After much back and forth speculation, we finally have official and decisive word that a Clipse reunion is NOT happening. No Malice spoke with FADER today, clearing the air on any rumors concerning a new album from the Virginia duo.
No Malice On Clipse Reunion Rumors: "I'm Still Holding Out Hope That Can Happen" Jan 10, 2014 at 07:33pm
Rumors of a Clipse reunion surfaced earlier this week, but things got really confusing when Pusha T posted the story on his Facebook page, before deleting it a short time later.
Pusha T has always valued his street cred. From the early days of Clipse, Malice and Push's primary topic was always their drug-dealing pasts, and unlike his brother, Pusha has maintained that approach.
Pusha T said in an interview that he had the best album of the year. On top of that he said that he had the best production. The audience rating on our site's review of this album at an outstanding 93%.
Right around the time Lil Wayne's Dedication 5 dropped, Pusha T tweeted out a message that seemed to be directed at Wayne. “I think it’s safe to say, you really lost it…” read the Tweet, and was apparently clear enough for Young Money rapper Jae Mill
No Malice has been teasing his debut album for some time. A few weeks ago we got the official release date for the project, and now he has let go of the official artwork and tracklist.
No Malice Announces "Hear Ye Him" Solo Album Release Date [Update: New Release Date Confirmed] Jul 17, 2013 at 05:18pm
This year we find the return of both Pusha T and No Malice (once known as Malice) to the album circuit, however, not as the group called Clipse, but rather as individual artists.
Fabolous & Pusha-T bring you "The Life Is So Exciting" Tour and we have tickets to one of the last shows of this tour! Don't miss your chance to be part of an already legendary tour with appearances by Cassie, The Dream, Trey Songz and more!
Pusha T Speaks On Clipse's "Grindin'" Almost Going To Jay-Z, Says Drug Dealers Made The Record A Hit Apr 3, 2013 at 01:47pm
Pusha T is well known for his drug dealing metaphors. The Virgina rapper, whose latest mixtape title is a cocaine pun in itself, has probably made more punchlines out of the white powder than his rival Wayne has with female genitalia.
Pusha T has been very busy as a solo artist. Between dropping his Wrath Of Caine mixtape last week, and preparing his debut album My Name Is My Name, a new collaboration between Push and his brother No Malice seemed rather unlikely.
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)3,047 Views9 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL6,040 Views37 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape15,167 Views39 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them4,073 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans3,385 Views5 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,201 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack3,313 Views23 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death19,920 Views50 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God5,975 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape12,081 Views60 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album31,865 Views151 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon11,824 Views60 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,122 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,218 Views17 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube7,161 Views29 Comments