Chuck Strangers is currently putting together a solo project entitled The Black Kids Are Late to Surf Class... Again, but before that arrives, the Pro Era beatmaker has shared a brief instrumental called "Niggas Gotta Eat Tho" to hold us over.
Listen to My Jeep, the new track by Joey Bada$$ featuring Meechy Darko, Issa Gold & Chuck Strangers which was dropped on Monday, October 28th, 2013.
F A Rap Critic (Produced by Statik Selektah) Pro EraFeat. Chuck Strangers, Kirk Knight & Joey Bada$$
Quotable Lyrics"do ya? do ya understand? do ya? do ya understand?
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 84 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery877 Views7 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"1,881 Views11 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue3,694 Views13 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 8,066 Views25 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way9,402 Views63 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 287,305 Views31 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month5,011 Views16 Comments
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 1007,821 Views82 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 4,166 Views29 Comments
- The Game & DeJ Loaf Shoot "Ambitionz Of A Rida" Video4,409 Views18 Comments
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates2,498 Views8 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"4,398 Views17 Comments
- Stream Archibald Slim's "The Other Special Guest"850 Views1 Comment