Wiz Khalifa Discusses Why "Kush & OJ" Is Viewed As A Classic On Its 5th Anniversary Apr 14, 2015 at 05:48pm
Wiz Khalifa has been putting out music since 2005, but it wasn't until 2010 that he had his major breakthrough with Kush & OJ, a mixtape that celebrates its fifth anniversary today.
We are sad to report that Big Bank Hank (born Henry Jackson), founding member of seminal hip hop group The Sugar Hill Gang has died. Reports indicate that Hank lost his battle with cancer around 2AM this morning in the greater NYC area.
There are certain albums that every hip-hop head should have in their collection, and without a doubt these fifteen LPs are among them. These artists have created masterpieces that have contributed to the legacy of hip hop.
Kendrick Lamar Talks "good kid, m.A.A.d city" Being Called A Classic, Follow Up Album Jun 23, 2014 at 06:55pm
Expectations are high for Kendrick Lamar's follow-up to good kid, m.A.A.d city. The rapper's 2012 effort (which you can't call his debut album or his sophomore album without pissing someone off) was greeted with almost unanimous praise within days of its rel
YG's My Krazy Life came out last week, and it's already received plenty of acclaim from critics. The term classic gets thrown around a lot these days, but it has definitely been used a little more than usual with this project.
Kendrick Lamar On Snoop Dogg's Debut: "There Wouldn’t Be A Kendrick Without 'Doggystyle'" Nov 23, 2013 at 03:08pm
Kendrick Lamar may have compared himself to the King of New York on his "Control" verse, but he's a West Coast rapper through and through.
Nas turned 40 yesterday, and HOT97's Miss Info had the opportunity to interview him at his Hennessy-sponsored birthday celebration (he recently started a business relationship with the company).
Fans have been patiently awaiting Big Sean’s new LP Hall Of Fame, especially after his Detroit mixtape did so well. Now with a late August release date, and after revealing the full tracklist, the Detroit born rapper is ready to drop the LP, and in a recen
Rising emcee Rickie Jacobs stars in this commercial for Reebok Classics' re-release of the "Answer 1" (5/24), a signature shoe Allen Iverson wore during the 1997-1998 NBA season. Shot in Harlem's legendary Rucker Park by Samuel Rogers.
Check out CaNi EmCeE?, the latest track from Bumpy Knuckles, featuring DJ Hollywood & DJ Wayne Ski which dropped on Sunday, March 31st, 2013. Bumpy Knuckles's movement grows stronger with each new release, and CaNi EmCeE? has further strengthened that fact.
- Two People Shot Outside Of J Cole’s Concert In New Jersey Monday Night5,750 Views23 Comments
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"115,135 Views340 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss44,026 Views60 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 25,518 Views5 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal82,810 Views191 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release9,754 Views86 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 14,241 Views69 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students2,773 Views24 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 201512,441 Views27 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter10,899 Views25 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike3,407 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"10,105 Views19 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets14,425 Views51 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight16,863 Views42 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release13,040 Views28 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Performs "Back To Back" At OVO Fest3,372 Views
- JMSN "Need U" Video681 Views
- Ice Cube Shares His Thoughts On Ghostwriting4,399 Views