Wiz Khalifa Discusses Why "Kush & OJ" Is Viewed As A Classic On Its 5th Anniversary Apr 14, 2015 at 05:48pm
Wiz Khalifa has been putting out music since 2005, but it wasn't until 2010 that he had his major breakthrough with Kush & OJ, a mixtape that celebrates its fifth anniversary today.
We are sad to report that Big Bank Hank (born Henry Jackson), founding member of seminal hip hop group The Sugar Hill Gang has died. Reports indicate that Hank lost his battle with cancer around 2AM this morning in the greater NYC area.
There are certain albums that every hip-hop head should have in their collection, and without a doubt these fifteen LPs are among them. These artists have created masterpieces that have contributed to the legacy of hip hop.
Kendrick Lamar Talks "good kid, m.A.A.d city" Being Called A Classic, Follow Up Album Jun 23, 2014 at 06:55pm
Expectations are high for Kendrick Lamar's follow-up to good kid, m.A.A.d city. The rapper's 2012 effort (which you can't call his debut album or his sophomore album without pissing someone off) was greeted with almost unanimous praise within days of its rel
YG's My Krazy Life came out last week, and it's already received plenty of acclaim from critics. The term classic gets thrown around a lot these days, but it has definitely been used a little more than usual with this project.
Kendrick Lamar On Snoop Dogg's Debut: "There Wouldn’t Be A Kendrick Without 'Doggystyle'" Nov 23, 2013 at 03:08pm
Kendrick Lamar may have compared himself to the King of New York on his "Control" verse, but he's a West Coast rapper through and through.
Nas turned 40 yesterday, and HOT97's Miss Info had the opportunity to interview him at his Hennessy-sponsored birthday celebration (he recently started a business relationship with the company).
Fans have been patiently awaiting Big Sean’s new LP Hall Of Fame, especially after his Detroit mixtape did so well. Now with a late August release date, and after revealing the full tracklist, the Detroit born rapper is ready to drop the LP, and in a recen
Rising emcee Rickie Jacobs stars in this commercial for Reebok Classics' re-release of the "Answer 1" (5/24), a signature shoe Allen Iverson wore during the 1997-1998 NBA season. Shot in Harlem's legendary Rucker Park by Samuel Rogers.
Check out CaNi EmCeE?, the latest track from Bumpy Knuckles, featuring DJ Hollywood & DJ Wayne Ski which dropped on Sunday, March 31st, 2013. Bumpy Knuckles's movement grows stronger with each new release, and CaNi EmCeE? has further strengthened that fact.
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist152 Views0 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art1,540 Views14 Comments
- Waka Flocka Disses Donald Trump On Twitter7,174 Views35 Comments
- Kanye West Is Reportedly The Lone Feature On The Weeknd's Upcoming Album9,490 Views33 Comments
- Drake Hints Willow Smith Will Appear On "Views From The 6"13,862 Views93 Comments
- Action Bronson Now Selling Personalized Verses, Insults, & Birthday Greetings6,763 Views17 Comments
- Adidas Yeezy Boost Concept Headphones Unveiled3,588 Views0 Comments
- DJ Mustard Is Working On "Hard" New Material With Britney Spears8,591 Views30 Comments
- Meek Mill Reveals Pre-Jail "DWMTM" Songs Will Be Released Soon25,327 Views91 Comments
- OG Maco Clarifies His Criticism Of Travi$ Scott's "3500"16,674 Views52 Comments
- ASAP Rocky: "The Rita Ora Thing Was Tasteless Of Me"19,600 Views32 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: July 4th14,938 Views29 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Previews New Gucci Mane Collab, Says New Album "On The Way"9,376 Views31 Comments
- Fans Trash Nightclub After Boosie Badazz No-Show11,366 Views24 Comments
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks6,245 Views2 Comments
You may also like...
- Meek Mill Feat. Future "Jump Out The Face" Video14,686 Views
- Drake Previews "Energy" Video5,814 Views