Though Offset is currently sitting in jail, Migos is keeping good on their promise to put out their debut album, YRN (Young Rich Nation), on June 16.
Drake's OVO imprint has become a brand in and of itself, as most crew/labels are warrant to do these days. OVO has done several capsule collections in the past, most recently, OVO teamed up with Capcom for a street fighter inspired line of clothing.
According to TMZ, Jeezy has agreed to pay an undisclosed amount of money to the Hell’s Angels Motorcycle Club in order to settle a lawsuit between the two parties.
Kanye West Rumored To Have Signed Clothing Line Deal With ADIDAS [Update: Deal Confirmed] Nov 25, 2013 at 07:12pm
Lets be clear that this stands as only a rumor at the moment, but it certainly make sense. According to KicksOffCourt, Kanye West has inked a clothing line deal with ADIDAS/ Y-3 and he’s calling it YEEZI.
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine2,138 Views27 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)4,376 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL7,967 Views48 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape19,446 Views49 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them4,841 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans4,096 Views8 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,514 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack3,929 Views23 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death24,042 Views53 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,359 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape13,533 Views60 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album33,608 Views156 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,129 Views61 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,428 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,493 Views17 Comments