While earlier this week it seemed that things were going south for online streetwear distributor Karmaloop, they may have found a way out of their imminent bankruptcy.
For the past few days, a "Flacko Jodye Season" countdown has been running. At midnight last night, the countdown revealed a brand new A$AP Rocky video, and upon first watch, the biggest takeaway was the rapper's shots fired at clothing brand, BEEN TRILL.
Want to dress like Kanye or Big Sean without having to break your wallet? Well, today is your lucky day as Kanye West and his Donda team have expanded the G.O.O.D. Music brand by opening up a merchandise store.
Earlier in the week, Cam'ron commented on a capsule collection he was allegedly involved in with west coast apparel company DOPE. The Dipset rapper claimed that he never signed off on the deal, and did not support it.
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview27,399 Views55 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend5,028 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"35,993 Views128 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"53,770 Views287 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up4,790 Views7 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted10,428 Views28 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,618 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction12,597 Views68 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week7,656 Views17 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 59,998 Views104 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night44,354 Views91 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"66,188 Views122 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix6,502 Views4 Comments
- Scarface Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "Deeply Rooted"3,221 Views20 Comments
You may also like...