While earlier this week it seemed that things were going south for online streetwear distributor Karmaloop, they may have found a way out of their imminent bankruptcy.
For the past few days, a "Flacko Jodye Season" countdown has been running. At midnight last night, the countdown revealed a brand new A$AP Rocky video, and upon first watch, the biggest takeaway was the rapper's shots fired at clothing brand, BEEN TRILL.
Want to dress like Kanye or Big Sean without having to break your wallet? Well, today is your lucky day as Kanye West and his Donda team have expanded the G.O.O.D. Music brand by opening up a merchandise store.
Earlier in the week, Cam'ron commented on a capsule collection he was allegedly involved in with west coast apparel company DOPE. The Dipset rapper claimed that he never signed off on the deal, and did not support it.
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism7,363 Views38 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same26,213 Views75 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)5,366 Views5 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song15,502 Views41 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed3,518 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour16,197 Views64 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter10,125 Views46 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's24,567 Views53 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,814 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal11,930 Views20 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,630 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition6,206 Views4 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug17,662 Views78 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,779 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff14,867 Views121 Comments
You may also like...