"I don't need no hook for this shit," whether declared or not, can be a very successful formula, but not just anyone can pull it off.
In terms of songs that use the names of caucasian female celebrities to stand in for other white substances, Donmonique's "Pilates" is second only to Migos' "Hannah Montana," the track that may have started the whole trend.
After letting us premiere the audio for his lead single "2003" the other week, Chuck Inglish is back today with the official music video-- which brings all those important elements from the year '03 to life, including burned CDs, Hypnotiq, and more.
On July 1st, Raz Fresco will release a new project called Pablo Frescobar, from which we've already heard the Bishop Nehru-assisted "Equinox" and "Screwface City." Today, he liberates a new one called "Cortez Nikes" that features Chuck Inglish.
Asher Roth shared the video for "That's Cute" last week, and today he's shared the official audio.
Fresh off the release of his debut mixtape Concrete Rose, Manolo Rose stopped by the office to speak on the project and what else he has in store this year.
After gaining some healthy buzz from his two singles "Run Ricky Run" and "Gun Fu," New York rapper Manolo Rose blessed his fans with his first mixtape, Concrete Rose, the other week.
Chuck Inglish Talks "2003" & Announces Upcoming Album "Everybody's Big Brother" Jun 9, 2015 at 03:03pm
It's been slightly over a year since we heard from Chuck Inglish, with his last album Convertibles dropping in April 2014.
Keeping his word, Asher Roth follows up the Game 1 win for the Warriors by dropping off a new song and accompanying video called “That’s Cute” with Chuck Inglish.
Over the weekend, an unreleased track from Kid Cudi & King Chip, who went by the duo The Almighty GloryUS, was leaked onto the internet Friday night by the song’s producers Chuck Inglish & Blended Babies.
With countless clever references to the music, career highlights and videos of Kanye West, Earlly Mac's song "#Like Kanye" was bound to catch the ears of some big-name Yeezy fans, and now there's a remix to prove that it did.
When Big Sean was coming up his mixtape grind was on point. He dropped three instalments in his Finally Famous series, with the third and final arriving in 2010.
Chuck Inglish's hydraulic-filled "Keith Sweat" receives an official music video today, with Chuck connecting with Sulaiman and DJ Izzo in his native Chi-town.
"We had a day off in Houston a couple of years ago, so we made this. It was featured on Illroots Radio Volume Three.Five."
It looks like Mikey Rocks' wishes of collaborating with Bay Area legend Too Short finally came true on his latest album BANCO. Over production from DJ Mustard no less, Mikey connects with the OG and his rapping partner/Cool Kids affiliate Chuck Inglish.
Truth Studios decided to dig into the vault and release some footage of Chuck Inglish, Chance The Rapper, and Donnie Trumpet working on the track “Glam” from Chuck’s recent LP, Convertibles.
Chuck Inglish dropped his Convertibles project back in April, and it contained a perhaps surprising variety of sounds from the Cool Kids producer. This particular record with Chromeo, "Legs," has an undeniable 80s influence.
Chuck Inglish has been in the game for a minute, first emerging on the scene with Sir Michael Rocks in their duo The Cool Kids, and then subsequently launching into a solo career.
"Gametime" is the latest reveal from Chuck Inglish's upcoming album Convertibles, guest-starring the inimitable Action Bronson. If you can't dig this one, you may want to consider reevaluating your outlook, because the record's undeniably dope.
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever198 Views4 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney1,038 Views0 Comments
- Watch Performances From The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky & More At The 2015 MTV VMAs704 Views2 Comments
- Jeezy Announces New Album Coming In November1,133 Views8 Comments
- Top 10 Moments From The 2015 MTV VMAs4,169 Views10 Comments
- Complete List Of 2015 VMAs Winners2,632 Views10 Comments
- Stream Kirko Bangz' "Fallin' Up" Mix Featuring K Camp & Fetty Wap2,701 Views9 Comments
- 'Sand' Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Unveiled At Last Night's VMAs3,178 Views5 Comments
- The Best Of Kanye West At The 2015 VMAs15,715 Views58 Comments
- Kanye West Announces Presidential Candidacy In Wild VMA Speech53,195 Views235 Comments
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow22,556 Views66 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"1,666 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks22,587 Views51 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"6,840 Views7 Comments
You may also like...
- Tyga "Stimulated" Video3,428 Views