Drake's OVO imprint has become a brand in and of itself, as most crew/labels are warrant to do these days. OVO has done several capsule collections in the past, most recently, OVO teamed up with Capcom for a street fighter inspired line of clothing.
Kanye West Rumored To Have Signed Clothing Line Deal With ADIDAS [Update: Deal Confirmed] Nov 25, 2013 at 07:12pm
Lets be clear that this stands as only a rumor at the moment, but it certainly make sense. According to KicksOffCourt, Kanye West has inked a clothing line deal with ADIDAS/ Y-3 and he’s calling it YEEZI.
According to TMZ, Jeezy has agreed to pay an undisclosed amount of money to the Hell’s Angels Motorcycle Club in order to settle a lawsuit between the two parties.
Though Offset is currently sitting in jail, Migos is keeping good on their promise to put out their debut album, YRN (Young Rich Nation), on June 16.
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”2,384 Views23 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail22,974 Views77 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder18,700 Views60 Comments
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week35,554 Views193 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 20152,675 Views3 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic13,653 Views47 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"4,696 Views12 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"20,189 Views139 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop7,258 Views17 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged14,448 Views51 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On1,879 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs6,800 Views25 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time6,765 Views34 Comments
- FOX News Pundit On Kendrick Lamar: Rap Does "More Damage To Young African-Americans Than Racism"17,532 Views142 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC22,854 Views52 Comments