Since releasing his new album Cherry Bomb last week, Tyler, The Creator had only done one interview, a brief sit-down with PBS' Tavis Smiley, until yesterday. This time, he gave a much longer interview to L.A.
Since Kanye West showed up onstage with The Weeknd on Saturday night, news of his presence at Coachella had spread around, and some lucky kids got to see him in the least likely of spots during Drake's headlining set: in the crowd.
Twitter firebrand Azealia Banks performed at Coachella today, backed by a small cadre of dancers and a full band. It was sweltering in the Coachella Valley, with temperatures soaring into the 90s, but the unbearable heat only played to Azealia's strengths.
Tyler, the Creator is having a busier week than anyone in hip-hop. His latest album, Cherry Bomb, drops tonight (April 12) at 9pm, and during his set at Coachella last night, he performed some new tracks off the album.
Raekwon may look like the Pillsbury Doughboy but goddamn the dude can spit. The Chef took to the stage yesterday along with his compadre Ghostface Killah at sunny Coachella yesterday to perform the Only Built 4 Cuban Linx.
For those of you that haven't had a chance to check out the line-up for 2015 Coachella, Lil Jon got you covered.
Jhene Aiko made quite the splash last weekend at Coachella, when she brought out both Drake and Childish Gambino, plus debuted a new track titled "Spotless Mind." We'll let you be the judge on whether or not she was able to one-up that this weekend, when she b
Last weekend, Diddy made some big noise at Coachella.
As if Jhene Aiko's Coachella performance from this past weekend wasn't exciting enough with surprise guests Drake and Childish Gambino, the singer also decided to use the time on stage to debut a new track called "Spotless Mind", although her vocals are a bit
As if bringing out Toronto native Drake wasn't good enough for fans at Coachella, Jhene Aiko also brought out Childish Gambino to perform "Bed Peace" live with her during the event.
We've already seen quite a bit of footage from Coachella this year, in fact, you could stream all the performances from Day 1 and Day 2 if you were unable to attend in person.
Hip-hop royals André 3000 and Big Boi, reunited as Outkast, closed the first day of the Coachella music festival last night, and the full experience has already hit YouTube for those who weren't in attendance or missed the live stream.
The first weekend of this year’s Coachella Music & Arts Festival started off with a bang on Friday afternoon.
- Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms448 Views4 Comments
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow11,725 Views43 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City8,584 Views31 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds15,003 Views49 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support10,715 Views52 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show17,883 Views40 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"4,034 Views11 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed31,532 Views99 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer5,368 Views7 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark14,003 Views39 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"15,832 Views53 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece37,047 Views52 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 234,378 Views1 Comment
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak59,198 Views125 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"3,713 Views15 Comments