Vado and Chinx have become pretty regular collaborators, and after giving us "Doin' My Thing" a few months back, they're back together today with Vado's new leak "Told Ya". Chinx emulates French Montana on the hook, while Vado schools us on a few things.
Chinx-no-longer-Drugz is still keeping the drug theme alive and well with his Cocaine Riot mixtape series. If you didn't get to experience a white Christmas, you can get the next best thing with Chinx's new Cocaine Riot 5 mixtape(?).
After releasing four successful tapes in his Cocaine Riot series, Coke Boy Chinx is now ready to begin unveiling the fifth.
Chinx has been hard at work rolling out remix after remix (or rather, 'yaymix), but today he takes a break from that to release an official music video for his collaboration with fellow New Yorkers, Bobby Shmurda and Rowdy Rebel.
Chinx is next in line in the Coke Boys hierarchy, and while he's yet to break through on the level on French Montana, his new single finds him in good company to do so.
Yo Gotti has seen some pretty unprecedented success with his single "Errrbody," garnering a ton of remixes from high-profile artists in its wake. Today Chinx joins the ranks of those who have tackled "Errbody," offering up a "Yay Remix" of the track.
Fresh off the release of his "Try Me" remix of Dej Loaf's popular track from yesterday, Coke Boy representative Chinx comes through with yet another remix this morning. This guy isn't stopping, he's been flooding his fans with remixes lately.
Chinx has been steadily dropping videos from his recent mixtape, Cocaine Riot 4, and today he's let go of the collaboration with Chicago's own Cap 1."Knew Dat" is a highlight from the tape, that does a good job of bridging the gap between Chinx's NY style, and
When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
Mally Mall is back with another video and a new posse. Last month, he linked up Tyga, YG, and his own artist Jazz Lazer for the video “Eat”, and today, he returns with the official video for “Hot Girls”, featuring Iamsu!
Chinx is the next-in-line for French Montana's Coke Boys crew, and the rapper proved himself a deserving heir to the Coke Boy throne in a very memorable performance last weekend at Summer Jam 2014.
K Camp's "Cut Her Off" has been poppin' off in Atlanta for a minute now, but it's recently grown some legs outside of the region, and is currently sitting at number 80 on the Billboard 200.
Chinx (formerly Chinx Drugz) is next in line for the Coke Boys crew, and he's already begun his plans to break through. The rapper spoke with XXL concerning his debut album, as well as how he's selecting his label.
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth5,409 Views22 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 255,888 Views18 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault8,496 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 7,100 Views38 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram5,672 Views16 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"2,011 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight20,604 Views24 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"17,653 Views80 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather32,190 Views30 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date60,153 Views81 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now20,418 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,462 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,448 Views21 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,975 Views18 Comments
You may also like...
- Vursatyl "Bring It To A Halt" Video101 Views
- Sav Sire "SOHO" Video (Heatseekers)519 Views
- Dizzy Wright On Ebro In The Morning1,629 Views