This morning, we got the first original Chinx track since he was murdered in Queens last month, the MeetSims-assisted "On Your Body," and now, we've got the release date for the posthumous album it'll appear on.
Five people were arrested during a French Montana video shoot yesterday (May 30) in Brooklyn. According to New York Daily News, undercover cops entered the shoot, behind a Fulton St.
In the wake of Chinx's tragic murder on Sunday morning, we've seen numerous members of the hip hop community mourn his passing, including his Coke Boys crewmate French Montana.
Last Sunday (May 17), tragedy struck the hip-hop world as Chinx, FKA Chinx Drugz, was shot and killed in his home borough of Queens, NY. Chinx was hitting his stride in 2015, preparing to release his debut album.
While we still haven't seen hide nor hair of French Montana's long-delayed album Mac & Cheese 4, he has been staying up on his mixtape game in the meantime.
Listening to Chinx, it's hard not to hear plenty of French Montana in his delivery.
After releasing four successful tapes in his Cocaine Riot series, Coke Boy Chinx is now ready to begin unveiling the fifth.
"This another motherfucking rap song. Broke and crazy, rich and famous doesn't last long. Spent all my cash on a broken dream, went from weed and liquor to the coke and lean." - Mac Miller, "Polo Jeans."
As humans, we were glad Khloe Kardashian bounced back from a troubled relationship with ex-husband Lamar Odom, only to find new love with rapper French Montana.
The First Single From Lil Durk's Debut Album Will Feature Chris Brown And French Montana Jul 7, 2014 at 02:12pm
This past weekend, we met up with Lil Durk to discuss his delayed mixtape Signed To The Streets 2, his past beef with Game and his upcoming debut album.
Chinx is the next-in-line for French Montana's Coke Boys crew, and the rapper proved himself a deserving heir to the Coke Boy throne in a very memorable performance last weekend at Summer Jam 2014.
French Montana's latest solo offering is titled "Oooh Baby," and it's pretty much everything you'd expect from a track with such a title. It finds French easing his way into blissed-out boasts over a wavy, sample-based instrumental from Dollar Bill.
Chinx (formerly Chinx Drugz) is next in line for the Coke Boys crew, and he's already begun his plans to break through. The rapper spoke with XXL concerning his debut album, as well as how he's selecting his label.
Fans of Lil Durk and French Montana's "L's Anthem" remix, we've got some good news for you. It appears that the pair will be working together more in the future, as Durk has just revealed in an interview with Vlad TV.
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow1,766 Views12 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid26,962 Views96 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"11,484 Views81 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them14,625 Views53 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 304,757 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week12,474 Views68 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy4,597 Views20 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"6,161 Views22 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences5,670 Views19 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates9,595 Views46 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon6,913 Views34 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs20,747 Views61 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever7,447 Views43 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney6,229 Views0 Comments