Wiz Khalifa Discusses Why "Kush & OJ" Is Viewed As A Classic On Its 5th Anniversary Apr 14, 2015 at 05:48pm
Wiz Khalifa has been putting out music since 2005, but it wasn't until 2010 that he had his major breakthrough with Kush & OJ, a mixtape that celebrates its fifth anniversary today.
We are sad to report that Big Bank Hank (born Henry Jackson), founding member of seminal hip hop group The Sugar Hill Gang has died. Reports indicate that Hank lost his battle with cancer around 2AM this morning in the greater NYC area.
There are certain albums that every hip-hop head should have in their collection, and without a doubt these fifteen LPs are among them. These artists have created masterpieces that have contributed to the legacy of hip hop.
Kendrick Lamar Talks "good kid, m.A.A.d city" Being Called A Classic, Follow Up Album Jun 23, 2014 at 06:55pm
Expectations are high for Kendrick Lamar's follow-up to good kid, m.A.A.d city. The rapper's 2012 effort (which you can't call his debut album or his sophomore album without pissing someone off) was greeted with almost unanimous praise within days of its rel
YG's My Krazy Life came out last week, and it's already received plenty of acclaim from critics. The term classic gets thrown around a lot these days, but it has definitely been used a little more than usual with this project.
Kendrick Lamar On Snoop Dogg's Debut: "There Wouldn’t Be A Kendrick Without 'Doggystyle'" Nov 23, 2013 at 03:08pm
Kendrick Lamar may have compared himself to the King of New York on his "Control" verse, but he's a West Coast rapper through and through.
Nas turned 40 yesterday, and HOT97's Miss Info had the opportunity to interview him at his Hennessy-sponsored birthday celebration (he recently started a business relationship with the company).
Fans have been patiently awaiting Big Sean’s new LP Hall Of Fame, especially after his Detroit mixtape did so well. Now with a late August release date, and after revealing the full tracklist, the Detroit born rapper is ready to drop the LP, and in a recen
Rising emcee Rickie Jacobs stars in this commercial for Reebok Classics' re-release of the "Answer 1" (5/24), a signature shoe Allen Iverson wore during the 1997-1998 NBA season. Shot in Harlem's legendary Rucker Park by Samuel Rogers.
Check out CaNi EmCeE?, the latest track from Bumpy Knuckles, featuring DJ Hollywood & DJ Wayne Ski which dropped on Sunday, March 31st, 2013. Bumpy Knuckles's movement grows stronger with each new release, and CaNi EmCeE? has further strengthened that fact.
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine654 Views8 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)3,791 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL6,903 Views42 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape16,908 Views43 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them4,370 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans3,731 Views7 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,351 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack3,592 Views23 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death21,975 Views53 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,136 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape12,565 Views60 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album32,677 Views155 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon11,947 Views60 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,262 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,337 Views17 Comments