Drake's OVO imprint has become a brand in and of itself, as most crew/labels are warrant to do these days. OVO has done several capsule collections in the past, most recently, OVO teamed up with Capcom for a street fighter inspired line of clothing.
Kanye West Rumored To Have Signed Clothing Line Deal With ADIDAS [Update: Deal Confirmed] Nov 25, 2013 at 07:12 PM
Lets be clear that this stands as only a rumor at the moment, but it certainly make sense. According to KicksOffCourt, Kanye West has inked a clothing line deal with ADIDAS/ Y-3 and he’s calling it YEEZI.
- T-Pain Says He's Not Making A "Comeback," Explains Aaliyah Collaboration169 Views0 Comments
- Lit At LIV: 5 Altercations At The Miami Club2,011 Views6 Comments
- Stream OG Maco's "I Made This Shit Before 'U Guessed It'" Compilation1,401 Views5 Comments
- Lil Durk's Manager Reportedly Killed In Chicago Shooting5,845 Views16 Comments
- 40 Vs. Boi-1da5,443 Views39 Comments
- Stream Eric Bellinger's "Birthday Gifts" EP2,398 Views5 Comments
- Social Media Roasts West Virginia Following Blowout Loss To Kentucky4,710 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Has The First No. 1 Album Ever With "Pimp" In Its Title15,256 Views94 Comments
- Lil Wayne Joins Instagram21,221 Views45 Comments
- TBT: The Roots3,321 Views2 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop22,514 Views39 Comments
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]16,267 Views43 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance29,850 Views116 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines8,355 Views27 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic6,819 Views34 Comments
You may also like...
- Nardwuar Vs. Wale873 Views