Chuck Strangers is currently putting together a solo project entitled The Black Kids Are Late to Surf Class... Again, but before that arrives, the Pro Era beatmaker has shared a brief instrumental called "Niggas Gotta Eat Tho" to hold us over.
Listen to My Jeep, the new track by Joey Bada$$ featuring Meechy Darko, Issa Gold & Chuck Strangers which was dropped on Monday, October 28th, 2013.
F A Rap Critic (Produced by Statik Selektah) Pro EraFeat. Chuck Strangers, Kirk Knight & Joey Bada$$
Quotable Lyrics"do ya? do ya understand? do ya? do ya understand?
Joey Bada$$ and Pro Era Collective member Chuck Strangers team up to shoot a video for "Fromdatomb$" off his very well-received "1999" mixtape.How's the chemistry between and Chuck Strangers? What do y'all think of this video?
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"845 Views9 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama1,448 Views16 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title6,217 Views49 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist3,654 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More10,891 Views35 Comments
- Top Tracks: September 28 - October 417,593 Views30 Comments
- Bobby Shmurda Denied Bail Yet Again, Trial Set For 201631,963 Views148 Comments
- Will Smith Says He's Planning World Tour With DJ Jazzy Jeff 8,593 Views59 Comments
- 5 Things To Know About The Sauce Twinz20,817 Views182 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Announces "Intimate" 8-City Tour23,776 Views187 Comments
- MissInfo Announces Her Departure From HOT 9710,892 Views34 Comments
- CC Sabathia Announces That He's Checking Into Rehab And Will Miss The Playoffs3,138 Views0 Comments
- 6 Artists Who Cut Ties With Their (Former) Crews22,748 Views29 Comments
- Drake & Future's "WATTBA" Suffers 81% Drop In Album Sales 61,194 Views293 Comments
You may also like...