Atlanta's Chip returns today with a new banger entitled "Ballin'." It features fellow up and comer Yakki Divioshi and was produced by Bobby Kritical.
Quotable Lyrics"Hustle Gang All them boy in the building Oh shit, by the way Okay, so niggas wanna hate on me I don't give 2 fucks About money, have yo kids wish til yo baby momma get cocks I like raz put on my whip Even if I run out of money"
Check out More Money More Gyal , the latest track from Chip (Grand Hustle), featuring Mavado which dropped on Sunday, June 17th, 2012.
Give When Will I See You (RIP Troy Davis) a listen - it's a new offering from Master P, featuring Krazy, T.E.C. & Chip. It was dropped on Sunday, September 25th, 2011.
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA1,044 Views7 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)2,088 Views21 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"16,814 Views107 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"3,519 Views11 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest27,058 Views32 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days11,316 Views55 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest18,158 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal19,435 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"8,675 Views27 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"28,905 Views87 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour2,091 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date58,141 Views213 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,579 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test5,894 Views23 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"6,716 Views21 Comments