Chuck Strangers is currently putting together a solo project entitled The Black Kids Are Late to Surf Class... Again, but before that arrives, the Pro Era beatmaker has shared a brief instrumental called "Niggas Gotta Eat Tho" to hold us over.
Listen to My Jeep, the new track by Joey Bada$$ featuring Meechy Darko, Issa Gold & Chuck Strangers which was dropped on Monday, October 28th, 2013.
F A Rap Critic (Produced by Statik Selektah) Pro EraFeat. Chuck Strangers, Kirk Knight & Joey Bada$$
Quotable Lyrics"do ya? do ya understand? do ya? do ya understand?
Joey Bada$$ and Pro Era Collective member Chuck Strangers team up to shoot a video for "Fromdatomb$" off his very well-received "1999" mixtape.How's the chemistry between and Chuck Strangers? What do y'all think of this video?
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail7,651 Views31 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder6,912 Views34 Comments
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week16,579 Views117 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 20151,514 Views3 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic7,988 Views36 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"3,033 Views12 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"13,695 Views125 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop4,685 Views13 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged9,925 Views40 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On1,158 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs4,812 Views22 Comments
- RIhanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time5,415 Views33 Comments
- FOX News Pundit On Kendrick Lamar: Rap Does "More Damage To Young African-Americans Than Racism"14,443 Views130 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Arrested During XXL Freshman Concert In NYC21,435 Views51 Comments
- Scottie Pippen Says He Was LeBron James Before LeBron James6,597 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Nas "Obey Your Thirst" Documentary216 Views