While earlier this week it seemed that things were going south for online streetwear distributor Karmaloop, they may have found a way out of their imminent bankruptcy.
For the past few days, a "Flacko Jodye Season" countdown has been running. At midnight last night, the countdown revealed a brand new A$AP Rocky video, and upon first watch, the biggest takeaway was the rapper's shots fired at clothing brand, BEEN TRILL.
Want to dress like Kanye or Big Sean without having to break your wallet? Well, today is your lucky day as Kanye West and his Donda team have expanded the G.O.O.D. Music brand by opening up a merchandise store.
Earlier in the week, Cam'ron commented on a capsule collection he was allegedly involved in with west coast apparel company DOPE. The Dipset rapper claimed that he never signed off on the deal, and did not support it.
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans443 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling516 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 183,042 Views16 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges7,673 Views21 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"2,586 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)8,223 Views9 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party6,022 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked5,426 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)3,876 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August35,765 Views178 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach11,418 Views20 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,670 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,930 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold11,049 Views156 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 5,440 Views38 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,464 Views