Drake's OVO imprint has become a brand in and of itself, as most crew/labels are warrant to do these days. OVO has done several capsule collections in the past, most recently, OVO teamed up with Capcom for a street fighter inspired line of clothing.
Kanye West Rumored To Have Signed Clothing Line Deal With ADIDAS [Update: Deal Confirmed] Nov 25, 2013 at 07:12pm
Lets be clear that this stands as only a rumor at the moment, but it certainly make sense. According to KicksOffCourt, Kanye West has inked a clothing line deal with ADIDAS/ Y-3 and he’s calling it YEEZI.
According to TMZ, Jeezy has agreed to pay an undisclosed amount of money to the Hell’s Angels Motorcycle Club in order to settle a lawsuit between the two parties.
Though Offset is currently sitting in jail, Migos is keeping good on their promise to put out their debut album, YRN (Young Rich Nation), on June 16.
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK1,152 Views8 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL636 Views12 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"1,973 Views20 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida3,732 Views45 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show2,638 Views15 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,412 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More5,966 Views50 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album3,424 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow10,082 Views31 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid66,400 Views125 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"32,197 Views124 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them26,595 Views78 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 3010,231 Views12 Comments