After much back and forth speculation, we finally have official and decisive word that a Clipse reunion is NOT happening. No Malice spoke with FADER today, clearing the air on any rumors concerning a new album from the Virginia duo.
No Malice On Clipse Reunion Rumors: "I'm Still Holding Out Hope That Can Happen" Jan 10, 2014 at 07:33pm
Rumors of a Clipse reunion surfaced earlier this week, but things got really confusing when Pusha T posted the story on his Facebook page, before deleting it a short time later.
Pusha T has always valued his street cred. From the early days of Clipse, Malice and Push's primary topic was always their drug-dealing pasts, and unlike his brother, Pusha has maintained that approach.
Pusha T said in an interview that he had the best album of the year. On top of that he said that he had the best production. The audience rating on our site's review of this album at an outstanding 93%.
Right around the time Lil Wayne's Dedication 5 dropped, Pusha T tweeted out a message that seemed to be directed at Wayne. “I think it’s safe to say, you really lost it…” read the Tweet, and was apparently clear enough for Young Money rapper Jae Mill
No Malice has been teasing his debut album for some time. A few weeks ago we got the official release date for the project, and now he has let go of the official artwork and tracklist.
No Malice Announces "Hear Ye Him" Solo Album Release Date [Update: New Release Date Confirmed] Jul 17, 2013 at 05:18pm
This year we find the return of both Pusha T and No Malice (once known as Malice) to the album circuit, however, not as the group called Clipse, but rather as individual artists.
Fabolous & Pusha-T bring you "The Life Is So Exciting" Tour and we have tickets to one of the last shows of this tour! Don't miss your chance to be part of an already legendary tour with appearances by Cassie, The Dream, Trey Songz and more!
Pusha T Speaks On Clipse's "Grindin'" Almost Going To Jay-Z, Says Drug Dealers Made The Record A Hit Apr 3, 2013 at 01:47pm
Pusha T is well known for his drug dealing metaphors. The Virgina rapper, whose latest mixtape title is a cocaine pun in itself, has probably made more punchlines out of the white powder than his rival Wayne has with female genitalia.
Pusha T has been very busy as a solo artist. Between dropping his Wrath Of Caine mixtape last week, and preparing his debut album My Name Is My Name, a new collaboration between Push and his brother No Malice seemed rather unlikely.
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension1,987 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around5,555 Views31 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date2,206 Views18 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"4,268 Views18 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"8,432 Views47 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,643 Views23 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport8,167 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See22,489 Views147 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans4,342 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum23,657 Views134 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?13,804 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby23,582 Views64 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus22,999 Views96 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"7,558 Views36 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works586 Views0 Comments