Drake's OVO imprint has become a brand in and of itself, as most crew/labels are warrant to do these days. OVO has done several capsule collections in the past, most recently, OVO teamed up with Capcom for a street fighter inspired line of clothing.
Kanye West Rumored To Have Signed Clothing Line Deal With ADIDAS [Update: Deal Confirmed] Nov 25, 2013 at 07:12pm
Lets be clear that this stands as only a rumor at the moment, but it certainly make sense. According to KicksOffCourt, Kanye West has inked a clothing line deal with ADIDAS/ Y-3 and he’s calling it YEEZI.
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO6,234 Views20 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 17830 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks3,937 Views12 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork8,039 Views19 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,032 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling1,933 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 185,997 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges10,514 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"3,610 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)9,636 Views10 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party6,924 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,108 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,443 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August42,978 Views188 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach13,180 Views22 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video3,004 Views