Drake's OVO imprint has become a brand in and of itself, as most crew/labels are warrant to do these days. OVO has done several capsule collections in the past, most recently, OVO teamed up with Capcom for a street fighter inspired line of clothing.
According to TMZ, Jeezy has agreed to pay an undisclosed amount of money to the Hell’s Angels Motorcycle Club in order to settle a lawsuit between the two parties.
Kanye West Rumored To Have Signed Clothing Line Deal With ADIDAS [Update: Deal Confirmed] Nov 25, 2013 at 07:12pm
Lets be clear that this stands as only a rumor at the moment, but it certainly make sense. According to KicksOffCourt, Kanye West has inked a clothing line deal with ADIDAS/ Y-3 and he’s calling it YEEZI.
- Quiz: Are You Wiz Khalifa Or Ty Dolla $ign?1,175 Views8 Comments
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots1,141 Views3 Comments
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"7,572 Views17 Comments
- Top-10 Vines From Monday Night In The NBA448 Views0 Comments
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco1,969 Views8 Comments
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet291 Views1 Comment
- Justin Bieber's Next Album Will Have Production From Kanye West & Rick Rubin6,214 Views30 Comments
- Stream Shlohmo's New Album "Dark Red"1,162 Views4 Comments
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft7,034 Views16 Comments
- How To Tell If Your Yeezy Boosts Are Fake2,130 Views0 Comments
- Summer Jam 2015 Lineup Revealed, Featuring Kendrick Lamar, Chris Brown, Big Sean & More8,562 Views14 Comments
- Stream Wale's New Album "The Album About Nothing"17,294 Views79 Comments
- Stream Ludacris' New Album "Ludaversal"6,095 Views29 Comments
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music19,436 Views34 Comments