Over the weekend, an unreleased track from Kid Cudi & King Chip, who went by the duo The Almighty GloryUS, was leaked onto the internet Friday night by the song’s producers Chuck Inglish & Blended Babies.
With countless clever references to the music, career highlights and videos of Kanye West, Earlly Mac's song "#Like Kanye" was bound to catch the ears of some big-name Yeezy fans, and now there's a remix to prove that it did.
When Big Sean was coming up his mixtape grind was on point. He dropped three instalments in his Finally Famous series, with the third and final arriving in 2010.
Chuck Inglish's hydraulic-filled "Keith Sweat" receives an official music video today, with Chuck connecting with Sulaiman and DJ Izzo in his native Chi-town.
"We had a day off in Houston a couple of years ago, so we made this. It was featured on Illroots Radio Volume Three.Five."
It looks like Mikey Rocks' wishes of collaborating with Bay Area legend Too Short finally came true on his latest album BANCO. Over production from DJ Mustard no less, Mikey connects with the OG and his rapping partner/Cool Kids affiliate Chuck Inglish.
Truth Studios decided to dig into the vault and release some footage of Chuck Inglish, Chance The Rapper, and Donnie Trumpet working on the track “Glam” from Chuck’s recent LP, Convertibles.
Chuck Inglish dropped his Convertibles project back in April, and it contained a perhaps surprising variety of sounds from the Cool Kids producer. This particular record with Chromeo, "Legs," has an undeniable 80s influence.
Chuck Inglish has been in the game for a minute, first emerging on the scene with Sir Michael Rocks in their duo The Cool Kids, and then subsequently launching into a solo career.
"Gametime" is the latest reveal from Chuck Inglish's upcoming album Convertibles, guest-starring the inimitable Action Bronson. If you can't dig this one, you may want to consider reevaluating your outlook, because the record's undeniably dope.
The other day we saw Chuck Inglish's jazzy collaboration with Chance The Rapper, "Glam", and he returns today with a slew of artist by his side, and a completely different vibe.
Underrated Audio aims to bring to your attention several tracks from the last seven days that were overlooked.
Today The Cool Kids blessed us with not one but two new tracks, marking their return as a duo. They announced the other week that a new project, Shark Week, was coming soon, so it's presumed this leak featuring HBK Gang is off it.
Chuck Inglish and Sir Michael Rocks have been very prolific since their work together as The Cool Kids, but there have been few updates on a new project from the duo.
Chuck Inglish and Asher Roth were both at Truth Studios and decided to give a performance of their collab "For The Love", found on Chuck's recent "Droptops" EP.Stream Chuck Inglish Feat.
Following the Blended Babies dropping the Asher Roth and Chuck Inglish-featured "See The World," and then the remix with ZZ Ward, the production duo have dropped the official music video for the original version.
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]408 Views0 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account10,462 Views30 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back10,151 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,105 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media7,647 Views19 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah12,751 Views46 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address28,480 Views148 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana41,387 Views139 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"3,964 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo55,743 Views120 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta41,125 Views107 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth12,560 Views40 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,951 Views24 Comments
You may also like...