Atlanta's Chip returns today with a new banger entitled "Ballin'." It features fellow up and comer Yakki Divioshi and was produced by Bobby Kritical.
Quotable Lyrics"Hustle Gang All them boy in the building Oh shit, by the way Okay, so niggas wanna hate on me I don't give 2 fucks About money, have yo kids wish til yo baby momma get cocks I like raz put on my whip Even if I run out of money"
Check out More Money More Gyal , the latest track from Chip (Grand Hustle), featuring Mavado which dropped on Sunday, June 17th, 2012.
Give When Will I See You (RIP Troy Davis) a listen - it's a new offering from Master P, featuring Krazy, T.E.C. & Chip. It was dropped on Sunday, September 25th, 2011.
- DJ Rhettmatic Confirms Dr. Dre X DJ Premier Collab1,133 Views4 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Applies For Full Custody Of Their 1-Year Old4,504 Views29 Comments
- Young Thug Pushes Back "Hy!£UN35" Release To September5,383 Views58 Comments
- Eminem Details His Recovery After 2007 Pill Overdose16,211 Views53 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: July 20153,891 Views4 Comments
- Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Rereleased On Vinyl With Hidden Track 15,435 Views30 Comments
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks2,884 Views8 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt13,430 Views44 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week53,779 Views333 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 13,714 Views4 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison6,198 Views12 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 1st16,102 Views49 Comments
- Stream Dr. Dre's Full Beats 1 Show, "The Pharmacy" 12,222 Views42 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (July 25-31)6,358 Views8 Comments
- Dr. Dre Says "Detox" Is Scrapped, "Compton: The Soundtrack" Out Next Week51,268 Views242 Comments