Wiz Khalifa Discusses Why "Kush & OJ" Is Viewed As A Classic On Its 5th Anniversary Apr 14, 2015 at 05:48pm
Wiz Khalifa has been putting out music since 2005, but it wasn't until 2010 that he had his major breakthrough with Kush & OJ, a mixtape that celebrates its fifth anniversary today.
We are sad to report that Big Bank Hank (born Henry Jackson), founding member of seminal hip hop group The Sugar Hill Gang has died. Reports indicate that Hank lost his battle with cancer around 2AM this morning in the greater NYC area.
There are certain albums that every hip-hop head should have in their collection, and without a doubt these fifteen LPs are among them. These artists have created masterpieces that have contributed to the legacy of hip hop.
Kendrick Lamar Talks "good kid, m.A.A.d city" Being Called A Classic, Follow Up Album Jun 23, 2014 at 06:55pm
Expectations are high for Kendrick Lamar's follow-up to good kid, m.A.A.d city. The rapper's 2012 effort (which you can't call his debut album or his sophomore album without pissing someone off) was greeted with almost unanimous praise within days of its rel
YG's My Krazy Life came out last week, and it's already received plenty of acclaim from critics. The term classic gets thrown around a lot these days, but it has definitely been used a little more than usual with this project.
Kendrick Lamar On Snoop Dogg's Debut: "There Wouldn’t Be A Kendrick Without 'Doggystyle'" Nov 23, 2013 at 03:08pm
Kendrick Lamar may have compared himself to the King of New York on his "Control" verse, but he's a West Coast rapper through and through.
Nas turned 40 yesterday, and HOT97's Miss Info had the opportunity to interview him at his Hennessy-sponsored birthday celebration (he recently started a business relationship with the company).
Fans have been patiently awaiting Big Sean’s new LP Hall Of Fame, especially after his Detroit mixtape did so well. Now with a late August release date, and after revealing the full tracklist, the Detroit born rapper is ready to drop the LP, and in a recen
Rising emcee Rickie Jacobs stars in this commercial for Reebok Classics' re-release of the "Answer 1" (5/24), a signature shoe Allen Iverson wore during the 1997-1998 NBA season. Shot in Harlem's legendary Rucker Park by Samuel Rogers.
Check out CaNi EmCeE?, the latest track from Bumpy Knuckles, featuring DJ Hollywood & DJ Wayne Ski which dropped on Sunday, March 31st, 2013. Bumpy Knuckles's movement grows stronger with each new release, and CaNi EmCeE? has further strengthened that fact.
- 21 Rappers That Were Influenced By Nas' "Illmatic"10 Views0 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces Upcoming Album With Diplo150 Views1 Comment
- ASAP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case1,802 Views4 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University16,535 Views41 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella7,934 Views31 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death12,102 Views39 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO38,199 Views91 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,274 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks6,588 Views16 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork13,467 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,175 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,707 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 189,134 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges12,768 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,689 Views3 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all434 Views