Chuck Strangers is currently putting together a solo project entitled The Black Kids Are Late to Surf Class... Again, but before that arrives, the Pro Era beatmaker has shared a brief instrumental called "Niggas Gotta Eat Tho" to hold us over.
Listen to My Jeep, the new track by Joey Bada$$ featuring Meechy Darko, Issa Gold & Chuck Strangers which was dropped on Monday, October 28th, 2013.
F A Rap Critic (Produced by Statik Selektah) Pro EraFeat. Chuck Strangers, Kirk Knight & Joey Bada$$
Quotable Lyrics"do ya? do ya understand? do ya? do ya understand?
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)1,415 Views6 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL2,968 Views26 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape9,543 Views30 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them3,150 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans2,530 Views5 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)927 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack2,573 Views17 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death15,228 Views41 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God5,517 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape11,065 Views60 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album29,665 Views149 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon11,455 Views59 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again6,813 Views27 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations6,948 Views17 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube6,996 Views28 Comments