Though Offset is currently sitting in jail, Migos is keeping good on their promise to put out their debut album, YRN (Young Rich Nation), on June 16.
Drake's OVO imprint has become a brand in and of itself, as most crew/labels are warrant to do these days. OVO has done several capsule collections in the past, most recently, OVO teamed up with Capcom for a street fighter inspired line of clothing.
According to TMZ, Jeezy has agreed to pay an undisclosed amount of money to the Hell’s Angels Motorcycle Club in order to settle a lawsuit between the two parties.
Kanye West Rumored To Have Signed Clothing Line Deal With ADIDAS [Update: Deal Confirmed] Nov 25, 2013 at 07:12pm
Lets be clear that this stands as only a rumor at the moment, but it certainly make sense. According to KicksOffCourt, Kanye West has inked a clothing line deal with ADIDAS/ Y-3 and he’s calling it YEEZI.
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans0 Views0 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald4,976 Views34 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"15,872 Views62 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4014,655 Views64 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot8,247 Views33 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"12,539 Views68 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection3,729 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"9,527 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 3,756 Views27 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine7,363 Views45 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year16,854 Views184 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days26,099 Views249 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,518 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”26,563 Views74 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2223,584 Views30 Comments