After much back and forth speculation, we finally have official and decisive word that a Clipse reunion is NOT happening. No Malice spoke with FADER today, clearing the air on any rumors concerning a new album from the Virginia duo.
No Malice On Clipse Reunion Rumors: "I'm Still Holding Out Hope That Can Happen" Jan 10, 2014 at 07:33pm
Rumors of a Clipse reunion surfaced earlier this week, but things got really confusing when Pusha T posted the story on his Facebook page, before deleting it a short time later.
Pusha T has always valued his street cred. From the early days of Clipse, Malice and Push's primary topic was always their drug-dealing pasts, and unlike his brother, Pusha has maintained that approach.
Pusha T said in an interview that he had the best album of the year. On top of that he said that he had the best production. The audience rating on our site's review of this album at an outstanding 93%.
Right around the time Lil Wayne's Dedication 5 dropped, Pusha T tweeted out a message that seemed to be directed at Wayne. “I think it’s safe to say, you really lost it…” read the Tweet, and was apparently clear enough for Young Money rapper Jae Mill
No Malice has been teasing his debut album for some time. A few weeks ago we got the official release date for the project, and now he has let go of the official artwork and tracklist.
No Malice Announces "Hear Ye Him" Solo Album Release Date [Update: New Release Date Confirmed] Jul 17, 2013 at 05:18pm
This year we find the return of both Pusha T and No Malice (once known as Malice) to the album circuit, however, not as the group called Clipse, but rather as individual artists.
Fabolous & Pusha-T bring you "The Life Is So Exciting" Tour and we have tickets to one of the last shows of this tour! Don't miss your chance to be part of an already legendary tour with appearances by Cassie, The Dream, Trey Songz and more!
Pusha T Speaks On Clipse's "Grindin'" Almost Going To Jay-Z, Says Drug Dealers Made The Record A Hit Apr 3, 2013 at 01:47pm
Pusha T is well known for his drug dealing metaphors. The Virgina rapper, whose latest mixtape title is a cocaine pun in itself, has probably made more punchlines out of the white powder than his rival Wayne has with female genitalia.
Pusha T has been very busy as a solo artist. Between dropping his Wrath Of Caine mixtape last week, and preparing his debut album My Name Is My Name, a new collaboration between Push and his brother No Malice seemed rather unlikely.
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather979 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date8,852 Views71 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now4,550 Views20 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"1,416 Views16 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"2,263 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party1,655 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)761 Views4 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness4,003 Views40 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best4,296 Views28 Comments
- Dame Dash Is Suing His Ex-Wife For $2.5 Million4,096 Views26 Comments
- Lyrics On Big Sean's "Stay Down" Rumored To Play Part In Break-Up With Ariana Grande23,078 Views110 Comments
- Shady Music Publishing Signs Rapper/Producer Astray4,388 Views17 Comments
- Blac Chyna Puts Alleged Text Messages From Tyga On Blast36,450 Views114 Comments
- Islamic Terrorist Group ISIS Now Targeting Nike9,069 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Settles Lawsuit Over Basketball Fight8,880 Views20 Comments