While earlier this week it seemed that things were going south for online streetwear distributor Karmaloop, they may have found a way out of their imminent bankruptcy.
For the past few days, a "Flacko Jodye Season" countdown has been running. At midnight last night, the countdown revealed a brand new A$AP Rocky video, and upon first watch, the biggest takeaway was the rapper's shots fired at clothing brand, BEEN TRILL.
Want to dress like Kanye or Big Sean without having to break your wallet? Well, today is your lucky day as Kanye West and his Donda team have expanded the G.O.O.D. Music brand by opening up a merchandise store.
Earlier in the week, Cam'ron commented on a capsule collection he was allegedly involved in with west coast apparel company DOPE. The Dipset rapper claimed that he never signed off on the deal, and did not support it.
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years10,040 Views133 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop1,717 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"17,004 Views90 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail4,796 Views20 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album6,240 Views21 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"12,252 Views122 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie2,833 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"11,289 Views25 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set8,386 Views20 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean11,719 Views107 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season3,894 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram20,736 Views65 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,161 Views6 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art9,889 Views50 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter35,705 Views64 Comments
You may also like...