Hip Hop on CNN? Yep, the Cable News Network decided to do a segment on the Thornton brothers, better known as The Clipse. Host Bill Weir went back to Virginia Beach with Pusha T and No Malice to reminiscence on their journeys in the music industry.
The born-again No Malice baptizes his brother in this intense digital cover for VIBE. This is a worthy addition to a respectable catalogue that has seen a lot of growth since Clipse debuted in this game. We're looking forward to the follow-up.
How do y'all feel about the collabo with Pharell, Kenna? How does this compare to The Clipse's previous work? Check out the latest video from Clipse, Clipse "ACCLAIM Mag Interview" Video.
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"4,991 Views43 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival2,913 Views18 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport5,739 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See13,632 Views115 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans3,048 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum16,756 Views122 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?10,114 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby18,844 Views63 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus17,241 Views89 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"5,899 Views34 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works477 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds10,417 Views38 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,510 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More7,130 Views18 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC3,032 Views0 Comments