Big Sean scored the biggest album of his career with 2015's Dark Sky Paradise, but from the sounds of his upcoming material, he's only just getting started. Sean was in L.A.
Coldplay obviously do not receive daily coverage here at HNHH, but when we find out the band has two of hip-hop royalty on their upcoming album, we can't help but alert you guys.
Justin Timberlake and Timbaland have been working together since the former's debut album Justified, but by the time FutureSex/LoveSounds dropped, it was clear that they were an inseparable creative force.
Diddy (who's been gone back to Puff Daddy these days) just dropped his impressive new mixtape MMM, and while the project plays like an album, it's just the pre-cursor to his upcoming opus No Way Out 2.
Childish Gambino & Vince Staples Will Collaborate On Track Off "Creed" Soundtrack Nov 8, 2015 at 12:34am
Here's an unexpected collaboration: Childish Gambino, who hasn't released anything this year, will team with Summertime '06 rapper Vince Staples for a single off the soundtrack to the upcoming film "Creed."
DeJ Loaf may have dropped off an EP quite recently, but it appears that the Detroit native is already back in the studio working on her proper debut album, grinding with some big names by her side.
Rita Ora has had a hard time getting her music career off the ground in North America, but a new collaboration with Chris Brown might be just what she needs to score a hit on the U.S. charts.
It's been one hell of a week in Cash Money/Rich Gang news.
Chance The Rapper and The Social Experiment are getting ready to close the Pitchfork Music Festival this Sunday, but first they made an appearance on local talk show, Windy City Live!.
Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" turned Mustard's formula into a number one hit last summer, but (un)fortunately the single didn't work in its second Xerox-ed form, "Pretty Girls" -- a Britney Spears single which once again brought Iggy, The Invisible Men production team
Couples making songs together is a natural thing. From the Sonny & Cher days to present-day power couple Beyonce and Jay Z, it only makes sense for a couple talented people to create music together, especially when they're in love.
Mike WiLL Made It's twitter timeline is just full of news today. The super-producer called out artists who are hopping on Swae Lee of Rae Sremmurd's swag, and then after, hinted that Gucci Mane is coming home.
With the release of Major Lazer's new album Peace Is The Mission this past week, Diplo decided to do some quick/free promo by hopping on Reddit for an AMA. He was accompanied by Major Lazer counterpart, Walshy Fire.
Both Ab-Soul and Isaiah Rashad have been noticeably absent from our lives. TDE definitely embraces the motto, "quality over quantity," often taking their time between project releases. Since Soulo's These Days...
Chief Keef and Lil Durk were two of the most prominent rappers in the drill scene when it first started to get some coverage a few years back.
Over the last year, 50 Cent has been more active in the music game than he's been in quite some time, yet we still have yet to hear his consistently delayed studio album, Street King Immortal.
Last week Tech N9ne announced a release date for his upcoming album Special Effects. The album is due out on May 5th, and while Tech may be putting the finishing touches on it right now, he's still missing one very essential verse.
Beanie Sigel is currently recovering from a gunshot wound that almost took his lung, but luckily, the doctors were able to reinflate it. While we hope Beanie has a speedy recovery, we also have something to look forward too in the interim.
Ty Dolla Sign Reveals Upcoming Collaboration With Kanye West, Rihanna & Paul McCartney Jan 2, 2015 at 10:59pm
It looks like Ty Dolla Sign is going to have another monster year in 2015. Along with his highly-anticipated debut album Free TC, the Taylor Gang crooner has some monster collabs that are on the way, specifically with Kanye West.
Although Lil Wayne has been facing a setback or two when it comes to his new album Tha Carter V, he's not letting that hinder his work process. The rapper recently hit the studio with Migos, presumably cooking up a hot collaboration or two.
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th4,092 Views21 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20163,199 Views14 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"6,535 Views37 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption13,004 Views64 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together10,514 Views66 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist5,618 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,015 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label5,743 Views26 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,074 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans4,955 Views27 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,551 Views50 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"20,405 Views79 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4018,404 Views74 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot10,346 Views40 Comments