Chuck Strangers is currently putting together a solo project entitled The Black Kids Are Late to Surf Class... Again, but before that arrives, the Pro Era beatmaker has shared a brief instrumental called "Niggas Gotta Eat Tho" to hold us over.
Listen to My Jeep, the new track by Joey Bada$$ featuring Meechy Darko, Issa Gold & Chuck Strangers which was dropped on Monday, October 28th, 2013.
F A Rap Critic (Produced by Statik Selektah) Pro EraFeat. Chuck Strangers, Kirk Knight & Joey Bada$$
Quotable Lyrics"do ya? do ya understand? do ya? do ya understand?
- The Underachievers' "Lords Of Flatbush 2" In The Works916 Views13 Comments
- Azealia Banks Tears Into Nicki Minaj's NY Times Magazine Comments4,303 Views42 Comments
- Ranking The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 3s On The Market Right Now356 Views0 Comments
- Wale Reportedly Dating "Empire" Star Serayah McNeill5,446 Views26 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues His Former Lawyers For $75 Million6,238 Views50 Comments
- Rick Ross Clowns 50 Cent For Filing For Bankruptcy11,880 Views58 Comments
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance16,752 Views103 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine36,087 Views179 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On15,271 Views71 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title13,145 Views130 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit17,340 Views26 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"15,393 Views61 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine12,624 Views161 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Allan Kingdom1,749 Views
- Chris Brown Previews New Music On Instagram2,586 Views
- JR Donato "Don't Go Nowhere" Video1,914 Views