While earlier this week it seemed that things were going south for online streetwear distributor Karmaloop, they may have found a way out of their imminent bankruptcy.
For the past few days, a "Flacko Jodye Season" countdown has been running. At midnight last night, the countdown revealed a brand new A$AP Rocky video, and upon first watch, the biggest takeaway was the rapper's shots fired at clothing brand, BEEN TRILL.
Want to dress like Kanye or Big Sean without having to break your wallet? Well, today is your lucky day as Kanye West and his Donda team have expanded the G.O.O.D. Music brand by opening up a merchandise store.
Earlier in the week, Cam'ron commented on a capsule collection he was allegedly involved in with west coast apparel company DOPE. The Dipset rapper claimed that he never signed off on the deal, and did not support it.
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?6,415 Views76 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"3,734 Views16 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers2,919 Views18 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine3,075 Views17 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group10,066 Views26 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist17,861 Views52 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries6,049 Views15 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension2,990 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around10,948 Views39 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date3,782 Views20 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"7,434 Views23 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"9,673 Views49 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival5,055 Views25 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport8,773 Views0 Comments