With the rise of digital music, decline of music sales, and mass growth and adoption of social networks and blogs, we have seen the playing field become leveled. With that has come fewer major label releases and a lion share of independent releases.
Lecrae Says He'd Love To See More Substance In Hip Hop And Responds To Critics Nov 12, 2013 at 10:52am
HNHH: You were the first rapper to win a Grammy for a gospel album - What was the first thing that ran through your mind when you found out?
- 10 Essential Baauer Tracks40 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent Covers Muscle & Fitness For His 40th Birthday851 Views8 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month2,253 Views15 Comments
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show6,832 Views19 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today3,723 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj43,511 Views210 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal116,871 Views720 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"70,204 Views142 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"58,217 Views78 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,972 Views3 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,733 Views9 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"43,053 Views166 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall4,156 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"11,274 Views70 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram31,061 Views68 Comments
You may also like...