Chuck Strangers is currently putting together a solo project entitled The Black Kids Are Late to Surf Class... Again, but before that arrives, the Pro Era beatmaker has shared a brief instrumental called "Niggas Gotta Eat Tho" to hold us over.
Listen to My Jeep, the new track by Joey Bada$$ featuring Meechy Darko, Issa Gold & Chuck Strangers which was dropped on Monday, October 28th, 2013.
F A Rap Critic (Produced by Statik Selektah) Pro EraFeat. Chuck Strangers, Kirk Knight & Joey Bada$$
Quotable Lyrics"do ya? do ya understand? do ya? do ya understand?
Joey Bada$$ and Pro Era Collective member Chuck Strangers team up to shoot a video for "Fromdatomb$" off his very well-received "1999" mixtape.How's the chemistry between and Chuck Strangers? What do y'all think of this video?
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account8,008 Views34 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville26,185 Views46 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA10,126 Views18 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)3,773 Views23 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"22,880 Views116 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"4,487 Views11 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest33,171 Views34 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days14,242 Views55 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest19,812 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal20,181 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"9,148 Views29 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"30,809 Views88 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour2,211 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date60,659 Views215 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,686 Views3 Comments