After much back and forth speculation, we finally have official and decisive word that a Clipse reunion is NOT happening. No Malice spoke with FADER today, clearing the air on any rumors concerning a new album from the Virginia duo.
No Malice On Clipse Reunion Rumors: "I'm Still Holding Out Hope That Can Happen" Jan 10, 2014 at 07:33pm
Rumors of a Clipse reunion surfaced earlier this week, but things got really confusing when Pusha T posted the story on his Facebook page, before deleting it a short time later.
Pusha T has always valued his street cred. From the early days of Clipse, Malice and Push's primary topic was always their drug-dealing pasts, and unlike his brother, Pusha has maintained that approach.
Pusha T said in an interview that he had the best album of the year. On top of that he said that he had the best production. The audience rating on our site's review of this album at an outstanding 93%.
Right around the time Lil Wayne's Dedication 5 dropped, Pusha T tweeted out a message that seemed to be directed at Wayne. “I think it’s safe to say, you really lost it…” read the Tweet, and was apparently clear enough for Young Money rapper Jae Mill
No Malice has been teasing his debut album for some time. A few weeks ago we got the official release date for the project, and now he has let go of the official artwork and tracklist.
No Malice Announces "Hear Ye Him" Solo Album Release Date [Update: New Release Date Confirmed] Jul 17, 2013 at 05:18pm
This year we find the return of both Pusha T and No Malice (once known as Malice) to the album circuit, however, not as the group called Clipse, but rather as individual artists.
Fabolous & Pusha-T bring you "The Life Is So Exciting" Tour and we have tickets to one of the last shows of this tour! Don't miss your chance to be part of an already legendary tour with appearances by Cassie, The Dream, Trey Songz and more!
Pusha T Speaks On Clipse's "Grindin'" Almost Going To Jay-Z, Says Drug Dealers Made The Record A Hit Apr 3, 2013 at 01:47pm
Pusha T is well known for his drug dealing metaphors. The Virgina rapper, whose latest mixtape title is a cocaine pun in itself, has probably made more punchlines out of the white powder than his rival Wayne has with female genitalia.
Pusha T has been very busy as a solo artist. Between dropping his Wrath Of Caine mixtape last week, and preparing his debut album My Name Is My Name, a new collaboration between Push and his brother No Malice seemed rather unlikely.
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC16,434 Views40 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James5,569 Views0 Comments
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"14,156 Views24 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done6,604 Views16 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay10,671 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 12,149 Views103 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It11,477 Views58 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop14,166 Views42 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour10,422 Views27 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today5,437 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2816,590 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K24,264 Views50 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"16,980 Views34 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music11,011 Views46 Comments