Chuck Strangers is currently putting together a solo project entitled The Black Kids Are Late to Surf Class... Again, but before that arrives, the Pro Era beatmaker has shared a brief instrumental called "Niggas Gotta Eat Tho" to hold us over.
Listen to My Jeep, the new track by Joey Bada$$ featuring Meechy Darko, Issa Gold & Chuck Strangers which was dropped on Monday, October 28th, 2013.
F A Rap Critic (Produced by Statik Selektah) Pro EraFeat. Chuck Strangers, Kirk Knight & Joey Bada$$
Quotable Lyrics"do ya? do ya understand? do ya? do ya understand?
Joey Bada$$ and Pro Era Collective member Chuck Strangers team up to shoot a video for "Fromdatomb$" off his very well-received "1999" mixtape.How's the chemistry between and Chuck Strangers? What do y'all think of this video?
- Lil Wayne Joins Instagram8,410 Views31 Comments
- TBT: The Roots1,542 Views2 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop13,488 Views31 Comments
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]13,779 Views39 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance19,268 Views95 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines5,199 Views20 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic5,189 Views31 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner4,440 Views19 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson1,228 Views10 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now1,318 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts5,908 Views17 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rakim Influence On Sophomore Album Title8,348 Views27 Comments
- Stream Ducko McFli's & Jace's New EP "Dreams"1,138 Views4 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: March 26 (Action Bronson Edition)1,056 Views3 Comments
- T-Pain's New Mixtape Will Feature Unheard Aaliyah Vocals [Update: Full Tracklist Revealed]17,961 Views58 Comments