Since releasing his new album Cherry Bomb last week, Tyler, The Creator had only done one interview, a brief sit-down with PBS' Tavis Smiley, until yesterday. This time, he gave a much longer interview to L.A.
Since Kanye West showed up onstage with The Weeknd on Saturday night, news of his presence at Coachella had spread around, and some lucky kids got to see him in the least likely of spots during Drake's headlining set: in the crowd.
Twitter firebrand Azealia Banks performed at Coachella today, backed by a small cadre of dancers and a full band. It was sweltering in the Coachella Valley, with temperatures soaring into the 90s, but the unbearable heat only played to Azealia's strengths.
Tyler, the Creator is having a busier week than anyone in hip-hop. His latest album, Cherry Bomb, drops tonight (April 12) at 9pm, and during his set at Coachella last night, he performed some new tracks off the album.
Raekwon may look like the Pillsbury Doughboy but goddamn the dude can spit. The Chef took to the stage yesterday along with his compadre Ghostface Killah at sunny Coachella yesterday to perform the Only Built 4 Cuban Linx.
For those of you that haven't had a chance to check out the line-up for 2015 Coachella, Lil Jon got you covered.
Jhene Aiko made quite the splash last weekend at Coachella, when she brought out both Drake and Childish Gambino, plus debuted a new track titled "Spotless Mind." We'll let you be the judge on whether or not she was able to one-up that this weekend, when she b
Last weekend, Diddy made some big noise at Coachella.
As if Jhene Aiko's Coachella performance from this past weekend wasn't exciting enough with surprise guests Drake and Childish Gambino, the singer also decided to use the time on stage to debut a new track called "Spotless Mind", although her vocals are a bit
As if bringing out Toronto native Drake wasn't good enough for fans at Coachella, Jhene Aiko also brought out Childish Gambino to perform "Bed Peace" live with her during the event.
We've already seen quite a bit of footage from Coachella this year, in fact, you could stream all the performances from Day 1 and Day 2 if you were unable to attend in person.
Hip-hop royals André 3000 and Big Boi, reunited as Outkast, closed the first day of the Coachella music festival last night, and the full experience has already hit YouTube for those who weren't in attendance or missed the live stream.
The first weekend of this year’s Coachella Music & Arts Festival started off with a bang on Friday afternoon.
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"1,503 Views8 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest13,938 Views22 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days7,001 Views42 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest14,834 Views64 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal18,277 Views48 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"8,024 Views26 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"26,559 Views79 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,906 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date54,719 Views206 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,427 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test5,480 Views22 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"6,209 Views19 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness13,823 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed12,188 Views46 Comments
You may also like...