Atlanta's Chip returns today with a new banger entitled "Ballin'." It features fellow up and comer Yakki Divioshi and was produced by Bobby Kritical.
Quotable Lyrics"Hustle Gang All them boy in the building Oh shit, by the way Okay, so niggas wanna hate on me I don't give 2 fucks About money, have yo kids wish til yo baby momma get cocks I like raz put on my whip Even if I run out of money"
Check out More Money More Gyal , the latest track from Chip (Grand Hustle), featuring Mavado which dropped on Sunday, June 17th, 2012.
Give When Will I See You (RIP Troy Davis) a listen - it's a new offering from Master P, featuring Krazy, T.E.C. & Chip. It was dropped on Sunday, September 25th, 2011.
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th4,759 Views24 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20163,631 Views16 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"7,267 Views43 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption13,505 Views66 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together11,212 Views68 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist5,937 Views17 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino4,193 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label5,991 Views27 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,142 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans5,149 Views28 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,649 Views50 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"20,843 Views79 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4018,548 Views78 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot10,455 Views40 Comments