Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company Oct 8, 2015 at 06:00pm
Jay Z, Beyonce, Rihanna, Kanye West, and Pharrell, aka the leaders of the illuminati, are suing the French clothing company Eleven Paris for using their names, images, and trademarks without permission.
While earlier this week it seemed that things were going south for online streetwear distributor Karmaloop, they may have found a way out of their imminent bankruptcy.
For the past few days, a "Flacko Jodye Season" countdown has been running. At midnight last night, the countdown revealed a brand new A$AP Rocky video, and upon first watch, the biggest takeaway was the rapper's shots fired at clothing brand, BEEN TRILL.
Want to dress like Kanye or Big Sean without having to break your wallet? Well, today is your lucky day as Kanye West and his Donda team have expanded the G.O.O.D. Music brand by opening up a merchandise store.
Earlier in the week, Cam'ron commented on a capsule collection he was allegedly involved in with west coast apparel company DOPE. The Dipset rapper claimed that he never signed off on the deal, and did not support it.
- Wale & Sway Cover RESPECT Magazine813 Views5 Comments
- Quiz: Can You Guess Who This Jewelry Belongs To?1,886 Views13 Comments
- Klay Thompson's Model Girlfriend Calls Him Out On Twitter For Sleeping With Groupies4,639 Views0 Comments
- T.I. On Travi$ Scott: "That Man Is Iggy In A Black Man's Body"11,094 Views87 Comments
- Big K.R.I.T. Says New Project Coming "Very Soon"3,095 Views36 Comments
- Listen To Young Dolph's "Shittin On The Industry" Mixtape6,264 Views20 Comments
- John Legend & Chrissy Teigen Expecting First Child Together3,353 Views37 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For DJ Khaled’s “I Changed A Lot” Album25,856 Views113 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Ex Karrine Steffans Blasts Him For His Sex Tape Performance100,468 Views257 Comments
- Rich The Kid & ILoveMakonnen To Release "Whip It Up" Mixtape9,056 Views60 Comments
- Future Buys Drake Diamond-Encrusted FBGOVO Ring45,106 Views231 Comments
- BET Hip Hop Awards 2015 Green Carpet Interviews: T-Pain, DeJ, Esco, & More11,080 Views13 Comments
- LeBron James Ends His Deal With McDonald's To Become A Pizza Franchisee15,189 Views0 Comments