After much back and forth speculation, we finally have official and decisive word that a Clipse reunion is NOT happening. No Malice spoke with FADER today, clearing the air on any rumors concerning a new album from the Virginia duo.
No Malice On Clipse Reunion Rumors: "I'm Still Holding Out Hope That Can Happen" Jan 10, 2014 at 07:33pm
Rumors of a Clipse reunion surfaced earlier this week, but things got really confusing when Pusha T posted the story on his Facebook page, before deleting it a short time later.
Pusha T has always valued his street cred. From the early days of Clipse, Malice and Push's primary topic was always their drug-dealing pasts, and unlike his brother, Pusha has maintained that approach.
Pusha T said in an interview that he had the best album of the year. On top of that he said that he had the best production. The audience rating on our site's review of this album at an outstanding 93%.
Right around the time Lil Wayne's Dedication 5 dropped, Pusha T tweeted out a message that seemed to be directed at Wayne. “I think it’s safe to say, you really lost it…” read the Tweet, and was apparently clear enough for Young Money rapper Jae Mill
No Malice has been teasing his debut album for some time. A few weeks ago we got the official release date for the project, and now he has let go of the official artwork and tracklist.
No Malice Announces "Hear Ye Him" Solo Album Release Date [Update: New Release Date Confirmed] Jul 17, 2013 at 05:18pm
This year we find the return of both Pusha T and No Malice (once known as Malice) to the album circuit, however, not as the group called Clipse, but rather as individual artists.
Fabolous & Pusha-T bring you "The Life Is So Exciting" Tour and we have tickets to one of the last shows of this tour! Don't miss your chance to be part of an already legendary tour with appearances by Cassie, The Dream, Trey Songz and more!
Pusha T Speaks On Clipse's "Grindin'" Almost Going To Jay-Z, Says Drug Dealers Made The Record A Hit Apr 3, 2013 at 01:47pm
Pusha T is well known for his drug dealing metaphors. The Virgina rapper, whose latest mixtape title is a cocaine pun in itself, has probably made more punchlines out of the white powder than his rival Wayne has with female genitalia.
Pusha T has been very busy as a solo artist. Between dropping his Wrath Of Caine mixtape last week, and preparing his debut album My Name Is My Name, a new collaboration between Push and his brother No Malice seemed rather unlikely.
- Stream Wale's New Album "The Album About Nothing"3,601 Views29 Comments
- Stream Ludacris' New Album "Ludaversal"1,579 Views15 Comments
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music15,781 Views32 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles15,089 Views55 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL34,443 Views64 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?18,747 Views77 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More2,899 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks6,069 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade2,016 Views23 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date4,148 Views23 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs5,275 Views16 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram33,578 Views70 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour4,692 Views13 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game9,052 Views28 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 302,824 Views5 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views