Chuck Strangers is currently putting together a solo project entitled The Black Kids Are Late to Surf Class... Again, but before that arrives, the Pro Era beatmaker has shared a brief instrumental called "Niggas Gotta Eat Tho" to hold us over.
Listen to My Jeep, the new track by Joey Bada$$ featuring Meechy Darko, Issa Gold & Chuck Strangers which was dropped on Monday, October 28th, 2013.
F A Rap Critic (Produced by Statik Selektah) Pro EraFeat. Chuck Strangers, Kirk Knight & Joey Bada$$
Quotable Lyrics"do ya? do ya understand? do ya? do ya understand?
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)959 Views1 Comment
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week11,721 Views84 Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Debuts His First Signature Sneaker2,366 Views0 Comments
- Toronto Rapper Redway Reportedly Killed In Car Crash7,819 Views33 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's Lollapalooza Set Cut After He Told Fans To Jump The Barricade13,143 Views31 Comments
- Fetty Wap Reportedly Walked Out On An Olive Garden Bill10,429 Views45 Comments
- Snoop Dogg's Money Seized After Attempting To Travel With $400k In Cash13,275 Views31 Comments
- WWE Reportedly "Looking Into" Meek Mill's Use Of The Undertaker's Entrance Music38,106 Views209 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"2,984 Views9 Comments
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series4,237 Views15 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate51,093 Views156 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)9,571 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For3,312 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"48,277 Views126 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey6,493 Views33 Comments