OG Ron C, along with the late DJ Screw, is the originator of the chopped & screwed sound. He's as big a player in Houston hip-hop as any H-Town rapper.
DJ Candlestick and OG Ron C are at it again, this time taking Twista's phenomenal verse on Ty Dolla $ign's "Work" track, which can be found on the lauded Beach House EP, and giving it the "Chopped but Not Slopped" treatment.
If you're already privy to OG Ron C and DJ Candlestick's treatment of, let's say in this case, Beyonce's eponymous effort, then you already know the drill for their treatment of Rozay's latest: Mastermind is now the Purplemind and all of the songs are now ch
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back2,439 Views9 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 25664 Views0 Comments
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media3,210 Views12 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah5,641 Views32 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address21,259 Views125 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana30,305 Views115 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"3,244 Views12 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo43,182 Views99 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta32,674 Views81 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth11,114 Views38 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,320 Views23 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault11,812 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 9,587 Views44 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram8,284 Views17 Comments
You may also like...