Chuck Strangers is currently putting together a solo project entitled The Black Kids Are Late to Surf Class... Again, but before that arrives, the Pro Era beatmaker has shared a brief instrumental called "Niggas Gotta Eat Tho" to hold us over.
Listen to My Jeep, the new track by Joey Bada$$ featuring Meechy Darko, Issa Gold & Chuck Strangers which was dropped on Monday, October 28th, 2013.
F A Rap Critic (Produced by Statik Selektah) Pro EraFeat. Chuck Strangers, Kirk Knight & Joey Bada$$
Quotable Lyrics"do ya? do ya understand? do ya? do ya understand?
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"227 Views0 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)3,218 Views3 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party3,624 Views9 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked3,672 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)2,656 Views14 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August25,216 Views140 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach7,903 Views12 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)1,770 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,408 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold8,798 Views139 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 4,413 Views36 Comments
- Jay Z Has Been Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers To Thank Them12,142 Views60 Comments
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album "Hollywood"5,481 Views15 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Daughter Royalty18,797 Views66 Comments
- Drake's 'OVO' Air Jordans Just Released At The OVO Pop-Up Shop In LA8,297 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video1,436 Views