Drake's OVO imprint has become a brand in and of itself, as most crew/labels are warrant to do these days. OVO has done several capsule collections in the past, most recently, OVO teamed up with Capcom for a street fighter inspired line of clothing.
Kanye West Rumored To Have Signed Clothing Line Deal With ADIDAS [Update: Deal Confirmed] Nov 25, 2013 at 07:12pm
Lets be clear that this stands as only a rumor at the moment, but it certainly make sense. According to KicksOffCourt, Kanye West has inked a clothing line deal with ADIDAS/ Y-3 and he’s calling it YEEZI.
According to TMZ, Jeezy has agreed to pay an undisclosed amount of money to the Hell’s Angels Motorcycle Club in order to settle a lawsuit between the two parties.
Though Offset is currently sitting in jail, Migos is keeping good on their promise to put out their debut album, YRN (Young Rich Nation), on June 16.
- Rick Ross Reveals Tracklist For “Renzel Remixes”16,436 Views55 Comments
- Review: Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"8,984 Views24 Comments
- Top 5 Things That Sneakerheads Are Thankful For816 Views0 Comments
- Jahlil Okafor Scuffles With A Heckler In Boston5,625 Views0 Comments
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles13,699 Views34 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed198,321 Views350 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear8,081 Views11 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For7,590 Views40 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night18,328 Views59 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt26,963 Views79 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"13,187 Views150 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,981 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th14,949 Views36 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,788 Views27 Comments
- Chris Brown Performs "Zero" On Jimmy Fallon11,843 Views