Vado and Chinx have become pretty regular collaborators, and after giving us "Doin' My Thing" a few months back, they're back together today with Vado's new leak "Told Ya". Chinx emulates French Montana on the hook, while Vado schools us on a few things.
Chinx-no-longer-Drugz is still keeping the drug theme alive and well with his Cocaine Riot mixtape series. If you didn't get to experience a white Christmas, you can get the next best thing with Chinx's new Cocaine Riot 5 mixtape(?).
After releasing four successful tapes in his Cocaine Riot series, Coke Boy Chinx is now ready to begin unveiling the fifth.
Chinx has been hard at work rolling out remix after remix (or rather, 'yaymix), but today he takes a break from that to release an official music video for his collaboration with fellow New Yorkers, Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel.
Chinx is next in line in the Coke Boys hierarchy, and while he's yet to break through on the level on French Montana, his new single finds him in good company to do so.
Yo Gotti has seen some pretty unprecedented success with his single "Errrbody," garnering a ton of remixes from high-profile artists in its wake. Today Chinx joins the ranks of those who have tackled "Errbody," offering up a "Yay Remix" of the track.
Fresh off the release of his "Try Me" remix of Dej Loaf's popular track from yesterday, Coke Boy representative Chinx comes through with yet another remix this morning. This guy isn't stopping, he's been flooding his fans with remixes lately.
Chinx has been steadily dropping videos from his recent mixtape, Cocaine Riot 4, and today he's let go of the collaboration with Chicago's own Cap 1."Knew Dat" is a highlight from the tape, that does a good job of bridging the gap between Chinx's NY style, and
When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
Mally Mall is back with another video and a new posse. Last month, he linked up Tyga, YG, and his own artist Jazz Lazer for the video “Eat”, and today, he returns with the official video for “Hot Girls”, featuring Iamsu!
Chinx is the next-in-line for French Montana's Coke Boys crew, and the rapper proved himself a deserving heir to the Coke Boy throne in a very memorable performance last weekend at Summer Jam 2014.
K Camp's "Cut Her Off" has been poppin' off in Atlanta for a minute now, but it's recently grown some legs outside of the region, and is currently sitting at number 80 on the Billboard 200.
Chinx (formerly Chinx Drugz) is next in line for the Coke Boys crew, and he's already begun his plans to break through. The rapper spoke with XXL concerning his debut album, as well as how he's selecting his label.
- Stream Eric Bellinger's "Birthday Gifts" EP854 Views2 Comments
- Social Media Roasts West Virginia Following Blowout Loss To Kentucky2,147 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Has The First No. 1 Album Ever With "Pimp" In Its Title11,003 Views70 Comments
- Lil Wayne Joins Instagram17,809 Views43 Comments
- TBT: The Roots2,943 Views2 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop20,238 Views37 Comments
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]15,528 Views42 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance27,031 Views107 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines7,153 Views22 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic6,387 Views34 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner5,377 Views20 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson1,455 Views10 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now1,585 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts6,894 Views19 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rakim Influence On Sophomore Album Title9,399 Views28 Comments