With the rise of digital music, decline of music sales, and mass growth and adoption of social networks and blogs, we have seen the playing field become leveled. With that has come fewer major label releases and a lion share of independent releases.
Lecrae Says He'd Love To See More Substance In Hip Hop And Responds To Critics Nov 12, 2013 at 10:52am
HNHH: You were the first rapper to win a Grammy for a gospel album - What was the first thing that ran through your mind when you found out?
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today332 Views4 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj21,419 Views92 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal78,708 Views469 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"61,642 Views138 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"49,540 Views71 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,728 Views3 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,513 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"36,957 Views152 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,866 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"10,261 Views62 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram29,199 Views67 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"3,061 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)6,568 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney8,340 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music10,795 Views29 Comments
You may also like...