some take more getting used to, like chocolate and bacon, or french fries with a Frosty, or Jessica and Roger Rabbit. The idea of our favorite artists breaking genr
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account8,479 Views34 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville26,633 Views46 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA10,334 Views21 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)3,808 Views23 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"22,983 Views116 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"4,511 Views11 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest33,246 Views34 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days14,310 Views55 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest19,848 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal20,196 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"9,152 Views29 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"30,843 Views88 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour2,216 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date60,733 Views215 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,689 Views3 Comments