This morning, we got the first original Chinx track since he was murdered in Queens last month, the MeetSims-assisted "On Your Body," and now, we've got the release date for the posthumous album it'll appear on.
Five people were arrested during a French Montana video shoot yesterday (May 30) in Brooklyn. According to New York Daily News, undercover cops entered the shoot, behind a Fulton St.
In the wake of Chinx's tragic murder on Sunday morning, we've seen numerous members of the hip hop community mourn his passing, including his Coke Boys crewmate French Montana.
Last Sunday (May 17), tragedy struck the hip-hop world as Chinx, FKA Chinx Drugz, was shot and killed in his home borough of Queens, NY. Chinx was hitting his stride in 2015, preparing to release his debut album.
While we still haven't seen hide nor hair of French Montana's long-delayed album Mac & Cheese 4, he has been staying up on his mixtape game in the meantime.
Listening to Chinx, it's hard not to hear plenty of French Montana in his delivery.
After releasing four successful tapes in his Cocaine Riot series, Coke Boy Chinx is now ready to begin unveiling the fifth.
"This another motherfucking rap song. Broke and crazy, rich and famous doesn't last long. Spent all my cash on a broken dream, went from weed and liquor to the coke and lean." - Mac Miller, "Polo Jeans."
As humans, we were glad Khloe Kardashian bounced back from a troubled relationship with ex-husband Lamar Odom, only to find new love with rapper French Montana.
The First Single From Lil Durk's Debut Album Will Feature Chris Brown And French Montana Jul 7, 2014 at 02:12pm
This past weekend, we met up with Lil Durk to discuss his delayed mixtape Signed To The Streets 2, his past beef with Game and his upcoming debut album.
Chinx is the next-in-line for French Montana's Coke Boys crew, and the rapper proved himself a deserving heir to the Coke Boy throne in a very memorable performance last weekend at Summer Jam 2014.
French Montana's latest solo offering is titled "Oooh Baby," and it's pretty much everything you'd expect from a track with such a title. It finds French easing his way into blissed-out boasts over a wavy, sample-based instrumental from Dollar Bill.
Chinx (formerly Chinx Drugz) is next in line for the Coke Boys crew, and he's already begun his plans to break through. The rapper spoke with XXL concerning his debut album, as well as how he's selecting his label.
Fans of Lil Durk and French Montana's "L's Anthem" remix, we've got some good news for you. It appears that the pair will be working together more in the future, as Durk has just revealed in an interview with Vlad TV.
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram6,363 Views21 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"848 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)2,829 Views3 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney4,277 Views15 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music6,886 Views23 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"15,828 Views47 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast11,706 Views3 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon13,927 Views32 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour16,284 Views34 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1736 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance41,134 Views142 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"34,139 Views261 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance34,372 Views47 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm35,863 Views217 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,630 Views7 Comments
You may also like...
- King Los "Toca Tuesday" Freestyle1,373 Views
- Silentó Takes A Dance Challenge1,398 Views
- Bankroll Fresh "Ski" Video393 Views