Over the last year, 50 Cent has been more active in the music game than he's been in quite some time, yet we still have yet to hear his consistently delayed studio album, Street King Immortal.
Last week Tech N9ne announced a release date for his upcoming album Special Effects. The album is due out on May 5th, and while Tech may be putting the finishing touches on it right now, he's still missing one very essential verse.
Beanie Sigel is currently recovering from a gunshot wound that almost took his lung, but luckily, the doctors were able to reinflate it. While we hope Beanie has a speedy recovery, we also have something to look forward too in the interim.
Ty Dolla Sign Reveals Upcoming Collaboration With Kanye West, Rihanna & Paul McCartney Jan 2, 2015 at 10:59pm
It looks like Ty Dolla Sign is going to have another monster year in 2015. Along with his highly-anticipated debut album Free TC, the Taylor Gang crooner has some monster collabs that are on the way, specifically with Kanye West.
Although Lil Wayne has been facing a setback or two when it comes to his new album Tha Carter V, he's not letting that hinder his work process. The rapper recently hit the studio with Migos, presumably cooking up a hot collaboration or two.
The KTT sleuths are at it again. The popular rap forum has unearthed some possible evidence of a Drake feature on Katy Perry's Prism deep cut, "Legendary Lovers", hidden in plain sight on songwriter Max Martin's official website.
Big Sean Says Eminem Collab Will Not Be On His Album, Confirms Kanye West, Chris Brown & Ariana Grande Features Oct 17, 2014 at 12:38pm
The internet got excited when Big Sean confirmed that the long-awaited collaboration with Eminem was finally happening. In a recent interview he kept it brief, just saying that a "somethin'" would arrive sooner or later.
Although previous rumors of Detroit rappers Eminem and Big Sean working together were quashed, it now appears that we'll be hearing a collaborative track after all.
Remember the feeling you got when you heard Kendrick Lamar connect with MC Eiht on "m.A.A.d city" off his debut album good kid, m.A.A.d city? Or what about when Stalley collaborated with Scarface on "Swangin'"?
Infamous Records have announced today that Mobb Deep's Prodigy is connecting with his Infamous signee, Boogz Boogetz, for an entire collaborative album.
Some combos are classic like peanut butter and jelly or Oreos and milk or Cory and Shawn, and some take more getting used to, like chocolate and bacon, or french fries with a Frosty, or Jessica and Roger Rabbit. The idea of our favorite artists breaking genr
Stream Prince's Solo Album "Art Official Age" & Collaborative Album "PlectrumElectrum" Sep 30, 2014 at 09:38am
Prince makes a return to the music with not one, but two new albums.
Bishop Nehru and MF Doom have collaborated on an entire album, the highly anticipated NehruvianDOOM. The album doesn't actually drop until October 6th, but leading up to the album release, Pitchfork has an exclusive stream of the LP.
We've heard some talk of Snoop Dogg and Pharell cooking something special up in the studio, from photos of the Doggfather putting in work with Stevie Wonder, to Skateboard P saying that the record is better than his own, but it appears we finally have confirma
Today, a "posse cut" is more or less a marketing scheme. For a record label, what easier way is there to sell a single than by getting all of the biggest artists of the time and putting them on one song? It's like The Avengers for rap fans!
Rich Homie Quan was very open about wanting to lock down a Drake feature for his debut album (in fact, he was adamant it would happen), and while speaking to MTV News at the BET Hip-Hop Awards this past weekend, the rapper made it clear he achieved his goal an
Art is often a collaborative process. Hip-hop is no exception. You know that feeling you get when two of your favorite artists work together? It’s amazing, right? We need to pursue that feeling.
Rich Homie Quan's buzz has definitely died down a bit since the hype surrounding "Type Of Way", but nonetheless he's now cemented himself as one of the new Atlanta rappers to watch out for, alongside the likes of Young Thug and Migos.
Funk Volume's Dizzy Wright might be fresh off of a joint project with Bishop Nehru, but it seems the emcee shows no sign of slowing down.
From earlier interviews, it seemed like a sure thing that Miley Cyrus would appear on Wiz Khalifa's upcoming album, Blacc Hollywood. However, when the official tracklist arrived, the singer's name was nowhere to be found.
Your Old Droog made quite a splash with the release of his self-titled EP earlier this year. The rapper's well-crafted style of underground rap was enough to garner some attention, but the uncanny resemblance to Nas' voice was what got people really talking.
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft2,222 Views11 Comments
- How To Tell If Your Yeezy Boosts Are Fake906 Views0 Comments
- Summer Jam 2015 Lineup Revealed, Featuring Kendrick Lamar, Chris Brown, Big Sean & More3,652 Views11 Comments
- Stream Wale's New Album "The Album About Nothing"8,971 Views62 Comments
- Stream Ludacris' New Album "Ludaversal"3,363 Views23 Comments
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music17,365 Views33 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles17,084 Views58 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL37,335 Views67 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?20,565 Views82 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More3,200 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks6,617 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade2,162 Views23 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date4,370 Views23 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs5,705 Views16 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram35,384 Views70 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views