After much back and forth speculation, we finally have official and decisive word that a Clipse reunion is NOT happening. No Malice spoke with FADER today, clearing the air on any rumors concerning a new album from the Virginia duo.
No Malice On Clipse Reunion Rumors: "I'm Still Holding Out Hope That Can Happen" Jan 10, 2014 at 07:33pm
Rumors of a Clipse reunion surfaced earlier this week, but things got really confusing when Pusha T posted the story on his Facebook page, before deleting it a short time later.
Pusha T has always valued his street cred. From the early days of Clipse, Malice and Push's primary topic was always their drug-dealing pasts, and unlike his brother, Pusha has maintained that approach.
Pusha T said in an interview that he had the best album of the year. On top of that he said that he had the best production. The audience rating on our site's review of this album at an outstanding 93%.
Right around the time Lil Wayne's Dedication 5 dropped, Pusha T tweeted out a message that seemed to be directed at Wayne. “I think it’s safe to say, you really lost it…” read the Tweet, and was apparently clear enough for Young Money rapper Jae Mill
No Malice has been teasing his debut album for some time. A few weeks ago we got the official release date for the project, and now he has let go of the official artwork and tracklist.
No Malice Announces "Hear Ye Him" Solo Album Release Date [Update: New Release Date Confirmed] Jul 17, 2013 at 05:18pm
This year we find the return of both Pusha T and No Malice (once known as Malice) to the album circuit, however, not as the group called Clipse, but rather as individual artists.
Fabolous & Pusha-T bring you "The Life Is So Exciting" Tour and we have tickets to one of the last shows of this tour! Don't miss your chance to be part of an already legendary tour with appearances by Cassie, The Dream, Trey Songz and more!
Pusha T Speaks On Clipse's "Grindin'" Almost Going To Jay-Z, Says Drug Dealers Made The Record A Hit Apr 3, 2013 at 01:47pm
Pusha T is well known for his drug dealing metaphors. The Virgina rapper, whose latest mixtape title is a cocaine pun in itself, has probably made more punchlines out of the white powder than his rival Wayne has with female genitalia.
Pusha T has been very busy as a solo artist. Between dropping his Wrath Of Caine mixtape last week, and preparing his debut album My Name Is My Name, a new collaboration between Push and his brother No Malice seemed rather unlikely.
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald3,565 Views20 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"14,271 Views55 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4013,300 Views62 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot7,693 Views33 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"11,543 Views66 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection3,478 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"9,155 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 3,555 Views26 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine7,080 Views44 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year16,297 Views181 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days25,478 Views247 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,466 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”26,167 Views73 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2223,365 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed22,891 Views113 Comments