Madonna and Drake making out at Coachella was low-key pretty hot.
Yesterday capped off the second weekend of Coachella, and after Saturday's Weeknd set brought us a Kanye West guest appearance, Drake marked Sunday with a surprise from his Young Money labelmate Nicki Minaj.
The Weeknd has killed it two weekends in a row at Coachella. He called last weekend's performance "the greatest night of my entire life," so fans were expecting something special for weekend #2.
While Drake's fourth studio album, Views From The Six, is expected later this year, we still don't know anything about it outside of the title.
After Drake performed "Madonna", off If You're Reading This It's Too Late, during his headlining set at Coachella Sunday night, he was joined on stage by the Queen of Pop herself. And that wasn't nearly as big a surprise as what happened next.
Last night, Drake took the stage at midnight (3:00am E.T.) to close out Coachella for what promised to be one of the most exciting performances thus far.
It was originally reported that Coachella would pull a fast one on the people of Earth by not live-streaming Drake's set. Thankfully, this is no longer the case.
One of the best parts of festival season these days is that you generally don't have to leave your house to take part in it.
Po' one out for the selfie stick.
After Azealia Banks' Playboy issue hits shelves on March 20th, she'll be giving fans a few additional chances to see her in the flesh this spring.
Now that we've officially ushered in 2015, we can expect Coachella to go down sooner rather than later. The yearly music fest has announced their typically massive three-day line-up today, with tickets going on sale in a day's time.
Chance The Rapper Cancels Coachella Appearance After Hospitalization [Update: Chance Released] Apr 21, 2014 at 04:42pm
While Chance The Rapper delivered a memorable performance (complete with Justin Bieber) last weekend at Coachella, he was not able to perform today.
Part of the downside of attending Coachella's second weekend is that you already know what to expect from most of the performances if you were paying attention the prior weekend.
The Coachella weekend takeover continues with a new stream for Day 3 festivities out in Indio, California. Yesterday we saw a live stream that featured rap acts such as Nas, Pharrell and more.
Coachella 2014 is here, and if you didn't feel like dropping hundreds of dollars for the cesspool of drugs and sex otherwise known as Coachella, you have the opportunity to watch the whole thing here via their YouTube livestream.
Coachella 2014 has officially kicked off, and if you didn't make it out to California this year, you now have the opportunity to watch the whole thing from the comfort of your own home.
Frank Ocean Is Almost Done With New Album; May Skip Coachella To Complete It Apr 10, 2014 at 10:52pm
A few weeks ago, photographer, Nabil, posted a photo of Frank Ocean working in the studio, and reminded us that great music is soon upon us.
Outkast May Reunite For Coachella 2014 [Update: A 2014 Reunion Tour Has Been Confirmed] Nov 19, 2013 at 11:22pm
It's hard to believe Outkast has been on hiatus since 2007. Ever since putting the project on hold, fans have anticipated a reunion for the duo, but so far there's been no sign of it (or a 3 Stacks solo album for that matter).
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC16,434 Views40 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James5,569 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"14,156 Views24 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done6,604 Views16 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay10,671 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 12,149 Views103 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It11,477 Views58 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop14,166 Views42 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour10,422 Views27 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today5,437 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2816,590 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K24,264 Views50 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"16,980 Views34 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music11,011 Views46 Comments