Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company Oct 8, 2015 at 06:00pm
Jay Z, Beyonce, Rihanna, Kanye West, and Pharrell, aka the leaders of the illuminati, are suing the French clothing company Eleven Paris for using their names, images, and trademarks without permission.
While earlier this week it seemed that things were going south for online streetwear distributor Karmaloop, they may have found a way out of their imminent bankruptcy.
For the past few days, a "Flacko Jodye Season" countdown has been running. At midnight last night, the countdown revealed a brand new A$AP Rocky video, and upon first watch, the biggest takeaway was the rapper's shots fired at clothing brand, BEEN TRILL.
Want to dress like Kanye or Big Sean without having to break your wallet? Well, today is your lucky day as Kanye West and his Donda team have expanded the G.O.O.D. Music brand by opening up a merchandise store.
Earlier in the week, Cam'ron commented on a capsule collection he was allegedly involved in with west coast apparel company DOPE. The Dipset rapper claimed that he never signed off on the deal, and did not support it.
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald2,832 Views17 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"10,570 Views55 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4010,074 Views56 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot6,051 Views33 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"9,202 Views66 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection2,955 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"8,092 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 3,050 Views26 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine6,228 Views43 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year14,921 Views179 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days23,816 Views247 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,346 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”24,961 Views73 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2222,619 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed22,607 Views113 Comments