When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
You may remember when Jay Z took the New York Subway to his show at the Barclay's center a couple years back-- well now Jigga has taken to public transportation once again, with a couple friends in tow.
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges1,687 Views8 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"1,166 Views2 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)5,084 Views5 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party4,596 Views9 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked4,411 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)3,099 Views17 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August28,957 Views161 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach9,153 Views18 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,141 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,623 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold9,659 Views147 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 4,805 Views36 Comments
- Jay Z Has Been Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers To Thank Them12,983 Views65 Comments
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album "Hollywood"5,799 Views15 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Daughter Royalty19,702 Views67 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video1,755 Views