Right around the time Lil Wayne's Dedication 5 dropped, Pusha T tweeted out a message that seemed to be directed at Wayne. “I think it’s safe to say, you really lost it…” read the Tweet, and was apparently clear enough for Young Money rapper Jae Mill
Pusha T Speaks On Clipse's "Grindin'" Almost Going To Jay-Z, Says Drug Dealers Made The Record A Hit Apr 3, 2013 at 01:47pm
Pusha T is well known for his drug dealing metaphors. The Virgina rapper, whose latest mixtape title is a cocaine pun in itself, has probably made more punchlines out of the white powder than his rival Wayne has with female genitalia.
Fabolous & Pusha-T bring you "The Life Is So Exciting" Tour and we have tickets to one of the last shows of this tour! Don't miss your chance to be part of an already legendary tour with appearances by Cassie, The Dream, Trey Songz and more!
Pusha T said in an interview that he had the best album of the year. On top of that he said that he had the best production. The audience rating on our site's review of this album at an outstanding 93%.
After much back and forth speculation, we finally have official and decisive word that a Clipse reunion is NOT happening. No Malice spoke with FADER today, clearing the air on any rumors concerning a new album from the Virginia duo.
Pusha T has always valued his street cred. From the early days of Clipse, Malice and Push's primary topic was always their drug-dealing pasts, and unlike his brother, Pusha has maintained that approach.
No Malice has been teasing his debut album for some time. A few weeks ago we got the official release date for the project, and now he has let go of the official artwork and tracklist.
No Malice Announces "Hear Ye Him" Solo Album Release Date [Update: New Release Date Confirmed] Jul 17, 2013 at 05:18pm
This year we find the return of both Pusha T and No Malice (once known as Malice) to the album circuit, however, not as the group called Clipse, but rather as individual artists.
No Malice On Clipse Reunion Rumors: "I'm Still Holding Out Hope That Can Happen" Jan 10, 2014 at 07:33pm
Rumors of a Clipse reunion surfaced earlier this week, but things got really confusing when Pusha T posted the story on his Facebook page, before deleting it a short time later.
Pusha T has been very busy as a solo artist. Between dropping his Wrath Of Caine mixtape last week, and preparing his debut album My Name Is My Name, a new collaboration between Push and his brother No Malice seemed rather unlikely.
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight84 Views0 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"526 Views4 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"14,549 Views116 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall2,380 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"5,598 Views51 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram18,498 Views57 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"1,906 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)4,563 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney6,450 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music8,763 Views27 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"17,314 Views46 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast12,740 Views3 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon15,412 Views36 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour18,695 Views34 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1808 Views0 Comments
You may also like...