Wiz Khalifa Discusses Why "Kush & OJ" Is Viewed As A Classic On Its 5th Anniversary Apr 14, 2015 at 05:48pm
Wiz Khalifa has been putting out music since 2005, but it wasn't until 2010 that he had his major breakthrough with Kush & OJ, a mixtape that celebrates its fifth anniversary today.
We are sad to report that Big Bank Hank (born Henry Jackson), founding member of seminal hip hop group The Sugar Hill Gang has died. Reports indicate that Hank lost his battle with cancer around 2AM this morning in the greater NYC area.
There are certain albums that every hip-hop head should have in their collection, and without a doubt these fifteen LPs are among them. These artists have created masterpieces that have contributed to the legacy of hip hop.
Kendrick Lamar Talks "good kid, m.A.A.d city" Being Called A Classic, Follow Up Album Jun 23, 2014 at 06:55pm
Expectations are high for Kendrick Lamar's follow-up to good kid, m.A.A.d city. The rapper's 2012 effort (which you can't call his debut album or his sophomore album without pissing someone off) was greeted with almost unanimous praise within days of its rel
YG's My Krazy Life came out last week, and it's already received plenty of acclaim from critics. The term classic gets thrown around a lot these days, but it has definitely been used a little more than usual with this project.
Kendrick Lamar On Snoop Dogg's Debut: "There Wouldn’t Be A Kendrick Without 'Doggystyle'" Nov 23, 2013 at 03:08pm
Kendrick Lamar may have compared himself to the King of New York on his "Control" verse, but he's a West Coast rapper through and through.
Nas turned 40 yesterday, and HOT97's Miss Info had the opportunity to interview him at his Hennessy-sponsored birthday celebration (he recently started a business relationship with the company).
Fans have been patiently awaiting Big Sean’s new LP Hall Of Fame, especially after his Detroit mixtape did so well. Now with a late August release date, and after revealing the full tracklist, the Detroit born rapper is ready to drop the LP, and in a recen
Rising emcee Rickie Jacobs stars in this commercial for Reebok Classics' re-release of the "Answer 1" (5/24), a signature shoe Allen Iverson wore during the 1997-1998 NBA season. Shot in Harlem's legendary Rucker Park by Samuel Rogers.
Check out CaNi EmCeE?, the latest track from Bumpy Knuckles, featuring DJ Hollywood & DJ Wayne Ski which dropped on Sunday, March 31st, 2013. Bumpy Knuckles's movement grows stronger with each new release, and CaNi EmCeE? has further strengthened that fact.
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support3,547 Views61 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists14,266 Views123 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company14,378 Views42 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"9,765 Views30 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac8,035 Views73 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work22,303 Views81 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles2,796 Views23 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single3,378 Views13 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?6,843 Views34 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season3,135 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,543 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views20,053 Views142 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop13,675 Views76 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,730 Views9 Comments