Lil Herb's long-awaited mixtape, Ballin' Like I'm Kobe, arrives today. From what we've heard, it aims to match the incredible artistry we heard on Welcome to Fazoland and Pistol P Project.
Last time we saw Chief Keef and Fredo Santana in the same place they were kickin it with Andy Milonakis. This time around the dynamic duo from ChiRaq appear on their new release "Maybach" off their upcoming collabo mixtape Blood Thicker Than Water.
As an actor, Kanye West has made cameos in a number of films ("The Love Guru" and "Anchorman 2," to name a few), and starred in a few of his own, but he's never had that major of a role in someone else's movie.
Although Chance included the title in his rap name, and asked you to "please say" it in one of his best-loved tracks, "The Rapper" hasn't been the only occupation that the 21 year old MC has taken on since rising to fame with acclaimed mixtapes.
King Louie speaks the truth: “They say you can make it anywhere, if you make it in Chicago.” The city notoriously known as Chiraq has been long overshadowed by gang violence, and those fortunate enough to make it out the trap are considered heroes.
Back in 2011 Kanye West rapped the chilling statistic "314 soldiers died in Iraq, 509 died in Chicago," in his verse from "Murder to Excellence" from the Watch The Throne album, and yet three years later 80 people were shot over July 4th weekend in the city th
Just three days ago, Lil Durk shared the video for his song "OC," which featured his cousin OTF Nunu spitting two gun-heavy verses that included lines like "These guns they burn like Usher" and "Blowin' that Tec like a ref with a whistle." Now, it seems the vi
Yesterday we saw the responses from Lil Durk, and randomly enough, Compton Menace (who used to be friends with Game, or so we thought) following the release of Tyga and Game's joint diss record "ChiRaq To L.A.", which not only took aim at Chicago native Durk b
Katie Got Bandz is a rising rapper out of Chicago, recently breaking out of the regional scene off the strength of her infectious single, "Pop Out" with King Louie.
The latest episode of Noisey's on-going documentary on Chicago's drill scene/rap scene, "Chiraq" has arrived. In the last episode (episode 5) we met up with Vic Mensa and the SAVEMONEY crew as they attempted to get their friend Joey Purp out of jail.
A new visual for the third instalment in young Chiraq spitter Lil Herb's ongoing "4 Minutes of Hell" series. Brace yourselves. (Herb's "Welcome To Fazoland" project is coming soon, BTW.)Experience Lil Herb "4 Minutes of Hell Pt.
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"3,593 Views35 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine4,336 Views92 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month5,054 Views19 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks6,126 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped40,737 Views147 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20155,360 Views19 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"16,051 Views145 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments20,077 Views188 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?9,332 Views44 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,346 Views17 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,352 Views26 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title14,017 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist6,126 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More14,743 Views44 Comments