After much back and forth speculation, we finally have official and decisive word that a Clipse reunion is NOT happening. No Malice spoke with FADER today, clearing the air on any rumors concerning a new album from the Virginia duo.
No Malice On Clipse Reunion Rumors: "I'm Still Holding Out Hope That Can Happen" Jan 10, 2014 at 07:33pm
Rumors of a Clipse reunion surfaced earlier this week, but things got really confusing when Pusha T posted the story on his Facebook page, before deleting it a short time later.
Pusha T has always valued his street cred. From the early days of Clipse, Malice and Push's primary topic was always their drug-dealing pasts, and unlike his brother, Pusha has maintained that approach.
Pusha T said in an interview that he had the best album of the year. On top of that he said that he had the best production. The audience rating on our site's review of this album at an outstanding 93%.
Right around the time Lil Wayne's Dedication 5 dropped, Pusha T tweeted out a message that seemed to be directed at Wayne. “I think it’s safe to say, you really lost it…” read the Tweet, and was apparently clear enough for Young Money rapper Jae Mill
No Malice has been teasing his debut album for some time. A few weeks ago we got the official release date for the project, and now he has let go of the official artwork and tracklist.
No Malice Announces "Hear Ye Him" Solo Album Release Date [Update: New Release Date Confirmed] Jul 17, 2013 at 05:18pm
This year we find the return of both Pusha T and No Malice (once known as Malice) to the album circuit, however, not as the group called Clipse, but rather as individual artists.
Fabolous & Pusha-T bring you "The Life Is So Exciting" Tour and we have tickets to one of the last shows of this tour! Don't miss your chance to be part of an already legendary tour with appearances by Cassie, The Dream, Trey Songz and more!
Pusha T Speaks On Clipse's "Grindin'" Almost Going To Jay-Z, Says Drug Dealers Made The Record A Hit Apr 3, 2013 at 01:47pm
Pusha T is well known for his drug dealing metaphors. The Virgina rapper, whose latest mixtape title is a cocaine pun in itself, has probably made more punchlines out of the white powder than his rival Wayne has with female genitalia.
Pusha T has been very busy as a solo artist. Between dropping his Wrath Of Caine mixtape last week, and preparing his debut album My Name Is My Name, a new collaboration between Push and his brother No Malice seemed rather unlikely.
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal8,245 Views44 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"4,196 Views16 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"15,839 Views71 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,339 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date37,437 Views191 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)1,385 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test3,756 Views21 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"4,218 Views17 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness9,249 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed8,705 Views45 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party9,071 Views43 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season2,653 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"5,346 Views17 Comments
- Top 5 Lil Wayne Verses On Hot Boys' Songs8,612 Views27 Comments
- Kirk Knight Announces Debut Album, "Late Knight Special"3,320 Views14 Comments