Chuck Strangers is currently putting together a solo project entitled The Black Kids Are Late to Surf Class... Again, but before that arrives, the Pro Era beatmaker has shared a brief instrumental called "Niggas Gotta Eat Tho" to hold us over.
Listen to My Jeep, the new track by Joey Bada$$ featuring Meechy Darko, Issa Gold & Chuck Strangers which was dropped on Monday, October 28th, 2013.
F A Rap Critic (Produced by Statik Selektah) Pro EraFeat. Chuck Strangers, Kirk Knight & Joey Bada$$
Quotable Lyrics"do ya? do ya understand? do ya? do ya understand?
Joey Bada$$ and Pro Era Collective member Chuck Strangers team up to shoot a video for "Fromdatomb$" off his very well-received "1999" mixtape.How's the chemistry between and Chuck Strangers? What do y'all think of this video?
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth5,409 Views22 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 255,888 Views18 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault8,496 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 7,100 Views38 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram5,672 Views16 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"2,011 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight20,604 Views24 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"17,653 Views80 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather32,190 Views30 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date60,153 Views81 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now20,418 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,462 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,448 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,975 Views18 Comments
You may also like...
- Vursatyl "Bring It To A Halt" Video101 Views
- Sav Sire "SOHO" Video (Heatseekers)519 Views
- Dizzy Wright On Ebro In The Morning1,629 Views