While earlier this week it seemed that things were going south for online streetwear distributor Karmaloop, they may have found a way out of their imminent bankruptcy.
For the past few days, a "Flacko Jodye Season" countdown has been running. At midnight last night, the countdown revealed a brand new A$AP Rocky video, and upon first watch, the biggest takeaway was the rapper's shots fired at clothing brand, BEEN TRILL.
Want to dress like Kanye or Big Sean without having to break your wallet? Well, today is your lucky day as Kanye West and his Donda team have expanded the G.O.O.D. Music brand by opening up a merchandise store.
Earlier in the week, Cam'ron commented on a capsule collection he was allegedly involved in with west coast apparel company DOPE. The Dipset rapper claimed that he never signed off on the deal, and did not support it.
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]678 Views3 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account15,193 Views44 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back11,258 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,428 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media8,539 Views19 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah14,275 Views51 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address30,192 Views149 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana43,752 Views142 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,147 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo58,051 Views122 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta42,997 Views109 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth12,876 Views41 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 2510,143 Views24 Comments
You may also like...