Right around the time Lil Wayne's Dedication 5 dropped, Pusha T tweeted out a message that seemed to be directed at Wayne. “I think it’s safe to say, you really lost it…” read the Tweet, and was apparently clear enough for Young Money rapper Jae Mill
Pusha T Speaks On Clipse's "Grindin'" Almost Going To Jay-Z, Says Drug Dealers Made The Record A Hit Apr 3, 2013 at 01:47pm
Pusha T is well known for his drug dealing metaphors. The Virgina rapper, whose latest mixtape title is a cocaine pun in itself, has probably made more punchlines out of the white powder than his rival Wayne has with female genitalia.
Fabolous & Pusha-T bring you "The Life Is So Exciting" Tour and we have tickets to one of the last shows of this tour! Don't miss your chance to be part of an already legendary tour with appearances by Cassie, The Dream, Trey Songz and more!
Pusha T said in an interview that he had the best album of the year. On top of that he said that he had the best production. The audience rating on our site's review of this album at an outstanding 93%.
After much back and forth speculation, we finally have official and decisive word that a Clipse reunion is NOT happening. No Malice spoke with FADER today, clearing the air on any rumors concerning a new album from the Virginia duo.
Pusha T has always valued his street cred. From the early days of Clipse, Malice and Push's primary topic was always their drug-dealing pasts, and unlike his brother, Pusha has maintained that approach.
No Malice has been teasing his debut album for some time. A few weeks ago we got the official release date for the project, and now he has let go of the official artwork and tracklist.
No Malice Announces "Hear Ye Him" Solo Album Release Date [Update: New Release Date Confirmed] Jul 17, 2013 at 05:18pm
This year we find the return of both Pusha T and No Malice (once known as Malice) to the album circuit, however, not as the group called Clipse, but rather as individual artists.
Pusha T has been very busy as a solo artist. Between dropping his Wrath Of Caine mixtape last week, and preparing his debut album My Name Is My Name, a new collaboration between Push and his brother No Malice seemed rather unlikely.
No Malice On Clipse Reunion Rumors: "I'm Still Holding Out Hope That Can Happen" Jan 10, 2014 at 07:33pm
Rumors of a Clipse reunion surfaced earlier this week, but things got really confusing when Pusha T posted the story on his Facebook page, before deleting it a short time later.
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay1 View0 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco5,864 Views14 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday3,022 Views18 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity7,332 Views54 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend10,701 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,713 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2314,969 Views19 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums6,945 Views14 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,430 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs129,380 Views202 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine9,883 Views45 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,801 Views13 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL14,514 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape33,622 Views70 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,662 Views0 Comments
You may also like...