Since releasing his new album Cherry Bomb last week, Tyler, The Creator had only done one interview, a brief sit-down with PBS' Tavis Smiley, until yesterday. This time, he gave a much longer interview to L.A.
Since Kanye West showed up onstage with The Weeknd on Saturday night, news of his presence at Coachella had spread around, and some lucky kids got to see him in the least likely of spots during Drake's headlining set: in the crowd.
Twitter firebrand Azealia Banks performed at Coachella today, backed by a small cadre of dancers and a full band. It was sweltering in the Coachella Valley, with temperatures soaring into the 90s, but the unbearable heat only played to Azealia's strengths.
Tyler, the Creator is having a busier week than anyone in hip-hop. His latest album, Cherry Bomb, drops tonight (April 12) at 9pm, and during his set at Coachella last night, he performed some new tracks off the album.
Raekwon may look like the Pillsbury Doughboy but goddamn the dude can spit. The Chef took to the stage yesterday along with his compadre Ghostface Killah at sunny Coachella yesterday to perform the Only Built 4 Cuban Linx.
For those of you that haven't had a chance to check out the line-up for 2015 Coachella, Lil Jon got you covered.
Jhene Aiko made quite the splash last weekend at Coachella, when she brought out both Drake and Childish Gambino, plus debuted a new track titled "Spotless Mind." We'll let you be the judge on whether or not she was able to one-up that this weekend, when she b
Last weekend, Diddy made some big noise at Coachella.
As if Jhene Aiko's Coachella performance from this past weekend wasn't exciting enough with surprise guests Drake and Childish Gambino, the singer also decided to use the time on stage to debut a new track called "Spotless Mind", although her vocals are a bit
As if bringing out Toronto native Drake wasn't good enough for fans at Coachella, Jhene Aiko also brought out Childish Gambino to perform "Bed Peace" live with her during the event.
We've already seen quite a bit of footage from Coachella this year, in fact, you could stream all the performances from Day 1 and Day 2 if you were unable to attend in person.
Hip-hop royals André 3000 and Big Boi, reunited as Outkast, closed the first day of the Coachella music festival last night, and the full experience has already hit YouTube for those who weren't in attendance or missed the live stream.
The first weekend of this year’s Coachella Music & Arts Festival started off with a bang on Friday afternoon.
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"193 Views4 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight3,910 Views7 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"8,528 Views55 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather18,105 Views28 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date41,788 Views116 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now13,552 Views25 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"3,592 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"4,634 Views25 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party3,372 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,461 Views8 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness7,719 Views50 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best8,034 Views36 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million6,630 Views28 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande32,046 Views119 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray6,018 Views22 Comments