Chuck Strangers is currently putting together a solo project entitled The Black Kids Are Late to Surf Class... Again, but before that arrives, the Pro Era beatmaker has shared a brief instrumental called "Niggas Gotta Eat Tho" to hold us over.
Listen to My Jeep, the new track by Joey Bada$$ featuring Meechy Darko, Issa Gold & Chuck Strangers which was dropped on Monday, October 28th, 2013.
F A Rap Critic (Produced by Statik Selektah) Pro EraFeat. Chuck Strangers, Kirk Knight & Joey Bada$$
Quotable Lyrics"do ya? do ya understand? do ya? do ya understand?
- The Best Of Kanye West At The 2015 VMAs1,349 Views14 Comments
- Kanye West Announces Presidential Candidacy In Wild VMA Speech11,241 Views82 Comments
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow10,315 Views48 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"996 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks13,175 Views38 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"4,479 Views6 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 3,878 Views32 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account22,520 Views52 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments7,560 Views31 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter24,297 Views54 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 299,018 Views63 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account25,768 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville56,161 Views68 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA18,217 Views31 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)6,193 Views26 Comments