A few days ago (Nov. 3), Spike Lee shared the trailer to "Chi-Raq," his upcoming film starring Samuel J. Jackson, Angela Bassett, Jennifer Hudson, Wesley Snipes, Nick Cannon, and more.
The trailer for Spike Lee's new film "Chi-Raq" debuted on Tuesday to much intrigue and mixed feelings. The consensus from Chicago rappers seems to be that the trailer is at best a joke, at worst a travesty.
When Chief Keef affiliate Capo was shot and killed this summer, the attackers inadvertently ran over and killed a 1-year-old in a stroller as they fled the scene.
Lil Herb's long-awaited mixtape, Ballin' Like I'm Kobe, arrives today. From what we've heard, it aims to match the incredible artistry we heard on Welcome to Fazoland and Pistol P Project.
Last time we saw Chief Keef and Fredo Santana in the same place they were kickin it with Andy Milonakis. This time around the dynamic duo from ChiRaq appear on their new release "Maybach" off their upcoming collabo mixtape Blood Thicker Than Water.
As an actor, Kanye West has made cameos in a number of films ("The Love Guru" and "Anchorman 2," to name a few), and starred in a few of his own, but he's never had that major of a role in someone else's movie.
Although Chance included the title in his rap name, and asked you to "please say" it in one of his best-loved tracks, "The Rapper" hasn't been the only occupation that the 21 year old MC has taken on since rising to fame with acclaimed mixtapes.
King Louie speaks the truth: “They say you can make it anywhere, if you make it in Chicago.” The city notoriously known as Chiraq has been long overshadowed by gang violence, and those fortunate enough to make it out the trap are considered heroes.
Back in 2011 Kanye West rapped the chilling statistic "314 soldiers died in Iraq, 509 died in Chicago," in his verse from "Murder to Excellence" from the Watch The Throne album, and yet three years later 80 people were shot over July 4th weekend in the city th
Just three days ago, Lil Durk shared the video for his song "OC," which featured his cousin OTF Nunu spitting two gun-heavy verses that included lines like "These guns they burn like Usher" and "Blowin' that Tec like a ref with a whistle." Now, it seems the vi
Yesterday we saw the responses from Lil Durk, and randomly enough, Compton Menace (who used to be friends with Game, or so we thought) following the release of Tyga and Game's joint diss record "ChiRaq To L.A.", which not only took aim at Chicago native Durk b
Katie Got Bandz is a rising rapper out of Chicago, recently breaking out of the regional scene off the strength of her infectious single, "Pop Out" with King Louie.
The latest episode of Noisey's on-going documentary on Chicago's drill scene/rap scene, "Chiraq" has arrived. In the last episode (episode 5) we met up with Vic Mensa and the SAVEMONEY crew as they attempted to get their friend Joey Purp out of jail.
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"2,285 Views93 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"1,003 Views10 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th6,120 Views31 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20164,371 Views21 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"8,684 Views47 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption15,248 Views68 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together12,452 Views74 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist6,562 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,544 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label6,733 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,314 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans5,719 Views30 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,854 Views51 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"21,344 Views79 Comments