Both Ab-Soul and Isaiah Rashad have been noticeably absent from our lives. TDE definitely embraces the motto, "quality over quantity," often taking their time between project releases. Since Soulo's These Days...
Chief Keef and Lil Durk were two of the most prominent rappers in the drill scene when it first started to get some coverage a few years back.
Over the last year, 50 Cent has been more active in the music game than he's been in quite some time, yet we still have yet to hear his consistently delayed studio album, Street King Immortal.
Last week Tech N9ne announced a release date for his upcoming album Special Effects. The album is due out on May 5th, and while Tech may be putting the finishing touches on it right now, he's still missing one very essential verse.
Beanie Sigel is currently recovering from a gunshot wound that almost took his lung, but luckily, the doctors were able to reinflate it. While we hope Beanie has a speedy recovery, we also have something to look forward too in the interim.
Ty Dolla Sign Reveals Upcoming Collaboration With Kanye West, Rihanna & Paul McCartney Jan 2, 2015 at 10:59pm
It looks like Ty Dolla Sign is going to have another monster year in 2015. Along with his highly-anticipated debut album Free TC, the Taylor Gang crooner has some monster collabs that are on the way, specifically with Kanye West.
Although Lil Wayne has been facing a setback or two when it comes to his new album Tha Carter V, he's not letting that hinder his work process. The rapper recently hit the studio with Migos, presumably cooking up a hot collaboration or two.
The KTT sleuths are at it again. The popular rap forum has unearthed some possible evidence of a Drake feature on Katy Perry's Prism deep cut, "Legendary Lovers", hidden in plain sight on songwriter Max Martin's official website.
Big Sean Says Eminem Collab Will Not Be On His Album, Confirms Kanye West, Chris Brown & Ariana Grande Features Oct 17, 2014 at 12:38pm
The internet got excited when Big Sean confirmed that the long-awaited collaboration with Eminem was finally happening. In a recent interview he kept it brief, just saying that a "somethin'" would arrive sooner or later.
Although previous rumors of Detroit rappers Eminem and Big Sean working together were quashed, it now appears that we'll be hearing a collaborative track after all.
Remember the feeling you got when you heard Kendrick Lamar connect with MC Eiht on "m.A.A.d city" off his debut album good kid, m.A.A.d city? Or what about when Stalley collaborated with Scarface on "Swangin'"?
Infamous Records have announced today that Mobb Deep's Prodigy is connecting with his Infamous signee, Boogz Boogetz, for an entire collaborative album.
Some combos are classic like peanut butter and jelly or Oreos and milk or Cory and Shawn, and some take more getting used to, like chocolate and bacon, or french fries with a Frosty, or Jessica and Roger Rabbit. The idea of our favorite artists breaking genr
Stream Prince's Solo Album "Art Official Age" & Collaborative Album "PlectrumElectrum" Sep 30, 2014 at 09:38am
Prince makes a return to the music with not one, but two new albums.
Bishop Nehru and MF Doom have collaborated on an entire album, the highly anticipated NehruvianDOOM. The album doesn't actually drop until October 6th, but leading up to the album release, Pitchfork has an exclusive stream of the LP.
We've heard some talk of Snoop Dogg and Pharell cooking something special up in the studio, from photos of the Doggfather putting in work with Stevie Wonder, to Skateboard P saying that the record is better than his own, but it appears we finally have confirma
Today, a "posse cut" is more or less a marketing scheme. For a record label, what easier way is there to sell a single than by getting all of the biggest artists of the time and putting them on one song? It's like The Avengers for rap fans!
Rich Homie Quan was very open about wanting to lock down a Drake feature for his debut album (in fact, he was adamant it would happen), and while speaking to MTV News at the BET Hip-Hop Awards this past weekend, the rapper made it clear he achieved his goal an
Art is often a collaborative process. Hip-hop is no exception. You know that feeling you get when two of your favorite artists work together? It’s amazing, right? We need to pursue that feeling.
Rich Homie Quan's buzz has definitely died down a bit since the hype surrounding "Type Of Way", but nonetheless he's now cemented himself as one of the new Atlanta rappers to watch out for, alongside the likes of Young Thug and Migos.
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces4,454 Views30 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample7,106 Views18 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show11,067 Views19 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."13,898 Views25 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record29,431 Views127 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz19,434 Views131 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers4,754 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."31,907 Views27 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"5,305 Views18 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"11,162 Views45 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand5,515 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist2,276 Views8 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award14,220 Views110 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 12,641 Views35 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,542 Views10 Comments
You may also like...
- Yelawolf "Johnny Cash" Video304 Views