After much back and forth speculation, we finally have official and decisive word that a Clipse reunion is NOT happening. No Malice spoke with FADER today, clearing the air on any rumors concerning a new album from the Virginia duo.
No Malice On Clipse Reunion Rumors: "I'm Still Holding Out Hope That Can Happen" Jan 10, 2014 at 07:33pm
Rumors of a Clipse reunion surfaced earlier this week, but things got really confusing when Pusha T posted the story on his Facebook page, before deleting it a short time later.
Pusha T has always valued his street cred. From the early days of Clipse, Malice and Push's primary topic was always their drug-dealing pasts, and unlike his brother, Pusha has maintained that approach.
Pusha T said in an interview that he had the best album of the year. On top of that he said that he had the best production. The audience rating on our site's review of this album at an outstanding 93%.
Right around the time Lil Wayne's Dedication 5 dropped, Pusha T tweeted out a message that seemed to be directed at Wayne. “I think it’s safe to say, you really lost it…” read the Tweet, and was apparently clear enough for Young Money rapper Jae Mill
No Malice has been teasing his debut album for some time. A few weeks ago we got the official release date for the project, and now he has let go of the official artwork and tracklist.
No Malice Announces "Hear Ye Him" Solo Album Release Date [Update: New Release Date Confirmed] Jul 17, 2013 at 05:18pm
This year we find the return of both Pusha T and No Malice (once known as Malice) to the album circuit, however, not as the group called Clipse, but rather as individual artists.
Fabolous & Pusha-T bring you "The Life Is So Exciting" Tour and we have tickets to one of the last shows of this tour! Don't miss your chance to be part of an already legendary tour with appearances by Cassie, The Dream, Trey Songz and more!
Pusha T Speaks On Clipse's "Grindin'" Almost Going To Jay-Z, Says Drug Dealers Made The Record A Hit Apr 3, 2013 at 01:47pm
Pusha T is well known for his drug dealing metaphors. The Virgina rapper, whose latest mixtape title is a cocaine pun in itself, has probably made more punchlines out of the white powder than his rival Wayne has with female genitalia.
Pusha T has been very busy as a solo artist. Between dropping his Wrath Of Caine mixtape last week, and preparing his debut album My Name Is My Name, a new collaboration between Push and his brother No Malice seemed rather unlikely.
- Young Thug Pushes Back "Hy!£UN35" Release To September406 Views5 Comments
- Eminem Details His Recovery After 2007 Pill Overdose6,574 Views32 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: July 20152,654 Views3 Comments
- Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Rereleased On Vinyl With Hidden Track 11,764 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks2,318 Views8 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt11,686 Views41 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week48,888 Views308 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 13,314 Views4 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison5,789 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st14,618 Views45 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 11,672 Views42 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)6,198 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week49,459 Views236 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker8,142 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash20,237 Views53 Comments