Right around the time Lil Wayne's Dedication 5 dropped, Pusha T tweeted out a message that seemed to be directed at Wayne. “I think it’s safe to say, you really lost it…” read the Tweet, and was apparently clear enough for Young Money rapper Jae Mill
Pusha T Speaks On Clipse's "Grindin'" Almost Going To Jay-Z, Says Drug Dealers Made The Record A Hit Apr 3, 2013 at 01:47pm
Pusha T is well known for his drug dealing metaphors. The Virgina rapper, whose latest mixtape title is a cocaine pun in itself, has probably made more punchlines out of the white powder than his rival Wayne has with female genitalia.
No Malice Announces "Hear Ye Him" Solo Album Release Date [Update: New Release Date Confirmed] Jul 17, 2013 at 05:18pm
This year we find the return of both Pusha T and No Malice (once known as Malice) to the album circuit, however, not as the group called Clipse, but rather as individual artists.
Fabolous & Pusha-T bring you "The Life Is So Exciting" Tour and we have tickets to one of the last shows of this tour! Don't miss your chance to be part of an already legendary tour with appearances by Cassie, The Dream, Trey Songz and more!
Pusha T said in an interview that he had the best album of the year. On top of that he said that he had the best production. The audience rating on our site's review of this album at an outstanding 93%.
After much back and forth speculation, we finally have official and decisive word that a Clipse reunion is NOT happening. No Malice spoke with FADER today, clearing the air on any rumors concerning a new album from the Virginia duo.
Pusha T has always valued his street cred. From the early days of Clipse, Malice and Push's primary topic was always their drug-dealing pasts, and unlike his brother, Pusha has maintained that approach.
Pusha T has been very busy as a solo artist. Between dropping his Wrath Of Caine mixtape last week, and preparing his debut album My Name Is My Name, a new collaboration between Push and his brother No Malice seemed rather unlikely.
No Malice On Clipse Reunion Rumors: "I'm Still Holding Out Hope That Can Happen" Jan 10, 2014 at 07:33pm
Rumors of a Clipse reunion surfaced earlier this week, but things got really confusing when Pusha T posted the story on his Facebook page, before deleting it a short time later.
No Malice has been teasing his debut album for some time. A few weeks ago we got the official release date for the project, and now he has let go of the official artwork and tracklist.
- Under Armour Officially Unveils 'MVP' Edition Of The Curry One430 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Will Join Ice Cube & Eve In "Barbershop 3"2,063 Views13 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 27 - May 31,011 Views2 Comments
- Jaden Smith Deletes His Twitter Account3,283 Views13 Comments
- Pharrell & Robin Thicke Are Trying To Take "Blurred Lines" Back To Court1,835 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Involved In Basketball Brawl 5,501 Views25 Comments
- Stream Tech N9ne's "Special Effects"2,426 Views20 Comments
- The Best Possible Acronyms For Kanye West's "SWISH"12,599 Views32 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign & B.o.B Cover RESPECT Magazine1,696 Views4 Comments
- 7 Most Costly NBA Playoff Injuries Of The Last Decade1,555 Views0 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Fabolous Vs. Lloyd Banks6,223 Views38 Comments
- Capone-N-Noreaga Share "Lessons" Artwork & Tracklist1,110 Views5 Comments
- Tyga Blasts TMZ For "Fabricated" Story10,590 Views32 Comments
- Rise & Grind Playlist4,654 Views18 Comments
- Stream Ciara's New Album "Jackie"1,971 Views16 Comments